Feels thread

Feels thread

Advice if needed

Vent anything what's in your chest

Fuck yeah, if anyone wants to talk about their problems, I'd be happy to actually try to help you.

Hey user, what's your history

I was drepressed for about 2 years for shit reasons and it got worse because I was a self centered crying bitch.
Then I figured out how to stop being that on my own, wich obviously only works for me, but maybe could help some other people idk

go away BWA guy

Been depressed as fuck for the past half year.
On some codeine right now. I'm glad that I got "sick".
if just makes me feel happy for once. I am afraid that I will become addicted though

you already are if you are using it to deal with your depression.

seek a medical professional, anonymous

How

My man, this shit sounds like me. Tell me how you get to get well?

Well, actually these couple of years I have kicked out of my head suicidal thoughts, made a boyfriend that I love with all my soul, and life has acquired some meaning at last.

so.. thing's going good for me ? I mean, I have no job and that's a problem, but it wasn't my fault that the entire department got kicked.

How you do that?
What's your mindset

I just.. stopped caring.

If nothing really matters, I might as well enjoy the ride.

I have this mindset too but sometimes it's just not enough and I don't know what to do

Im 26 and no job. Stopped caring about everything about 3 years ago. I have enough money to move out but just thinking about working a warehouse job for the rest of my life unmotivates me to do anything at all. Not sure what to do. Suicide used to sound ridiculous to me, but now it doesnt. Still dont think ill ever do it, but the idea floats my head more often than not.

Where do i start? How? I feel like im still stuck at the starting line.

I think my meds are wearing off anyway. Awesome, let's spiral deeper into depression. I have homework but instead I'm here because I'm useless

Not op, but it might help to get a hobby? I know it's hard when you're struggling to care about anything, but maybe something you used to enjoy as a kid will reignite your motivation. Happened to me with music; it always makes me happy even when I'm feeling shitty. Best of luck

what are you taking?

I have no future

Desvenlafaxine (antidepressant) and Vyvanse (stimulant to treat ADHD and unbeknownst to my doctor, to act as an appetite suppressant).

It's almost a mantra to me. Things get worse or better, but I'm just cool with it.

Can't really express how to be like this ? To be honest this happened after thinking of killing myself for almost two years straight. Then, the day I'm feeling like it would be the last.. I just.. stoped.

Happy to hear things are looking up! Hope the job situation gets resolved soon. Good luck!

I used to be depressed all the time for 3 years straight for shitty reasons and made excuses about everything.
Nobody was there for me when i needed them most.I've spent countless of nights just thinking about my life and life in general and i felt like nothing is gonna change.
If there are any Sup Forumsros like this , hope this helps.
One lonely night i spent thinking about what truly makes me happy and what i wish my life was like.That night I made a promise to myself "I will do everything in my power to change things and if in 3 months i achive nothing I will kill myself and just end it" I set my alarm for 6:00 the next morning.
Now i used to be chubby and shy, i used to not know what i wanted to do with myself.
But I've decided i was gonna be ripped as fuck and do something related to vidiya since ive always enjoyed it.I got up at 6am that morning.I went for a run.I spent 30 minutes lifting weights.I was fucking horrible at both.When i was done, i ordered a book on game design.The first few weeks felt like agony.Ive never trained before and i certanly would prefer to just lay around on my time off work and not spend it on a book.But I kept reassuring myself if i stop now, ill end up hating myself again.So i kept going, it got harder but i never quit.Fast forward 3 years now, im in my last year of graduating university following game design.Im fcking shredded, ive got a beautiful gf, my life ia going amazing.And you know why? Because i WANTED IT.
Life isnt fair, life is shitty, if you give up it will swallow you and shit you out.Follow your dreams annon, YOU CAN DO IT.
Break the rules, fuck other people's stupid opinion, follow your heart, and dont fuckig quit. There is the easy way and the hard way.
So set that alarm to 6am and when it rings and every cell of your body is screaming to shut it off or snooze it, ignore it and listen to the inner voice that told you that alarm is for a reason.So wake up and get to work.

This... is actually motivating me. Thanks dude, and props to you for going and getting exactly what you wanted. You are amazing.

Im a nervous and literally autistic wreck. I hear a lot of people note autism work wise/school-wise as a disability (which from what ive experienced/done/researched is, to a point, true) and i have ausbergers. I never did the REEE bullshit like a dumb ass but i have really terrible social skills unless it comes to a debate. Im soon graduating school and i do have good grades(3.700 GPA) but i dont know where to start and i feel me having what i have will stop me from getting a even reasonable job that isnt a shitty mcdonalds. (I work at a restaurant and a mcdonalds atm.) Its really ruining my hope.

