Why don't any girls in NYC find me attractive? I still haven't had a first kiss and I'm not a sperg or weird or lame...

Why don't any girls in NYC find me attractive? I still haven't had a first kiss and I'm not a sperg or weird or lame. I blame my looks but what's so fucking bad about them?

It's not your looks, it's they way you blame all of America's problems on "kikes and niggers"

Girls look for chads in NYC. Move boi

He literally looks like a leftish liberal hahahaha you delusional sad fucking losers

I'm having a difficult time believing your a virgin op

Another pic with better angle

Why am I not chad enough???

Why? I'm not fucking lying and girls on soc never even rate me as high as a 7...

I know what youre thinking OP, dont seek to be a chad.

You should be getting fucked left and right, whats your day to day routine?

All these newfags replying to Brandon threads...

Ummm it's literally what every one of the millions of cute girls in NYC want.... if I'm not good enough I may as well kill Myself cause I'm tired of being alone and working hard to get no satisfaction and then sex and relationships rubbed in my face

Confidence only matters if you're fucking handsome

i literally can't even be rated over a 6/10 and can't get a tinder match.... are you even a female?

you probably fell for the "respecting women" meme

How can I respect what doesn't even acknowledge my existence?

Are you too focused on your looks and not your personality?
I know that sounds like some shit ugly people say, but if you're acting strange, weird, and off putting. You could be a 10/10 and get no ass.

No like I said I met no girls and can't talk to them online since they don't match me. If I got matches and turned them off when talking I would totally consider that point you made. But I simply can't even atttact a girl initially it totally seems

Your haircut is shit. Get a low fade and a comb over

What about facial features?

It's not OPs looks that are the problem. It is his personality.

He is incapable of meeting girls because he is waiting for one to come to him.

How often are you out and about? Y'know, going to parties and such? Because you ain't an ugly ass dude. I ain't gay or nothing, but I can tell and Brat Pitt from a "HEYY YOU GUYYYYS" Y'feel me?
Perhaps it's just a matter of hanging out with friends, throwing parties, and going to a bar? Fuck this online nonsense, man. 5 pictures and a brief summary of "Who you are"? That shit ain't gonna get you anywhere.

you are probably the type of guy that worries about his looks and complains about how they arent getting laid to strangers on Sup Forums..but then claims that he isnt weird and or lame.

Give honest height OP. I am getting manlet vibes from you hardcore.

I am a manlet I'm only 5'8" so this is why I want to know why I don't even have a nice face

when ppl gon realize it aint looks that makes u attractive... its personality. im uuugly as shit with a micro penis. but i got me a fine grill. all bout personality. i am also poor as shit...

Yeah, you gonna have to bump those numbers up, those are rookie numbers.
Start wearing timbs or something.

So thread is kill

Apparently
Sup Forums never took a liking to personal issues unless they get something out of it.

Ayy brandon you good dawg lighten up

Find me a girl who thinks so then

Because you've probably never made a fucking move, girls don't just fling themselves at you. Ask someone out for fucks sake, you're a pussy.

I hve and been told sorry you're not my type hun

You seem like you buy your clothes at Walmart...

>get a haircut, yours is abysmal
>get on tinder
>match with a 5/10
>go out for drinks
>bang

It's really not rocket science man and don't have too high of standards.

Would you try this: find a job or a place you can frequent where you're required to socialize but be fairly quiet. Girls like a guy who has mystery. They'll start talking to you

you look.. sad.

Brighten up.

No, most personal issues are not issues that we can fix.

Most people are convinced their personality is fine, and it is not.

You could use a facial. I notice your pores and all that.

Why can't I get a cute girl tho? Why can't I hve those standards?

Your not lame or weird but you've never had a first kiss? I doubt it man. Do you have any friends? You are not that ugly so theres no way you wouldn't have had a first kiss if you weren't a weirdo.

It's not because of my penis, is it? I don't think it's that small, do you?

Buddy that's a pee pee. Is that hard to hear?

oh god

Im not weird no
I already work at that kind of place and there's lots of cute nurses and they all ignore me like I'm too ugly I swear to fucking god

Are you fun? Do you tell jokes or smile?

You look like a rapist OP

Yes.... and maybe if a girl would match me then we'd have a conversation and I'm sure I could make her laugh

Ok and that's an issue to me

Go that direction. You need to take a passive approach. It takes patience but you'll get to smell a vagina someday

Lol this thread is officially fake

I would give my nuts for girls to be my only problem. But these threads are probably fake anyways, so there's no point in explaining.

I mean, at least you are fuckable. Switch to the other side, you'll have more luck.

Dick is tiny and you're a sperg. Anyone your age without even a kiss is socially retarded and the fact that you think you're not means you are literally autistic

The girls that you are picking are all way out of your league, that is why you never match.

>Assuming this fucking hard

That flat chest is even more painful than the penis. But this photo is shopped anyways.

Would you consider male cuddling just to feel some form of affection?

So even just slightly cute is out of my league? How come? Why am I so bad? Just answer that

Look dude, asking for this kind of advice on Sup Forums is a very bad idea. You're just gonna get trolls like this douchenozzle: ...And come away from this place feeling even worse than you did before.

You're just not a model

You don't have to be a model to be found attractive by a pretty girl...

you ARE a sperg. Get over it. Also, I've used your pics in the past to 'prove' to prostitutes I wasn't a cop LOLOLOL

Would people stop responding to these threads? I want them to disappear, for some reason.

You need to talk more about her than yourself. Show interest in her life

>implying

You're not ugly.

My guess is that you have 0 game.

Try to join a dorky group of people that girls hang out in too. Like go to the next Comicon and find some group to glom onto.

Oh, and don't espouse alt-right viewpoints unless you are a millionaire (in which case just fuck whores). That shit doesn't fly in NY for the working class.

Do you realize that its your fault? I have trouble making it work with a girl but its not because theyre not physically attracted to me.