What's my ethnicity, where do I hail from?

What's my ethnicity, where do I hail from?

Azerbaijan

faggot, from old mans asshole.

sweed

probably skyrim, cause you look like an elder scrolls nord where you click random in character creation

Faggot

That's my guess... Good enough, faggot?

Norwegian

Northern Germany, or just a well-bred 'Murica.

Estonion.

I love out the map is just fucking all over the place.

Lebanon.

Weird chest hair tho

Man, we gotta see your dick if you want to have an accurate guess... Just saying.

You're pretty handsome tbh
no homo

You hail from skyrim, citizen; as do all Nords. You naturally have a resistance to frost and your kin is commonly referred to as: "Sons of Snow". Your people are driven by the thought and promise of honour and glory through perseverance and battle. Don't forget to praise Talos daily, citizen.

Is this even you OP? Cuz I've seen this thread before...

I thought I was the only one

you OP?

Yeah this. No homo also, but dude you could slay 10/10's with a face like that, who gives a shit what your ethnicity is

50/50 slav/nordic, a faggot for short

skyrim

Yep

Are you circumcised or uncut?

Circumsizes, live in america

Then are you glad you're cut? And were you also left with a thin brownish ring as a result?

If you have to ask, you're probably a NIGGER!

Yes and not really, the last inch of my shaft is a slightly different colour then the rest, but you can only notice that when I'm flacid

Here's an example of such a ring--basically, a tan or brown line running around the shaft, likely separating two color shades. Would you check to confirm whether or not you have such a thing?

Yep I do

Then if you have any brothers, were they snipped too?

Yeah

And were they done before or after you, chronologically speaking?

After

Then lastly, in which state were you cut? And how are you so sure your brothers are cut too?

Why?

Just curious. Not trying to ignore you (plus, am keeping your thread bumped)

German fag

?

Well Bred

American

Ok pal

somewhere over the rainbow

are you gay or str8 OP?

St8

then how do you know your bros are cut?

Wrong answer. Try again.

We are a year and a half apart, we use to bath together, and we've also been living in the same house for 18 years, how would we not have acciceentrly seen each other dicks?

Point taken. And in which state (or geographic region at least) were ya snipped?

same chest hair but i have sever funnel chest
im Scandinavian/Romanian

US. Georgia to be exact. Tell me.. Have you fucked a bible thumper?

Nope

This map is fucked. Oslo is in Norway.

Do you have blonde blue eyes sister or ginger i could fuck OP ?

You look really hot and i think the girls in your familly deserve to feed by arab sperm i love the girls of your race OP

I think your confused, neither my siblings or myself are donkeys

But in which state were you deprived of your donkey dick?

White like are barbaric compare to glorious masterace meds its arabs and edgyptian who keep you all science and math you have know don't remember you are descend of viking

And my best friend is blond guy like you and have a big dick and fuck a ton of teens

Its him in picture

Wut?

Can't even speak English but thinks he's the master race, go spread more peace in Europe

It's normal i'm french fuck you nazi orthographer you are pathetic good orthographer are retarded autist like you

The caucus mountains

Crypto-Jew

Protip: White people produce melanin too.

back to russia

Kek'd audibly.

Ukraine

Bruma

Greece

I'm not mad but i want lick teen blond girls feet and lick their blond pussy and fish them by facial can you help me to achieve my goal ?