Go to cinema

>go to cinema
>get to seat
>see pic-related

What the fuck! How do they get away with this?

It's no wonder more and more people are staying at home.

Disgraceful.

It must have been one hell of a gut-busting comedy. I've always wanted to sit in a theatre where the audience couldn't control themselves as their muscles spasm during fits of hilarity.

go tell the manager that the staff aren't doing their job

This. As someone who works at a theater I'd get killed for just leaving this there.

>tfw piss myself in the theater chair

:3

I routinely ensure I leave the largest possible mess behind whenever I go to the cinema. Drop the rest of my popcorn, spill my drink on the fucking seat so the next guy ruins his clothes, stick chewing gum inside the cupholders so the drink sticks to it, and rub snot and boogers on the armrests.

Fuck other people.

Fuck you man

Chances are most people in London have been rubbing their arms on my disgusting snot by now.

If I ever catch you doing that my anvil will find its way to your face

No chance, my pet falcon is on the lookout for anvil autists.

>that one polite falconeer that eats the poop of his falcon whenever need arises

I typically take a meatball marinara subway with me when I go.
If I'm bored by the first 10 minutes, I rip the subway to shreds and launch it in every direction in the room.

And then the chads in the audience beat the shit out of you.

Oh yeah?
My pet falcon is on the lookout for falcons on the lookout for anvil autists

Touché.

>they fell for the snack box meme

No wonder they made a mess; they realized how bad they got gyped!

>It's no wonder more and more people are staying at home.
I wonder how badly their homes smell of spilled buttered popcorn and sticky sugar water with soiled upholstery of bodily fluids?

> letting animals that can't keep themselves clean or clean up after themselves into your theater

Fuck. This reminded me of the time I had to piss so bad when I was seated in the front row I had to unload then and there.

>How do they get away with this?
They're creating jobs. It's something everyone should be able to get away with.
If you ever see someone doing this, you should thank them for stimulating the economy.

never seen this in Denmark.

This. If I caught a worker complaining about having to clean a purposeful mess like that, I'd smack him in the fucking mouth. They're just doing their job as far as I'm concerned.

Fuck poor people in general.

Why do these threads make me uncontrollably laugh like a retard?
In particular post like these

You think this is a joke?

Tell me how funny it was next time you go to the cinema and end up sitting in a hot steamy puddle of piss and poppadom shards.

I started making turd hammocks whenever the movie is bad so the theater knows to stop playing it

>going to screenings with other people
user...

Lighten up Francis.

Most theater employees usually start at the top and work down pushing all th trash under the seat towards the front row. They have to get under the far back row to really clean it so in otherwords they usually don't. I bring in fresh fish in vacuum packed baggie. Cut it open and stuff it way back under.

crying

Careful picking up full buckets of popcorn.

Sometimes when I have to take a dump in the middle of the movie I just dig a little hole in my popcorn and poop in their. Cover the popcorn bucket back up and leave it there. I ain't gonna carry that shit all the way to the trashcan.

I Don't give a shit, you overcharge me for some movie that will probably turn out to be bad anyway?

okay no problem i'll throw my drink on the floor, leave a huge mess and piss all over the bathroom and toilet paper.

Now we're even.

Dude you will never slap anyone shut the fuck up

Wow, did some lazy employee really decide to take a pic of it instead of cleaning it?

I'd piss on his shoes and shit in his locker to be honest with you.

Fucking nice! I do something very similar.

Here's my latest wacky contraption.

If I saw that mess I'd turn right around and go see another movie

Isn't that a secret signal among cinephiles? If you don't like the movie throw your popcorn/drink/crab legs all over the auditorium?

Fear the kino ghost

Do amerilards actually do this?

Yes.

How else are we supposed to express our displeasure from watching shitty movies?

>not finishing your popcorn 5 minutes after the movie started

wtf?

>not pouring your soda all over the floor and throwing your popcorn over it so it becomes a huge sticky mess

wtf?