So i want to become a cereal-killer. i have no feelings anymore and i hate world...

so i want to become a cereal-killer. i have no feelings anymore and i hate world, Do you have any tips how to start my "carrier"? Like how to hide evidence from cops? I plan to remove my fingerprints first, does any hospital make such surgery operations? I have about thousand dollars cash, and approx. same amount as gold. I am agile and i think i look good.

Hurr "it looks like the culprit doesnt have any finger prints" "check the hospital registry for patients who had thier fingerprints removed" i can see it now

God damnit

>removing fingerprints...
>what is superglue
fucking amateur hour in here.

>cereal-killer

Most serial killers display an elevated level of intelligence. You do not.

eat every last one of your cereal to hide evidence

If you can't do basic research and figure it out, you are not fit to be a good cereal killer.

Why not instead kill famous people who are deserving of it, or mabye kill george soros. Kill somone whos death would save the lives of future generations

If you manage to hide the bodies they'll never catch you.
If they can't find the corpse they can't pinpoint the time of death, and that's very important for investigations (to check alibis and such)
Also, if you just murder random people, it's very hard for them to catch you, as almost all crimes are committed by someone that already knew the person and has a clear motive. They don't check random person.

kill captain crunch..
no one will give a fuck bruh
cheeky cunt..trixx rabbit is cool though..gets good dank.

ParaZite on deep web holds documents for you, outdated but inspiring

I just came into this thread to say I'm not a cereal killer.

thought you guys were cool. i was expecting answers here, and i don't want any traces on google.i know they stores my data.

I'd like to become a monster cereal

don't let these other anons drag you down, they're just jealous.
being a cereal killer is really hard, but with all your qualities and leverage i actually think you can do this!
now, as pointed out rather rudely by these other anons, getting your fingerprints surgically removed is not the best idea considering they will keep your information and the police might find you through that.
superglue, on the other hand, works great, but some sort of acid should do the job as well. it might hurt a little, but that's what being a cool cereal killer should be worth to you.
now that you got rid of your fingerprints you should start thinking about whom to cereal kill. most cereal killers start somewhere in the family.
tell me user, do you have a sister or a brother or something of that sort?

>cereal-killer
I suggest you start with Snap, Crackle, and Pop. Sure there's three of them but they look like wimps plus they're small and easy to hide. Maybe move on to Toucan Sam as he's just a damn bird.

Sure it sounds bad ass to go after Tony the Tiger or Capn' Crunch but Tony's a mother fucking tiger and who knows what kinda of weapons Crunch has on his ship. Start small, work your way up or your killing spree will end up short and stupid.

i have sisters and brothers, but i don't want to kill them, because cops could interrogate me. i surely would crack under pressure. besides i don't kill my family members, thats the way i work.

>"carrier"
kek it's not 1985 anymore you have to live in a third world shithole, be filthy rich, or be a helluvalot smarter these days buddy boi

I'm cool beans. Anyhow you will get caught pretty quick. Like, seriously, how hard is it to hide your traces from google / isp. ? And you are not doing it right now.

And I know you are not doing it right know because you don't even know how do they store your search results, or how ISP's keep listings. And so you have openly and loudly written "how to be a cereal killer"

You think you won't raise any alarms ? Pfft. Amateur.

fuck you, i ain't some worthless fucking nigger. I want to BE someone, and i am more than capable to BE one.

Your retard, idiot.

Remove fingerprints with belt sander.
Always have 1500$ cash in case of incidentals.
2 vehicles, one preferably with a large trunk, or under seat storage.
Black garbage bags(heavy duty)
Chainsaw or handsaw if you're in a populated area.

The hardest part is choosing how to do it, as well as your quarry.

>Can't spell
>Wants to get away with multiple murders

KEK

That's still gonna get you caught tho.
All these boards are monitored.

>i want to become a cereal-killer
raid any supermarket at night and violate as many boxes as you can but leave no evidence behind

>cereal killer

EXACTLY. MY. POINT.

Just wear rubber gloves you dumbass, stalk your victims to learn their schedules and routines, strike when the moment is right.

I like you

i can't, im allergic to rubber.

All serial killers want to be known, so just do whatever and do it a lot.

And when you get caught, just please say the left radicalized you

Samefagging

It's for the lulz

Normally I admonish Anons who encourage OP to commit murder. But in this case carry on.

dip your finger tips in acid to remove the prints.

1. never shit where you eat, operate well away from home.
2. no patterns, random victims at random locations.
3. continue life as normal, always have alibis.
4. cover everything, all surfaces including your entire body, especially hair and skin.
5. dont make a mess, bleach does NOT eliminate blood.
6. incinerate everything, clothes, coverings, bodies, weapons, you need high heat like in a furnace, grind bones and burn again.

Buy a few boxes at the grocery store and stab that shit to pieces.

You're welcome.

Bleach makes the blood unusable though.

People are too young on this board to understand words like "admonish"

Kinda depends what kinda serial killer you wanna be? Kidnap people bring them home and torture? Or just straight up kill somebody and run off

Use a car lighter to burn your finger prints. It works fast and is the perfect circle for just the tips.

just kill people and don't be dumb enough to get caught
use a pistol

Start with cereals that won't be missed....I suggest Grape Nuts as your first victim.

You can never get rid of your finger prints. They always grow back.

You remind me of papa jingles.

Yeah op, go kill the kardashians, right about any antifa / white supremacist you see, hmm.. what else...

is it necessesary to remove leg toe prints also, in case you have to remove boots? or is there prints in toe.

Do the police usually ask for toe prints?

I'm a cereal killer. I just took this bitch out today.

OP, just find yourself a nice little campsite in the mountains, wait there until other hikers go along. Or just Salk someone on social media who is talking about planning a hiking trip, and be there ahead of them.

OP, be honest with us.

How old are you?

Leather gloves you fag

Yup OP is a fucking idiot. Can't even answer my question. Fucking retard

Become an hero

>leg toe

Are there toes anywhere else?

they dont have to be able to get dna, evidence of its presence is enough to make it a crime scene.

not true. David Berkowitz showed some of the same type of spelling errors in his letters to the police. If i'm not mistaken this kid is copying him.

Enjoy being vanned. Reported thread to the FBI.

3 parts of concentrated sulfuric acid and 1 part of 30% hydrogen peroxide

dont let it touch anything else that contains carbon, it will burst into flames

Damn OP you are hardcore. Can you teach me how to be as hardcore as you?

Many serial killers displayed intelligent and dumbass factors.
Dahmer left photos of his victims lying around his apartment, he could also make acid and preserve body parts. When Manson was caught, police found him hiding under a sink. He also orchestrated the murders of five people.

Just murdered my cereal box so I can view the eclipse tomorrow. Get on my level faggot.