I went to my doctor today. I didn't know it was this bad but i weigh 167kg...

I went to my doctor today. I didn't know it was this bad but i weigh 167kg. What should i do i don't want to be like this

Lose weight silly.

Eat less run more

Change your diet and start lifting light weights.

Once you lose some weight you can switch to heavier weights.

Two options-
1. Get a harem going with some bounty hunters
or
2. Kill yourself

>167kg
>Can not even use real measurements
>metric eurocuck detected
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD EUROCUCK! THIS IS AN AMERICAN BOARD FOR AMERICANS ONLY FUCKO! TRUMP SIGNED EXECUTIVE DECISIONS BANNING ILLEGAL CYBER IMMIGRATION! YOU CAN NO LONGER DANCE ACROSS OUR VIRTUAL BORDERS AND COMMIT ACTS OF IMMIGRATION TERRORISM! FUCK RIGHT THE HELL OFF BACK TO YOUR THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE OF A COUNTRY'S CYBERSPACE AND STAY OFF AMERICAN WEBSITES!

Go to fit, read the sticky. Count calories, excersise (walk for first few months, afer that lift and run) and after few years you are going to be fine.

I personaly dropped from 90 to 70 kgs just by dumping sweets.

be careful as running at that weight might fuck your heart up. Start small. Start walking at a slightly elevated pace, maybe lift a few kilos too. Just move and sweat a lot. Also watch your diet, don't overdose on sugary/artificial shit like energy drinks, cola, etc. Cut them out of your life completely. Curb your greasy/fatty food intake too.

Also try cutting down on conventional wheat bread and yeasty stuff as they can bloat you up. I was never really fat, but I went from ~77 to 65 in 1-2 months just by cutting out stuff with gluten, out of curiosity. At the same time I suggest not bothering with expensive premade gluten free shit as it usually has some other kind of additive in it that might not mix well with your system.

How long did it take to go from 90 to 70?

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LV?

Take care of your liver, take care of your lnees and back big boi

I would personally start with, lifting and a good diet. Just male sure to take care of your boday, grdually become the man you want to be, otherwise, you'll rekt ur shit and end up on painkillers and get even fatter and die in agonizing pain because u never addressed root problems

>real measurements
>Hurr durr let's call an exact amount of 0.3048m one feet, even though every foot is differently sized!
>Hurr durr let's divide an inch up to 16ths, despite living in a society that uses Base 10 for literally everything else

I know you are trolling, but there Ameritards who genuinely believe that the imperial system is the best, most comprehensive set of measurement units ever, and everyone else who disagrees is stupid. This post is directed at those people.

Imperial is outdated and stupid by today's standards. At least metric gives us fix references that never change.

Just because you're as fat as an American, doesn't make you an American.

Go vegan

Well, I'm half-Saiyan, so I can't really relate to your problem. But whenever I'm feeling down, I like to train.

It's incredibly important for you to lose that sugary stuff, especially fizzy drinks. I've cut down fizzy drinks down to one a month (even then diet versions only) and chocolate to be one of twice a week. Along with walking and in general small to medium movement and distance i have gone down from 76 kg to 70kg the past 2 or 3 months.

/thread

>being this fucking autistic
It's no small wonder the EU is being destroyed by "refugees".

says a guy who probably never leaves his home state

>167kg

This is america we use lb's around here. Would you kindly convert your pathetic unit of measurement before you post? thank you.

>Traveling across a state line somehow raises ones level of intelligence.
You're a special kind of retard.

>167kg
I don't do faggotmetrics you porky fuck. Use a kilo to pound calculator before you ask Americans to feel sorry for you.

>But whenever I'm feeling down, I like to run trains on german women
ftfy

>Saiyan
Sorry I thought you said Syrian.

not even worth a response, wouldn't you say?

also sage.

I lost 150lbs. All I did was count calories. that's the easy part. the hard part is learning to tell yourself no. I used procrastination to my advantage and told myself I'd have the shitty extra food tomorrow. Sometimes I did, sometimes I didn't, but by pushing it till tomorrow constantly, I made today a success. rinse, repeat, boom 150lbs.

167kg.
Uh-Huh?
You don't like to be like this? Apparently you didn't have any problem "Being like this" when you were stuffing your face full of unhealthy ass shit 2 months ago.
Change only comes when you make it come. Whining on Sup Forums about how no female finds you attractive because you got fat rolls coming out your fat rolls isn't change.
Start eating healthy, working out. Even walking will do. Because it's better than the nothing you're doing right now.
'Ol Fat ass. Get motivated

Shut up you fuck.

Also sage does nothing.

It's roughly around 370 pounds. You know, like the average weight of your kind, faggot. Go eat a cheesburger.

370lbs

>370 pounds. You know, like the average weight of your kind
i used to be ashamed of my nation's ass fat until I saw the BFP of the average britbong. granted their country is smaller but holy fuck are they fat. I've been told to blame it on Irn-bru.

too little too late, thread already ruined from the start.