I think this would have hit me harder if I wasn't still on codeine. I finally feel nice again

for like almost 10 years (im 26) I dont feel hapiness, well felt it maybe 10 times during that time but not more, just kind of meh. Thinking about doing hard drugs... idk anyone got out of this state? any advice?

Are you going to college? If so, do you know your major? That's a step in the right direction. If not, a career counselor at your school could probably help.

If no college, you could always learn a trade or hell, teach yourself to work with computers. Fellow asocial here (was never formally diagnosed with ASD), machines are easier sometimes. Good luck to you

Don't do the drugs. They will only make things worse, trust me. Depression is a bitch, but sometimes it helps to live for the little moments of happiness: that soft contentment you feel driving with a friend, the anticipation of your favorite meal... anything. Any little thing that brings you the tiniest bit of joy. I hope you find your happiness again.

thx I hope too

Planning to go into Trade School for I.T.
I know how to work with certain languages of code (i also know two other languages, spanish/german because i heard bilinguals are most of the time prioritized when theyre hiring, my brothers are teaching me the Japanese hiragana alphabet at the moment so that i can go with them for a potential job that works with overseas trade, or game design.) And i have built two laptops and one desktop. I also have a hand in wood shop. I have a pretty good idea of what i want to do however a lot of workplaces dont take "disability" lightly and could possibly think of me as a liability instead of hiring. Thats my biggest worry. Thanks for your wishes, im doing my best to plan it out.

Glad i can help
Also this

Im glad for you user,but at least you have a passion. I don't really know what I want from life,or have a passion. Also im dumb as shit and emotionally stunned to shit. I could pass as normie before,but i dont even have the energy for all that pretending now.
Can't get or keep a job,and i've been trying for years.
Still,your story gives me a bit of hope,and I haven't completely given up yet.
So thank you.

How did you get 'sick'?

That's good my friend, me alegro que sepas hablar muchos idiomas. I hope you find true meaning in life, I hope this for myself so I can live without the feeling of hopelessness

Don't understand this

This thread's actually making me feel a little better. And here I was all ready to cry. Thanks Sup Forumsros

HAHAHA! Jesus h,user. You'll be just fine,trust me.

Hey man, I've been there.
You need to listen.My story wasnt supposed to give hope, but rather, motivarion.Many people are searching for "happiness"and hoping one day it would find them. Its not like that.Its all in your head. Sometimes you need to reflect back on what happened to you and at what moment you felt like you belonged somewhere.If you wear a mask, you wont be truly happy.Save up some money and move somewhere . Start again. Try stuff you havent before. I hope you find yourseld and work it out.Dont forget you only have 1 life, so have a blast while you are at it.

Keep it up my man, life's a bitch but it always feel a little bit better when I see threads like this

You said, "I'm glad that I got "sick"."
Do you mean you called your symptoms to get your codeine?

I like this thread, and the people within it and those to come. Im glad to see people opening up and others helping. I personally only had to deal with lots of foster family moves, as a few were abusive and one specifically keot taking my money and starving me and my dog thats been with me ever since i was 9. Shes dead now though, just a few days ago. I left her at a friends for a few months until i could afford myself a place, and get my dog back. Shes always been there for me, a small shizu. She always tried to guard me against assholes and bigger baddies, and in my confusion ans young arrogance i treated her poorly. I didnt abuse her but i got frustrated with her sometimes. When me and her got starved i kept just giving her my food. And now i cant even be with her for her final moments as im a state over, and it crushes me to feel like she questions why i left her when she never left me. I had no choice but it still beats me up. She wasnt a simple dog. She was smart. She.only barked when someone was at the door, and she actually held onto her craps and pisses and pawed at me to let her out, and she was so caring. She didnt need words to tell you "Love you bro" and now i feel she passed thinking i forgot her.

She was a smart, loyal, loving "sister". She was literally the only family i had up til a few months a go, where now im on my own. It tore me apart. Im truly alone now, and the only reason i keep planning to get myself a good job and friends and make myself a family in the later years is so im not alone, they arent alone, and they learn to not leave people alone. I try my best to not be rude to someone for any reason unless they exhaust my reasoning and there is no foreseeable "Why are they angry? How can i help" in range.

No homo, but i love you guys and what you do.

I basically fucked up my throat a bit on purpose and told the doctor that I couldn't sleep because of it etc.
soon enough he prescribed me some

Not the same user my man

Nice fixture. Just be careful, opioids are a bitch

We love you too user

I did it so my voice would sound like I had been coughing all night etc

Nice doctor*

Goddamn autocorrect

I have today that's all I want

Love is pic related, someone here have girls troubles too?

Personally, I don't. What issues might you be having, specifically?

I don't have girl troubles but I am a girl. I'm pretty socially awkward but if you need a look into the female mind I could maybe try to help?

