Conservatives are, on average, unintelligent

Why are you a conservative? Face it, conservatives are angry, uninformed and stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2012#Voter_demographics
economist.com/node/2692859
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI
conservativenewsandviews.com/2012/02/23/editorial/talk/libertarians-smarter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even if someone is more stupid, as long as he can identify and acknowledge a threat such as islamic invasions, I respect him more than I respect retarded leftists who lets their own asses get conquered.

>2016
>still falling for the binary ideological trap

The only angry & uninformed person here is your white middle class floppy booty

Those who think globalist whore Hilary Clinton is a viable option need their head examined.

Radical liberals that are too afraid of looking racist to even admit that Sharia Law is bad are significantly worse I will give you that.

Why are the LEAST educted people liberal? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2012#Voter_demographics

>African Americans vote Democrat
>Using Wikipedia as a source

>a comic made by a red pilled neckbeard is an argument

Red states are burdened with niggers and spices, the dumbest segment of the us population

So it is an argument you dumb liberal nigger

Here's a real one

strong correlation between high iq and homogeneity

hmmm

>ME 100IQ
Nope

average isn't the whole story

conservatism is the natural default

modern liberalism is destroying societies that are on the eve of ww3

degeneracy accompanies collapse

Wikipedia is a much better source than the random shitty blog your chart is from.

>you dumb liberal nigger
>angry
>proving one of my original points

What are averages and are they representative of all individuals included in the average?

What is a standard deviation?

How do I into statistics?

On the eve of WW3? Are you fucking kidding me?

The red states all have more niggers in them, case closed.

WHO WOULDA THOUGHT THE LIBERAL SCHOOLS WOULD SAY THEIR LIBERAL STUDENTS ARE SMART

Even the blog from which these statistics are taken admits that they are unverifiable figures.

"As a regular reader of the "Economist" I can confirm that this table (for the 2000 election) was indeed published in the 'Economist". However, a few issues later on, the 'Economist' published a retraction, saying the data was unable to be verified and possibly a hoax."

Yes,let's forget about the actual politics and vote for a certain party because it gives us social credit as being assumed to be "the smart guys". Who cares about the actual policies,why figure them out when you know that the democrats are smart? They can obviously do no wrong,no matter how many criminal offenses does the current democratic candidate has,surely!
I know you are baiting,OP,but people with beliefs like the one you presented are the reason you are now a country of dindus and wetbacks.

Utah, Idaho and Wyoming are in the bottom 4 and have extremely low black populations

Yes, it is.

Let's take the first state, CT, as an example. Do you think the educated people in CT voted for John Kerry? No fucking way. That was all of the hoodrats in Hartford, New Britian, New Haven, Bridgeport & Stamford. They control the state politically via plantation politics despite only representing a tiny fraction of the entire state.

I wonder what red states' average IQs are if you subtract niggers...

>States with highest black and hispanic populations have lowest IQs
>Just a coincidence.

These are 2004 election results

then why the fuck black people are democratic electorate since forever

Rural populations always score lower on IQ than urban populations. Urban populations are exposed to more logic related tasks on a daily basis.

This is pretty well known.

God bless Virginia

Niggers are, on average, unintelligent

Here is the Economist, who published your shitty chart, admitting that it is a hoax.

"Last week we published a list that purported to show the IQs of states voting for George Bush and Al Gore in 2000. Alas, we were the victim of a hoax: no such data exists."

economist.com/node/2692859

Can you please stop bullshitting.

The bottom 5 have relatively low Hispanic populations

Oh and cities are magnets for people that have actual high IQs. The average person in an urban environment still has no more potential than their country counter part.

this goes both ways, you idiot. If you are gonna make claims that nigs are worse due to their iq, accept that the same must hold for all other people with lower iq.

>blacks have lower IQ than whites
>IQ IS FAKE

>Republicans have lower IQ than democrats
>HHAHAHAHAHAHA, I KNEW THAT WE WERE SMARTER THAN YOU DUMBFUCKS

who /darkgreen/ here

>Are you kidding me

Naggers put down the iq, it's science.

The reported IQ averages are the hoax, dumbass.

Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming are all above 100

They both score badly because they're uneducated and IQ tests have large cultrual components.

IQ isn't an argument as to why people are "lesser humans" or anything

shitposting because Hillary and Bernie will LOSE.

So we're underpriveleged right? So you'll let us have our way? You intolerant pig.

>Mississippi at the bottom
kek, it's nigger central, big surprise

>California as dumb as Mississippi

And people from that state no doubt joyously insult people from the deep south.

