Society has degenerated so far that this is now the world we live in

>Society has degenerated so far that this is now the world we live in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vi_tGaGyyM8
wired.com/2013/02/apple-google-facebook-supreme-court-same-sex-marriage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>jews trying to make western society crumble
>as if this is anything new

"The fact is that Jews were known only as DESTROYERS in ancient history, not creators..... Jews claim to be the torchbearers of civilization, but through their PARASITIC habits they have deteriorated or destroyed every nation in which they have existed in large numbers." (Charles A. Weisman, "Who is Esau-Edom?", p. 28).

Stop making these threads goys. Go support Trump or something.

Time to switch to bing

I saw that last night. Is there a way to turn off those stupid little messages or should I switch to Firefox?

Who gives a fuck if people are or support gays. You're going to continue shit posting online regardless of who's fucking who in the real world.

There is nothing wrong with homosexuality, ancient Greeks were pretty gay

Transexuality is retarded though, I wish people would stop giving trannies so much attention

>international "you're wrong because you're just afraid of this thing we think is real but could easily be the made up bullshit of bored and lonely crazies" day

This. Although I beleive both are mental illnesses but at least gays don't cut their dick off for some temporary pleasure.

It's not the world we live in, it's the world we are told we live in. Seeing so much of this shit is only because the web capital of the world, Silicon Valley, is based in California a liberal state.

Bing is so fucking underrated desu

faster than google imo

I don't see that....

They are basically turning it into a new religion. BELIEVE OR BE OUTCAST, FILTHY WHITE CIS MALE.

>Haven't seen this dreadful internet page in years.
>Haven't used a google service except for youtube in years.
>Haven't connected to my google account in years.

There really is no reason at all to use them. There are better alternatives that aren't botnets and don't indirectly fund things I don't like while demonizing things I like.

Here's the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=Vi_tGaGyyM8

Bing is more A E S T H E T I C anyway

I already have ever since that retarded WE WUZ KANGZ doodle a couple months ago.

That's retarded.

>that dislike bar

Could there be a more telling example of the disconnect between the overarching narrative and the real opinions of people?

yes, google has always been this way. They are also big feminism supporters and generally love progressivism.

>Apple, Google, Facebook Tell Supreme Court: Gay Marriage Is Good for Business
wired.com/2013/02/apple-google-facebook-supreme-court-same-sex-marriage/

Every single ancient religion across the globe has recognized homosexuality as a scourge. People with thousands of miles separating them didn't reach the same conclusions through coincidence. Homosexuals are depraved abusers lost to purposeless hedonistic urges that ruin the fabric of society if allowed to practice openly.

How does it feel to have lost the war?