141 when i got tested as a kid
129 when i got tested as a teenager
lord knows how far i've deteriorated

1 point higher than the highest iq in this thread

checkmate my nibbas

129. Measured when I was 15 by mensa.

157 as a kid 133 recently

Argentino

but I did it on a website I do not have the link now. the test lasted about 30 min.

someone could put a link where we all do now and we post the result

175 when i was tested as a kid. i smoke a lot of weed now though , sooo...

Over 9000

ITT kids circlejerk about their online quiz results.

196 when I was 11, 205 when I was 18, and 36 after college.

never took it, only fags care about their iq.

Idfk slightly above average? Be realistic faggots, you're on Sup Forums. You ain't shit.

98 not kidding

in real life average is 100
and only 2% above 130
in Sup Forums/b average is 160
this makes me feel better i am a genius!
161 is my honest answer thanks in advance

Nobody thought you were kidding.

Last time I tested I was around 110, but I was 16 and had a head ache.
Dont know how it would translate into my current situation

I can hide my insecurities and justify all of my shortcomings by pretending to be special too.

over 9000

177 when I was 10

Dont know if the test was accurate

I've been tested a half dozen times because nobody ever believes the results when they see them
My score is usually between 200 and 210.
Yah, can't lie. Fake and gay. I haven't had an IQ test since I was 10, and I don't recall the results, and due to the amount of time between, the results aren't really useful anymore.
Nobody in this thread can make a verifiable claim, so the whole thing is a pointless circle jerk.

The majority in the users posting in this thread likely haven't had their IQ tested in any official capacity, and are quoting some number from random online quizzes that are 100% inaccurate, or are just lying because they think they are supposed to be smart, when they are not.

We get it asspies, the reason why you are socially retarded is because you are so smart. Thing is, that isn't actually true. Most of you are pretty fucking dumb along with being socially retarded.

0% accuracy. It's an online quiz. IQ tests don't work that way.

123test.com/iq-test/#culture-fair-intelligence-test

No fucking clue.

>it may be even higher!

Lemme guess, $19.99 for the "super ultra in-depth test"

215 literally
kill yourselves retards

130 via that iqtest.com

so in reality probably like 90

am dumb

Apparently I'm between 121 and 137. Because this is an online test, knock at least 10 points off each score, if not more.

30 Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Online test margin of error +-75.
You could be clinically retarded and one of these tests could score you at 120

my range of 127 up to 143.
Arg

2+2=5

143, I doubt your IQ is 186 since you are on 4chins, or you did an online test which is not accurate

I had that clinically retarded once, little antibiotics cleared it right up.

Yeah true. Hell, the "test" was 8 questions (all looking for patterns), so it can't be too accurate to begin with.

An actual IQ test requires a psychologist to administer. You cannot determine IQ from a multiple choice test.

289 when i was a kid. Im dumb now only 177 now

Well I suck at math, so it's probably not as high as I wish it was. Never had the courage to take one. Ego and shit.

Nice trips. Also, I know. That's why I don't really care. Just something to play around with.

It has nothing to do with math. More about patterns and puzzles.

So, have you ever stuck your finger in your asshole while you masturbate?

Hmm, I suppose I might eventually give it a try then. How do you even go about taking a legit test?

No. Im a girl.

Talk to a psycologist. They can set you up with a proper one.

132. Mensa tested and approved.

123test.com/iq-test/

Cool. Thanks.

>256
>browses Sup Forums
>srsly dude how can you even

Viva la santa federación, mueran los salvajes unisex.

65-80

underrated post

/thread

HAS ANYONE HERE EVEN DONE A TEST THAT WASTN ON THE INTERNET?

i have. 138 IQ point and I'm a Mensa member

Irrelevant, the question is still valid.

This, kek
you're gunna make a few aspies cry

No problem. Remember, it's just a number. You may score high or low, but don't let it define you.

I don't remember exactly. It's been quite a while since I was tested but I want to say high 90s

Your just butthurt cuz your dumber then the internet test people.

Said 108 to 124.

so, when you go to a mesa meeting, how do you decide who rubs who? Do they just get in a circle from highest to lowest and jack the one to their left?

test probably isn't legit

over 9000

The test is bullshit

i know everything in the universe

What is love?

I've never been tested because nobody was ever concerned I might be a retard.

3 times tested by psiquiatric 148 152 and 150 diferent tests

based on how many drugs and memes I have smoked I probably started off at around 120 and have lowered it to around 90

how do you even test your Iq, I heard that those web tests are useless

187 gotchu by 1 op u faggot.

nice, thanks mate

547690834670349856 at least. You DOUBLE NIGGERS need to get on my level.

Bullshit.

I haven't done a real IQ test yet, and the ones online are inadequate but as a reference i got 135, tho i did it again afterwards with all the answers under a fast time and it capped at 135.

120 when sober. 63 when drunk.

We are all gonna be sorry when the UFOs Aliens turn out to be Satan himself tricking you all that there are friendly aliens....I am doing nothing of what you're asking me to do...I researched this and you're not gonna like what I found out. Satan uses trickery and Light to manifest into anything....especially with your permission....Satan made a promise when he was exiled that he would make humainty pay until we are destroyed. Take Heed lest you be fooled....God the the only way. Without God, there is Satan.

my IQ is mid-way between Nigger and Asian

I think it was like 175-180, but I can't remember what the exact number was, nor can I remember which scale was used to determine it.

We are all ETs people.. Look around.. How is it there are so many varied human races on this planet if we all came from Adam and Eve?? Shouldnt we all look about the same?? Religion has LIED to you..the old testament..human sacrifices? A loving God wouldnt demand killing a humanbeing to please it! That was dark Archon ETs manipulating us. Also yes there are highly positive and negative beings all throughout this solar system, galaxy and Universe.. do you honestly think we are the only beings Source has created ?? Now that is pure ego.. We are just 1 of many.. We are a young planet.. We were taken over 13k yrs ago.. Beings live in earth..time to wake up..Christ was a messenger to show us how to ascend.. Christ isnt God. We are all part of God..our spirits are a small piece of The One. ie God

/thread desu

I have a structured settlement and I need cash now.
Call J.G. Wentworth!

I have an annuity but I need cash now.
Call J.G. Wentworth!

They've helped thousands, they'll help you, too.
One lump sum of cash they will pay to you.
If you get long term payments but you need cash now
Call J.G. Wentworth

I may be a mean SOB, but I'm your SOB
I'm Jim "The Hammer" Shapiro
That's Jim "The Hammer" Shapiro
Call me
Do it now

I roll for mine

Celino and Barnes
Injury attorneys
Call 454-2020

124 one time. The other time it was 127.

i don't know, i've only ever done those crappy online tests and idk how trustworthy they are. I'd rather just do a real test sometime

120 but i was drunk when i was tested
nice maymay tho

tested at 10 years old at 119. Took MENSA test at age 30 and scored 128 on Stanford–Binet (MENSA level is > 132). So I'm not a genius but am above average, at least.