mega absol

because

all of them tbh

lurantis
it's too cute

more bondage please

gallade

>Know I'm not gay
>Still look at gay anime threads every day and love it.

lopunny because lopunny are hot

There is such a thing as being bisexual.

Same here my dude...
Wanna talk about it on discord? ;3

wtf is that postion called ive seen it before and i really like it but idk what to search

It's not a position numbnuts, when a dog knots it tends to turn around like that.
Not exactly sure for what purpose, but it usually drags whatever it knotted around, which can be funny to see.

I've pretty much become the "3D is disgusting" meme. Actual guys do nothing for me unless they're crossdressing well enough to look like a girl (In that case being the dick is bonus) otherwise it's drawn guys only for me. I don't think having a thing for certain drawings makes me bisexual.

That's how it goes. Human girls, furry girls, furry girls or furry boys, and then sooner or later you're swapping dick pics with guys online.

It's a hard road to walk.

> I don't think having a thing for certain drawings makes me bisexual.
>Actual guys do nothing for me unless they're crossdressing well enough to look like a girl (In that case being the dick is bonus)
No, you're bisexual.
Traps, no matter how well dressed and convincing they are, are still men.
And you, as a man, liking another man, makes you a homosexual. Since you are also attracted to females, you are a bisexual.

>inb4 nothing but lucario

Kek, I can tell you that's exactly what I was like a couple of years ago, I would "only" look at gay furry threads and anything else was gross, now I'm a full blown bi and frequent any gay thread.
Although to be honest I think I'm just a really sexual person.

>It's a hard road to walk.
>Carlos.jpg

Belive I've already walked that road, ashamed to admit but out of curiosity to see if I could do it I gave myself a guro fetish.
Guess I get to walk it agian, eh?

i'm going to rape you someday keith

>Enter thread
>64 images
>No Gardevoir
what a shit thread this is.

That's seems impolite.

gardevoir isn't even that good though

gonna rape you so fucking hard

I mostly post off of requests. You need to ask if you're after something specific.

Why, though.

>I mostly post off of requests. You need to ask if you're after something specific.
ok...
Requesting Gardevoir.
Please and thank you.

Sure thing. Male or female? The thread's mostly male but we're also an hour in so branching out probably won't give OP an ulcer.

Cute but doesn't answer the question.

i have seen it in a vid before where a trans woman fucks a dude like that soooo obviously it is

>Sure thing. Male or female? The thread's mostly male but we're also an hour in so branching out probably won't give OP an ulcer.
Eh, take your pick, I'll enjoy either or.

Alright. Male it is, at least for now.