Am I ugly? Why tf don't any girls have any good first impression ever...

Am I ugly? Why tf don't any girls have any good first impression ever? I literally cannot get a tinder match even or hooked up with any girl irl they mutual friends because they all have said I'm not her type... if I'm not ugly then why would literally no girls want me?

>eat healthier
>get ripped
>get a haircut
>show more pride in your pics

Order matters

/thread

>get in shape
>update hairstyle
>buy basic color clothes (learn how colors compliment eachother)
>take your purchased clothes to a random stylist so they fit you properly
>use whitener for your teeth if they are yellow or get some braces if they are crooked.
You got all this in order? ok part 2:
> Expand on your interests into an autistic american psycho degree
> Make tons of irl friends,
>meet their friends
>have more friends than atoms on earth
>find 1 girl with matching interests
>move in
part 3 don't fuck it up now
> Get a job.
> save to buy a car
> save to buy more clothes
> save money for college ( if you are an ameritard you are pretty much fucked)
> get a degree while you work
> get married ONLY if your girl has a secure job
> get a better job.
> schedule best vacation of your life
> get your wife pregnant
> repeat process if more kids are needed.
> save money, save money, save money, save money, save money, save money, save money, save money, save money, save money, save money, save money, save money, save money.
> Raise your kids to your standarts
> become old and proud of your life
> rip.
good luck op

Kill yourself, reincarnate to a pair of anal beads.

Looking like this loser is America's role model. You're fine.

Sounds like you're feeling sorry for yourself. Might as well cut that the fuck out for one.

Hit the gym, get a job, get a haircut and gain some self-confidence. Bitches like money, looks and confidence.

Prob the last person you should take advice from, but I see you on here all the time and am rooting for you to find a girl. You covey way too much desperation, look like you need a haircut and maybe to work on your physique. Also, "dont put the pussy on a pedestal". Treat women like sex objects; it's what most of them secretly want. If you act like she's out of your league, women have keen intuition and can pick up on this. Don't rely only on online either. Get out of the house and get comfortable talking to women. Be playful with them. Tease and shit. Good luck, user.
-Eco
P.S. Wipe the depressed look off your face and smile!

tinder is a hook up site you probably need to upgrade the goods (work out)

OP I can't help get a woman because I have the same problem

But get you a doggo, it'll be the most loyal friend you can have and cheer you up

YES, PEOPLE KEEP RESPONDING TO MY THREADS DAY AFTER DAY! I PRETEND TO BE A DEPRESSED PIECE OF SHIT AND EVERYONE FALLS FOR IT. IM THE MASTER TROLL!

You look depressed either way

that is fucking freaky looking

EVerytime I see that guy's face I am just crushed inside
If you are out there depressed-user, don't give up

The fag isnt depressed, he's been making these threads since 2015. Its a cheap ruse that shitheads keep falling for

I already basically don't care, but one solid, and I mean SOLID piece of advice I can give you and others like you is.... tweeze your damn eyebrows. Women will spend upwards of a few hours a week doing their eyebrows, do you not think they will notice if your eyebrowns look like two caterpillars superglued to your face? Girls HATE that shit. you can go up as much as two points on the scale instantly if you just follow a simple curve and shape those bad boys up.

Yeah but that face makes me sad user
W-what do I do about the sadness

lose maybe 10-20 pounds and start an indie rock band. you will swim in pussy. just try to sound like jeff rosenstock or early brian sella

>jeff rosenstock or early brian sella
I think he'd be swimming in dicks, because those two are gay af famalam

You gotta grab em by the pussi m8

ur fine bro

He'd be getting pussy from crazy and hot college girls who like gay men.

Source: hung out with and fucked crazy college girls when I was in mid high school and they all listened to this music and dreamed of draining both of their ballsacks literally all day. Gay men are their fetish.