The low states do not necessarily have high black populations

Shit bait/10

Adjust for population (i.e. spics, niggers and so on)

The chart you posted is full of incorrect numbers and the dumbest states in the US do indeed all have higher minority populations.

>Japanese
>High IQ
>Conservative policies
>Guess that means they are also retarded

BPS did a video on this.
>youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI

How did I just know Mississippi was going to be the bottom?

But we do have lots of spics here in my state, they're dumb as fuck and get thrown into public school with zero prior education.

>Trump will win
>Trump only has 87% of Republican vote
>No Republican elected with less than 93% of Republican vote in over 50 years

>African Americans vote Democrat
?
wtf everyone knows black vote democrat how fucking clueless are you? holy shit get out of here go back to b

>your graph is one

I said "on average"

Can you read?

>Implying a graph of statistics and a shitty comic are similar

Since the chart you posted is absolute fabricated bullshit, I'd say the comic is a better argument.

Ok, now show us party affiliation based on race and class. I bet theres no trends there ;)

Well to be fair most of the states at the bottom are highly rural where public education is less important than, say, learning a trade and sticking with it.

That and niggers obviously.

>"IQ"
>measurement of smartness

pick one

Could it be instead that all those places are wealthy?

Also, Blacks have a median IQ of 70, which pulls down the average a whole hell of a lot in the south.

/thread

>Percentages can change

1 google search confirms fake.

As the saying goes, nobody is average.

and higher education has been run by leftists since the 1960s.

a hundred years ago the intellectual elite were highly conservative while uneducated factory workers were the vanguard of the left.

T H R E A D L Y
R E M I N D E R

conservativenewsandviews.com/2012/02/23/editorial/talk/libertarians-smarter/

non-conservatives are uninformed and stupid.

Where did you find this? What is the source?

>not reading the fine print of the image

I think we can all guess on what end of the spectrum OP's IQ would be

I agree with you.
I used to be left leaning and now I am right.
Why?
It is because smart people forgot about one thing when they started to get progressive minded.

The rest of the world did not all become progressive minded!

There are still loads of people that want to do us harm, regardless if you love them or not.
No amount of coddling and showing them how great democracy is, is going to change their minds.

Us vs Them is a very real mentality.

Play a football game.
It's you (progressive minded liberals) that believe in the good of immigrants. So you are not IN GROUP minded. Sometimes, you pass the ball to the other team, because your nice..

vs.

Muslim immigrants which majority only trust their own IN-GROUP preference. They will only pass the ball to themselves.

Who do you think will win the game?

>Last 10 states are black or mexican majority states
top kek
More like democrat states aren't as used to living with shitskins

John Kerry has balanced the state budget on the backs of the poor and severely disabled.

He's a scumbag of the lowest order.

And Bridgeport has elected an actual CONVICTED FELON to be it's mayor.

We've basically become Hazzard County from the Dukes of Hazzard, because our mayor is pretty much Boss Hogg.

I hate living here.

If you racist fuck didn't play into Democrat hands and helped black assimilate, instead of letting LBJ drive them into ghettos by treating them like shit and telling the world how much you hated them, America would not have fallen into degeneracy.

Blacks are socially conservative and many would have happily voted Republican if Republicans and conservatives put aside their hate and acted like true Christians.

Perversion and degeneracy and Hilary willing the election will be your continued punishment as long as you drive away minorities who otherwise agree with your political platforms.

Trump needs every vote he can get to win!

My teacher in fifth grade would say bad things about people from the south. If we pronounced or spelled something wrong or used words like ain't she would say something along the lines of "That's how they speak in the south. That's wrong."

This was in Woodside.

Results are skewed. Yeah there are more smart liberals out there that smart conservatives, but when you look at the really smart people, we are all conservatives.

Conservatives can't help it that their states are full of blacks.

>shove lots and lots of niggers into red states
>LOL LOOK AT THESE IRRELEVANT STATISTICS

Compare the white-only IQs and it's the polar opposite.

Where the fuck did they gather people's IQ scores from? How many people did they poll? How do we know the results are reliable? 95% of IQ tests are jokes.

Also, seeing as the highest IQ on that chart is 113, it's hardly realistic to say that anybody on there is beyond totally average intelligence.

US Conservatives are stupider than liberals (not SJW-Liberal).

SJW is an educated guy but as stupid as a conservative. My observation on following US politics for 3 years.

Ever notice how those states with lower IQ have a lot of niggers in it?

Are you racist, OP?

The chart was fake.

>accept that people with lower IQ are worse than those with higher IQ

You think Sup Forums disagrees with this? Or do you not understand how hereditary traits work?

>Low IQ
>High population of Blacks with a low Black turnout rate

Such kekery.