Cap kicks the shit out of ironman

>Cap kicks the shit out of ironman

Where are your "save me Tony" memes now Sup Forums?

They float around every once and a while. Threads like this pop up every now and again too...

oh yeah, capeshit

/thread

come on, we all know Cap had plot armor in this movie, the memes will back with IW

>Takes 2 of you to take me down, wow

MCU cap is pretty powerful, but it took him and Bucky to take tony down. He had more heart and fought more strategically, but if Bucky didn't distract him at the right times, he'd have lost.

AHHHH TONY HELP, TONY'S TRYING TO KILL ME

why didn't iron man use his superior firepower to murder his friend?

AAAAAAAH TONY HELP, SAVE MARTHA

Only newfags expected Iron-Man to just destroy Cap. Cap is a fucking legend who beats the shit out of people way above his weight class all the time in the comics.

What's Iron-Man's armor made of in the MCU? Is it titanium? I wonder if it makes sense for Cap's punches to be able to damage it.

Iron Man didnt use any of his firepower and let Captain Faggot win, you dumbtard

Iron

I can't tell if you're actually stupid or just trolling

>Im Captcha Murica and I dont like bullies or useless violence

The amount of killing blows hurled at Iron man's team was too many too count.

>You can't have my daddy's shield. that's my shield. daddy wanted me to be Captain Crunch!

>Zero.

Whew, that was pretty easy.

>literally called Iron Man
>calling someone else stupid

You're the stupid one.

he didn't even try flying, the whole fight was bullshit!

Go back and rewatch babba-booey.The amount landed was zero, but only because Vision, Iron Man, and Rhodey had to to spend almost their entire time saving everybody from death

A single rocket salvo is all it'd take to circumvent a fucking shield.
>It's a Tony conveniently forget/loses weapons he had in previous instalments to fit the plot episode

Tony beat the shit out of Cap though, and only lost because he was outnumbered. I don't know why either side's fans would be disappointed by the fight, it was great

You rewatch it. You'll soon realize you're wrong.

god this movie wak good. dccucks can fuck off

relt

Cap would just dodge the rockets.

ORLY

Be Spidey just stealing shields and tieing people up with webs. and cracking dumb jokes
Be Captcha Murica and try to kill spidey by purposefully dropping pedestrian bridge on him without knowing if he has any power to defend against a pedbridge

Captain America has superstrength and Spider-Man manage to counter it and ragdoll him around. It's pretty obvious Spider-Man could take the bridge.

Iron-Man was at a disadvantage, terrain-wise. His best territory would be in an open field where he can stay in the air and rain down firepower from a distance. He was in a confined space with lots of hiding places for the relatively soft Cap and Bucky. Then there's the fact that there was an instance where Tony could have killed Cap but decided to leave him and pursue Bucky instead, and Cap ended up smashing Tony's back left thruster.

>Cap would just dodge Tony's rockets
www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBC1Qob27sM

Scarlet witch knows Widow has no powers so she hurls her across the airport and then throws a truck at her. knowing full well she cant defend against it nor live if it connects.

He thought it was a water truck!

See this>and this>

Scarlet Witch never threw a truck at anybody.

Water truck or not, it was thrown at War Machine, who would survive either way.

Okay but Tony doesn't have that weapon on his armor.

>thanks 50 cal. machine guns and tank fire in Iron Man 1
>loses to a guy on steroids in Civil War

BRAVO MARVEL
BRAVO RUSSOS

simultaneously firing two of those little wrist-rockets he had in the very first movie would have the same effect. The blast radius is too big for cap to outrun and he can't block both of them with his shield at the same time.

>spends most of movie feeling bad cuz she killed people
>yells at Hawkeye for not trying to destroy Romanoff

OK user. Denial IS a river in Egypt

>it's another DCucks pretend to be retarded by misunderstanding plot to stop anons from laughing at their terrible movies episode.

Both of them never had real killing intentions with the exception of Stark trying to kill Bucky.

Fuck You Iron Man! Captain America won't sign because I refuse to be cucked!

Gets cucked tfo by tenpin Sokvian

To be fair. It was the nigger that was trying to kill Bucky. Stark only did it for revenge when he found out Barnes fingered his mommy.

Couldn't Ironman just just his laser to melt through Cap's shield? How high is vibranium's melting point

Goddamn it user! How many times do we have to tell you? Don't bring science into a capeshit thread!

It's been established that, in the MCU, it takes the combined power of Iron-Man, Vision, and Thor to melt vibranium. In the comics, it's indestructable unless you're a skyfather like Odin.

And even then, those 3 beams combined just started to chip away at Ultron, didn't do much real damage.
Also Ultron's body then was probably a mixture of vibranium + steel or something, not pure like Cap's shield.