>stopping the GOAT

You don't.

>the allmighty defense of Espanyol

>ronaldo beats someone dribbling
that's a collector's piece

literally this

Get him to play against a team that isn't a filial of his own

this won't happen for another 30 matches

I'm really impressed. Been waiting for him to dribble some one since 2013.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Messi is finished

how can messi ever recover

who were they playing? athleticwho literallico?

>Real Madrid vs Espana

what is this sorcery?

he pouted about Bale's goal today

>Didn't even score from that
EXPOSED

meme
he gave the ball away after doing that

>f***

>spectacular dribbling followed by a misplaced pass
wingers in a nutshell

Insult him all you want but missi has never done anything like this

I was watching it on live and jumped out of my chair

what a player ffs

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Swearing on a work safe board

I don't want to get fired

cant be done

Battyboy got MEGGED

>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUggati

you can't

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

haha

that thread was golden

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

He used to do that almost every game for us as a 17 year old, he looks a bit overweight for it now tho, watch his body movement closely

he was already 18 when he transferred ya goof, also, no he didnt.

ITT: 12 year-olds obsessing about something Ronaldinho used to do on a weekly basis

first time he's successfully taken someone on since... 2009?

Whatever age he was he did that at that age and we sold him at the right time, fuck off gypsy

I'm pretty sure the 12-year-olds ITT are doing it ironically

Why are Roma playing Spain?`

But why is he so sexy

Let's see him do it against a team that doesn't just roll over for Real.

his dribbling has actually really been improving recently

>we sold him at the right time
youre dead malcolm, fuck off kike. also, lolno you used that money to pay the glazer debt and havent won the cl since.

Am I supposed to know how any of these players are? EPL is all that matters.

Ronaldo played in the EPLel

And he hasn't been relevant since he left. He's a literal who now and has been for years.

Leave TSUUUUUUUUUUUU alone

t. a idiot

well, with him you would have won CL 2009 and 2011 at least

try harder

Haha good banter

did it even end in a goal?

>we

gary can

no he gave it away

MESSI IS GONNA FREAK

the nails of your boots over his ankle
I miss Gravensen desu

>Real Madrid's B team
yeah no one gives a fuck

>cutting the video so you don't see he gives the ball away immediately after the dribble

woah...so this is the power of tsuuu...damn

Would you rather have 2017 CR7 or 2005 Fat and Broken Ronaldo?

fuck that's tough. I guess I'd go for fatnaldo, just because he's more likely to be able to be shoehorned in as an auxiliary player

>TSUUUU
Is Ronaldo autistic?

You can't. The man is the objective GOAT for a reason.

you play the man and obstruct him and let a second defender get the ball when he does a stupid through the legs pass. Very few refs call obstruction.

Soccer players are some of the dumbest people in the world. They can be up by 2 goals and they would purposely make risky long passes and turn the ball over. Soccer is the easiest sport in the world to hold onto a lead, but I've never seen a team properly delay the game by doing simple backfield passing

TSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

And recognize the flag. I played soccer in high school and I pissed off how unstrategic the game was.
>Durr we should have 2 attackers and 3 defenders
>no we should have 4 defenders.

That is how complex the strategy was. Positions in soccer mean absolute nothing, if you arn't in the play when the other team has the ball, you are useless, get off the field. Any talk of soccer strategy was an insult to my intelligence. I'd honestly rather play niggerball desu

>tf
>tt

almost got me, cory

swear to god, soccer is a pansy sport. I remember my father coaching my travel youth team and the fuggin ref gave my father a red card for arguing a call. The other team was playing dirty down 3 goals and the ref was giving them a pass.

A red card for a coach! The ref said he had to leave and my dad said he wasn't going anywhere. You should have seen the look in his eyes. The ref didn't know what to do, lol. Then the ref got the bright idea to threaten a forfeit if he didn't leave... we were up 3 goals with like 10mins left so he walked off.

Fairy sport imo. Refs cant handle the bantz, players dive for calls and the liberal refs give it to them. I didn't slide into you that hard pansy, get up.

wtf
What did I miss?

Yet another dribble that leads to nothing at a side of the pitch. Wow!

>España = Espanyol

t.(((American)))

You should come up to America before Trump puts his wall in and learn to play soccer in a real country. If might do you some good and make your more tough.

We only have real sweepers up here. Or liberos or whatever you call them. Make a move on one of my fullbacks and I'll strip you so fast and put you into the ground so hard you'll be crying for a yellow

>soccer is a pansy sport
>the other team was playing dirty!!!! I swear!!!
>probably just bullied a bunch of limp-wristed faggots off the ball
>typical ameriburger dad cries to the ref instead of teaching his son to be tough
>ref just tells him to fuck off

Great story, Steve

you can tell he wasn't bothered, he was like
oh ronaldo, you can't dribble anymore

>How do we stop him
You don't stop the GOAT. TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Henry's face

Hahah true now penaldo montage videos are 40s longer kek

>reading all this messi dick riders butthurt comments

>literal several trillion metric fucktons of messhit cumslurper butthurt

Fucking delicious.

Ronaldo is 2 years older than him and STILL outperforms him. He's the GOAT of the modern era.

Fackin ell it's Ed Woodward

Scored a GOAT Penalty lad

why doesn't the video show the end of the pass?

Have yall noticed hes starting to pass allot more..

t?s?u?

He gives it away no one wants to see that

Messi can't do it
>le run fast and cut past a traffic cone patético de medoloña defender man

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Messi buried a penal today

>sweeper

this

Did you notice against Espanyol, when Bale scored how Ronaldo was the only one who didn't come over to Gareth to celebrate? Becaue daaaamn, how dare he have balls and shoot instead of crossing to him for le ballondor tap-in?

hmm

really makes you think

I was comparing players, you're comparing teams.

>Those two goals at home against Leganes sure conformed goat status for me

This

>Cavani scores 5 goals per 4 matches
Why is he so underrated?

This piece of shit would rather score 3 goals in a 3-4 defeat than 0 goals in a 1-0 win. Remeber when he said "I won ballondor for Real"?

Last time Ronaldo played Leganes he couldn't even get one

Because Ligue Uh

>Can't score against ToLose

Football is a very inconsistent sport. One day Messi can't score against Arsenal, and another he scores four, this is just how things are.