I never really had any heartache, not sure if I am glad or just sad that I'm alone

I'm in love with a girl who's getting married to someone else soon.

I'm not good with women, but we have a connection. Do I tell her how I feel, or leave it?

Can I just get some advice

>I dated a girl for about 6 months
>she was my first everything and I was hers
>I loved her
>she was no model but I didn't care
>she has really bad depression and anxiety
>around 3 months in my parents found out we had sex
>they're really conservative and I'm only 18
>was barely able to see her
>dumped her around 6 months in
>instant regret
>we started getting back together after about a month
>she ended it in only 3 fucking weeks
>it was a fucking text
>her reason still haunts me
>she said she felt used and walked on, basically when we would be together she wouldn't be in the mood for sex but I'd be naggy and annoying and we'd fuck
>didn't think a thing of it
>no idea I hurt her
>believe me I know no means no it's just that I'd normally ask until it was a yes

>I regret all of this so much
>wanted to hurt myself as if I was some other guy that hurt this girl I loved
>hated myself for hurting her
>guilt keeps me awake at nights
>she got a new boyfriend in a month
>looks so happy with him
>just replaced me because I hurt her

It's been 4 months
I've apologized and she said they were insincere

I just can't do it anymore

I don't know my man, I don't really know

How do you make a girl who doesn't love you to love you again, I guess this is what I need so is something pretty hard

Well making the long story short, I love a girl that doesn't love me and I feel like shit because she was the first person that I doesn't make me feel apathy, eventually she got bored of me and she leave

Ooh. That's tough. I know this will be hard to hear, but if she's marrying someone else, it's likely she knows she wants to be with him. You can tell her how you feel, but know that you risk making things awkward. I'm so sorry. Unrequited love is a terrible thing.

I'm anxious and worried about my future. I don't really want to go to college, but I'm going just because I don't really know what else to do. I need to find a part-time job to help my mom with bills while I live with her, but I can't find anything that wouldn't be horrible for my social anxiety. Everything is just sending my brain into panic mode and I can't fucking handle it

Just leave it my man, I know it sucks but if you really love this girl you've to respect her happiness even if you're not part of it

Thanks for the sincere response.

It might help to have some context. Did you two date or something before? How long ago was it? I don't think it's ever too late to rekindle at least some friendship; maybe reach out to her and just have a chat. No expectations, no pressure... just start slow.

crippling alcoholism.

Diagnosed borderline.

She said "I don't get butterflies with you" while crying.

I stopped drinking because of her, stopped taking dilau cause she doesnt hangout with junkies.

She loves getting attention, she'll be fucking another dick in a few days.

I'm just sitting here getting wasted till I can sleep.

Just put the dots together man, if she found a new boyfriend soo fast that means that he was a alternative even when you two were still together, she doesn't love anymore so stop guilting yourself and learn from your mistakes

Thanks man
Seriously
I struggle with guilt a lot but that helps

Hey, fellow anxiety-haver here. First, calm down. It sounds like you're a bit freaked out at the moment, yes? Take a few deep breaths. You don't have to do anything right this minute.

Second, know that it probably won't be as bad as you think. I have a job that requires lots of social interaction for long periods of time (CNA in a nursing home) and, honestly, once I get into "work mode" I can focus more easily and rarely get anxious. Your brain has a remarkable ability to adjust to tasks it needs to do.

Third, if you're not currently being treated for anxiety somehow, I'd recommend doing so if you can. Medication and therapy have done wonders for my illness. If you can't get treatment, find a friend when you need it. Don't bottle things up.

And know that you're going to be okay. Plenty of people do it, and you can too. It's all right to be scared; it's absolutely normal. But you can do it. You're already brave for living with anxiety every day. I believe in you, user. Good luck

Well we were kinda together, thats was part of the problem she wasn't ready for a relationship so we were together but not at the same time, sometimes a would get mad at her and tell her how I feel and her only answer was that we are not boyfriend and girlfriend.
The other part of the problem is that she's my classmate and I see her everyday, so the wounds are as fresh as the first day.
We began to talk and we are friends but I still have feelings so yes, fuck me backwards.
She was the first person that I cared for

As a 27 year old with Aspergers and a job paying 45K a year all i'll say is find what you enjoy delving into. Those with Aspergers tend to get almost obsessive into delving into one particular subject or interest, so do that. Mine was computers, so i got a degree in computers and was hired into my current job a month before i even graduated. Find what makes you tick, and get a degree in that, doesn't matter what it is. Yeah you'll have to work a bullshit job while in college, i worked in retail all 4 years, but it paid off.

It wasn't your fault, sometimes girls just stop loving you and then is when she leaves. Stay strong bro

Sadly I don't think that's the case but thank you

I think I can do that kms part. The rest is beyond me.

