User

user,
when is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

When she is not a Muslim

never.

All day every day.

When youre in anime because 2D girls dont have rights.

you should never rape a woman; unless you want to have sex with her and she doesn't want to -- then rape is the only way to do it.

TAKE THAT BACK

OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

DISGUSTING UTTERLY FUCKING DISGUSTING, you should be ashamed of yourself. My gf has been scarred for life by a drunk idiot when she was 16! You know what that does to a person? There is not a day she can live without being reminded to it.

Not sure if this is copy pasta but its a good one! Saving it. Way to teach the morons and uneducated pricks on Sup Forums. Thanks

I will sort of agree with this. Women are still shit tbh famalamadingdong

What was your gf doing at a place where drunken idiots were likely to be?

Your gf is a whore and you know it!

I think there's a separate sexual element too. Like, it's not just because they can't get laid. It's also that force and subjugation is inherent in a lot of sexuality. There are plenty of well adjusted men who feel a desire to abuse and probably even more women who feel a desire to be abused. It's a pretty huge fetish. If something's built into our baser sexual instincts, it's bound to have effects on our overt social interactions too. Like be some bit of why some men hate women. Probably why some women hate women too... see feminism.

Or what

lessons from a wiser user

When she says no duh

you should never rape a woman 20 minutes after eating something.. after that, you are good

When you are being held at gun point, or otherwise mortally threatened

it was her fault
she sounds like a slut that deserved it

that strange whore had it coming and your a cuck for dating a rapee. stronger men have already claimed her

This is sound advice.

When you're sure that you wont' be found out later, for example if the girl is unconscious

Never, she doesn't want your ugly dick

Got the sauce on this one OP?

Thanks Louis C K

looking for rough rape wwyd with 23 yo ex. Have nudes. Post kik if interested.

>faggot, detected

you got that backwards
just dont forget to check for IEDs first

When she's asking for it

last night

When it's consensual non-consent with a safe word.

In all other cases don't fucking rape people.

>emasculated, cuck faggot, detected

You are a good goy though. Your programmers must be happy with you.

pasta you fucking animals

Heyy broo. Where I find the complete video pleas

As I said when she says no!

hey broo Where I find the complete video plese tell m

>You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.
something 95% of women have never done.

When she's a woman