>scoring after a freekick that was caused by a blatant dive

What did Hertha mean by this?

>bundesliga isnt scripted

literally wwe tier at this point

APOLOGIZICH

Bayerndusel wie er leibt und lebt

Yes, yes, well done Hertha, well done Hertha! HOWEVER

we wwe now

Why aren't they still playing? Bayern hasn't won yet.

It's easy to score if the referee is your twelfth man 2bh

that is true

Really makes you think

I don't think so

>the city of Leverkusen

then you need new glasses, boi

Show me the evidence

watch sportschau it starts in a few minutes

Don't have time now. I'll watch it later. Nevertheless, the Bayern goal wouldn't have happened if the referee ended the match on time

Typical Bundesliga ref

>6 subs
>6 red cards
>a guy broke his leg
>some fan ran around the pitch for 5 minutes
extra time: 2 minutes, blows whistle after 1:55

>Bayern need a goal
just play on as long as you want guys I got your back

>Watch out, people! The team of le cut inside man, Müllel and Rübezahl are teaching you on dinving.

Top kek! Stay mad customer!

literally no referee on the planet ends the match when one team is this deep inside the opponents half and still has a high chance to score

>implying you are not the one who is mad as fuck right now

>sprichwörtlich sauer wie 'ne zitrone

They do, if it's not Bayern, who is in advantage

who /hahohe/ here?

sure, stay mad and deluded you sad fuck
i will sleep happy tonight and you will be pissed until morning LEL

Hier

Just fix my league up fäm.

>“WE RIGGED THE GAME AGAIN. STAY MAD xDDDD“
Kys 2bh

>t. Taschentuchel

AHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHHAHHHHHHAAAA

in english please hans

it's painfully obvious

"league table if every game ended on 80 mins"

points after 80 mins, you should be able to figure out the rest

you should probably learn the rules, thats what he meant

JUDENKLUB

>90+6

are you FUCKING kidding me?
nice league you got there germancucks

back to aleppo ahmed

>the table would be basically them same
ebin
Also it makes sense for Bauern to score later than other teams, because other teams play way more defensively against them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

Why does it not surprise me that a Buyern """ fan""" doesn't even watch football.

youtube.com/watch?v=r2s-1N1SdCg

There aren't a lot of cognates.

I mean if "80 minuten punkt differenz" doesn't mean anything to you I don't know what to say

Is bundasliga the worst league in the world? literally a one horse race pretty much every season, even a commercial team is 2nd

the real problem is vw and how they literally own half the league at this point

mad shareholder detected

Came here for pic of Ancelotti doing the Effe.
Son, I am...

5 - 1
-