What did the CIA mean by this? Was this new meme a test to see how the public responds to something?

What did the CIA mean by this? Was this new meme a test to see how the public responds to something?

t. scared

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=AJs2-uYAqiwC&q=frog#v=snippet&q=frog&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It feels so forced

Really, compared to something like carl the cuck.

We don't need to know what it means. Just follow the true memes bestowed upon us by kek and all will be revealed

it is forced, it's like when 13-year-olds spammed the whole website with that fucking banana
also this topic belongs on Sup Forums

yes they are just testing the waters. it was forced, not humorous and should be dying soon

this

thats how i like it

Oh shit, could it be their actual branch of memetic warfare? And they're trying to fight?

That's because it is.

never even seen this shit until fags started posting about it here

It is a Clinton tool of memetic warfare against Pepe.

>Pepe deemed racist
>Suddenly here come dat boi out of nowhere

>2016
>Still talking about the false prophet.

KEK be with us

when will we se dat coin ?

They know about our sorcery. They're trying to de-legitimize Kek, and sap our Meme Magic. It won't work.

Underrated post

GraviTits still best girl

It's the ant-KEK. Meme wars, you know.

The CIA is implementing memeatic warfare, it's like when they supplied crack to the ghettos but with memes and the internet

It's just another nigger meme being pushed by the Jews, pay no attention shills.

>implying

CIA is dumping false memes on us. Some of this shit is quality, looks like they prepared some to seed the population with high detail memes. We must stay true to Pepe. Dat boi is a passing phase. The new Damn Daniel.

I really don't get this meme...it's dumb as shit.

I hope it's a psychological op, otherwise, it's an indictment of how dumb people are getting

it's a tumblr meme so nobody get its.

Just another forced meme, how you feel about 'dat boi' is how everyone on other board felt about 'carl the cuck'

BEGONE FALSE PROPHET

o shit waddup

It seems like the CIA is seeing how people respond to them forcing a meme. It's going pretty well, too. Every time you see that retarded looking unicycle frog, you automatically think "o shit waddup".

That being said, it is a false prophet. PRAISE KEK

Such a fucking dumb meme

>Moot
>Not Dawkins

I notice most tumblr memes are not funny, inoffensive, forced, make no sense contextual, stale, and spread by normies for normies. Like this is fucking stupid. A reflection of the modern day internet.

The worst part is that Sup Forums has resorted to stealing them.

ayo hol up

I be likin dat boi. everytime I see him my mood improves

oh shitt why's dat?

should I an hero?

What did "she" mean by this?

Sup Forums crashed a plane, Sup Forums killed a man, and Sup Forums is about to elect the next US president. Meme magic exists and we can't even control it, this is why the CIA created this meme, to learn about how it works and try to conjure it themselves.

So what can we do about this? Stop sharing this shitty fucking forced tumblr meme of course.

>The worst part is that Sup Forums has resorted to stealing them.
This. It's so sad how we used to create content, and now we just steal it from black twitter. This is literal degeneracy, and the worst I've ever witnessed.

This amuses me.

nigga, what?

Okay this one actually got me

Still better than Carl the Cuck and Aids Skrillex. Nevermind memes like WE WUZ KANGS getting beaten to a pulp.

o shit waddup

>Dubs

I- Is Kek warning us?

it is

lost it

FBI, get out

books.google.com/books?id=AJs2-uYAqiwC&q=frog#v=snippet&q=frog&f=false

they might be tracking dissemination of ideas among the turd caste

exactly how lengthy each vector is, what the penetration is, fragmenting memes into specific categories so they can track the rate of movement based on content

o shit

hahaha where did you find this?

i like this

o kek

carl the cuck was organic. Look at him, he even looks like Millhouse. and he said "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" right next to Aids skrellex. It meme worthy

I worded that wrong, meant it wasn't forced

That meme died a long time ago

Lame as fuck. Kek does not approve.

So this is what aids feels like.

Frog memes all lead back to kek, I think this is more of a case of kek infiltrating the CIA then anything else.

Lets be honest, the only reason it feels strange to us is because its one of the few memes that we didnt come up with

Notice all the news sites like RT and people shilling it?

It's the jews trying to tap into Kek's power with a frog clone meme.

Jews are trying to hijack meme magic

>not Yao-Momo
KYS

it means be a good goy

>here come dat goi
>jew frog
>somehow jew frog is a goy

this memes fucking stupid

that or kek is starting to drive them insane.

They are trying to replace Pepe. We need to turn their meme to shit.

It's a Hillary Clinton meme , every time its reposted Hillary harvests meme magic. The best you can do is ignore it

> Sup Forums is intensely triggered by tumblr memes

really lost a lot of respect for this board watching you all meltdown over a frog riding a fucking unicycle

t. trigglypuff

see It's the shilling, not the meme, that's pissing people off. Jewish bullshit always triggers Sup Forums

You can't turn shit into shit

It's already shit

I think the kikephibian is excited that the goy is coming, he's the one saying all the text in the image macro

Ok can some explain this "t." maymay?

I think I missed that day in Meme Studies 101. It's not easily googleable either

I don't understand it.
Any meme has some meaning behind it. Pepe evolves reacting to what's currently trendy, Carl the Cuck is a typical SJW stereotype, Reddit and 9gag stuff like "One does not simply" or "What if I told you" have to be used in a proper context to be funny.
But this... doesn't have any sense or meaning behind it. It's just random shit for the sake of random shit. How is this supposed to be entertaining or funny?

>mfw came into this thread to see if my filter worked
>it does

its short for "tamed"

its an tier meme which sometimes surfaces in the mainstream

they never last though

t. product of Finland

it means tamed

not the CIA

NSA works with British GCHQ to force viral this crap

see >>>Snowden

Dat boi is by far the dumbest thing i've ever come across. It harkens back to that forced stupid Cox the Fox forced meme 10 years ago. That was also forced and pretty retarded.

Dat boi sounds dumb to say out lout, looks dumb typed, the frog is not memorable or interesting in any way, shape or form.

It's a total failure and whoever is behind it originally is a cuck, faggot, retard and/or possibly just some experiment that is abject failure and the operative involved should be fired.

I have become HIV positive

BOND WITH ME

Yes.

Its finnish for "regards"

>failure

It's 1000 times more effective than Sup Forums memes

Strange, I always thought that it was a sarcastic short for "Thanks, [name]".

It means regards. It comes from Finland, and by that I mean Spurdo.

ex.
>t.Spurdo Sparde

This. Other than all the faggots here with the 'meme magic' bullshit, we don't 'make' memes.

Funny shit comes up (eg aids skrillex), everyone makes fun of someone/something, and the ridicule images are reposted cause it triggers faggots.

do you want newfags? because this is how we get newfags

>10 years ago
>instantly think of the 90s
>remember that 10 years ago it was 2006

>jews did 9/11 15 years ago
time flies

kek belly laughter

>this is how we get newfags

No, this how we get alt-right

>Memes on the internet
>dude its the gubberment
>o shit waddup

Gonna need a sauce on dat meme-spiricay boi

>alt right
>newfags
Pick both

theres some top shilling going on with that false prophet of a frog. Kek will prevail.