Property Prices London

Lets take a look at London's house prices.

The graph shows how much they've grown compared to the rest of the UK.

London properties are almost 60% more costly than the pre-2008 crisis level. The comparative figure to the UK as a whole is 23%.

The average London property now costs £552,000, compared to £292,000 for the rest of the UK.

uk.businessinsider.com/latest-ons-house-price-data-for-the-uk-2016-5

>>The average London property now costs £552,000

And looks something like this (if you're lucky).

>compared to £292,000 for the rest of the UK.

Which would get you something like this, in a pretty average part of the UK.

happening here too. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for my wife's work, and family ties.

Vandwelling might be a meme, but it's a real solution.

I love these threads

we need meme magic to crash this global housing bubble

Such is life in the Chinese province of Vancouver

what's the point?

The boomers will just invite in millions more rapefugees and mexicans to raise housing prices

Ahh feels good to live inna woods
100 acres and a big house w barn for under 200k

i watched this PBS show about london's famous neighborhoods, monuments, etc.

the host mentioned london's housing prices have doubled every decade for the past century

what is that, 1000% increase?

dumping stealth van homes

This is what happens when government buys all the housing to give it to refugees.

pray for deflation. Savers will have their day.

Something like that

but the real problem is that wages haven't increased since the 70s while housing prices go higher (thanks to outsourcing, mass immigration,etc)

the solution? Everyone gets into debt to afford housing. What a great idea.

guess who owns the majority of that (now)expensive land?

debt doesn't work long-term. That's why the bible has so many warnings against it, and usury was outlawed until like the 80s in the US. It will fail again, like it always done. Sooner rather than later.

LOL the 2008 crash is going to be a baby bump compared to whats coming

kek wills it my american friend

Fix it up a bit, especially outside, and it's really not that bad, I guess I have low standards.

its here in philly too

Even in a major american city like new york or miami that house would only be 500,000$ max

2mil is ridiculous

that looks pretty tame desu

Non-whites always drive housing prices up.

>Non-whites always drive housing prices up.
not exactly true...

meanwhile in rural Florida, my $150,000 home is the definition of upper middle class. 3 bedrooms 2 baths, attic, 2 car garage, and kitchen/living room with 15 foot ceilings. Oh and there's an extra den room as well. Outside I have 1/2 an acre of land, with an inground swimming pool that lights up to the beat of music of your choice.

$500,000 here and you are literally upper class. I'm talking 3 story mansion with fucking gargoyles at the driveway and a roundabout in front of your home so you can park all 8 of your vehicles.

Also please post more van homes user