Don't push her. As a girl, few things turn me off faster than a guy who doesn't respect my boundaries. It sucks if she doesn't return your feelings, but let things cool off and maybe she'll be able to think things over.

Also, if things don't work out, remember that she's not the only one for you. I know sometimes it feels like you'll never love anyone else, but you will. To use a cliche, there are plenty of fish in the sea for you. I hope things go well

Contributing. My life is falling apart around me.

I'll send you a birthday card, but I have no loons left from my trip to Kingston. You're thought of fondly while you're here ^•^

I'm so sorry to hear that. Want to talk about it? We're here to listen.

Thanks but It's not me man. I watched the guy make the thread and I was thinking about hooking him up when it 404ed.

Got bribed 50 dollars to kiss a girl who I like, however I'm in a long distance relationship and feel shittier than usual.

>was in a good mood
>tried to pay the for everyone
>one friend pretty much put me down
>realize i only have one true friend
>realize that i tricked myself into thinking that i was gonna have a great time
>realize that i cant hold back my depression
>realize that i dont want to live anymore

Oh I know all of this and a with you in this femanon but as you might know sometimes your brain doesn't seem to listen to reason. I talk to her rarely and much in a just friends manner I know I can't push her bc that's what make her leave in the first place, anyway thanks for your replies I appreciate it

Mental disorder is killing my almost 5 year relationship. Was told today I was worse than her ex who both cheated on and hit her for 2 years. Part of me wants to finish my whiskey, take the rest of my anxiety pills and walk out onto the highway.

That's even sadder

One true friend is all you need. Hold on, if only for them. Sending hugs, if virtual hugs from an internet stranger will help at all, and hope that things will look up for you soon. I know what it's like to feel alone, but you're not. Sometimes, one friend makes all the difference.

I would pay 50$ to kiss a girl. I wouldn't even have to like her.

No problem! Good luck, user!

5 year relationship guy. Don't hurt the one person who cares about you the way the world has hurt you. If you are in ok we can chill

You have a story femanon?

Don't take that shit. I was with a girl who was very broken. She'd been raped'n shit. In a fit she managed to say something similar. It fucking hurt, cus I had stood up for her so many times and been very supportive. Truth be told the relationship was killing me. Two years now since. She may just be a horrible person mate. I've been with girls after, and when fights occur or stuff similar. It's like the shit never hits the fan. It gets resolved fast. It isn't as serious etc. Some bitches are just bad man. Ps this relationship was 3,5 years.

Okc*

Wow, user, that does sound rough. Sometimes, though, words spoken in anger aren't really meant the way they sound. In a perfect world, we'd all think before we spoke, but people don't always do that. Try not to take those cruel words personally, at least not just yet, and remember that mental illness (I'm assuming it's yours? Sorry if I'm wrong) is not your fault. It might be a good idea for both of you to take a little time to cool down and then talk it out if you can. I apologize if I've made any incorrect assumptions, but that's my advice as a stranger outside your situation. I'm so sorry to hear things are bad right now.

Me? I guess. I was the one up earlier in the thread whose meds are wearing off. Sometimes I'm a real disaster without them. Plus I just started college and I'm a little stressed, but I think I'm gonna be okay. Distracting myself by talking to people on here. Thanks for asking :)

My parents always like to party and do drugs kinda deal all my life. For instance my moms choice of drug was heroin and opiates. My dad different kinds of speed. Just mentioning this so the next part makes a tiny bit more sense....

Anyways, less than a year ago my dad broke into me and my moms house and attacked her with a shotgun before blowing his head off in front of us. That had me fucked up for a while, cause I mean I've seen dead people before, but never someone with their whole head completely gone, and just seeing it and being 2 feet away from the blast had me fucked up. I still have nightmares.

Couple months go by and my moms new bf gets mega high on pcp, flips out and rapes her, go to jail on first degree rape. But she's working with the defense to get him out and they expect him to get out within a year and he'll be moving in with us.

And ugggh, I had a girl I was really crazy about and we were in love supposedly for almost a year (I met her shortly after my dad died), just up and broke everything off with me and got some new guy.

I'm approaching my mid 20s but going to university full time so I'm looking to move out of my moms house since I sleep 5 feet from where my dad died and I refuse to live with that rapist. Just sucks, I wanted to save as much money as I could by staying with my mom but I can't take much more of this. Been a bit of a nutty year for me I guess

Everything seems so meaningless.

holy fuck. I truly do feel sorry for you.

Can I ask where you live?

You've been heard mate. Keep going, freedom from the chains will be good for you.
I don't like the belief of pitying people. But I have to say I wouldn't wish the fate of seeing something like that on my worst enemy.
I really hope you can move out and create a stable enviroment for you to grow and enjoy.