So i know this the wrong board to be complaining to...

so i know this the wrong board to be complaining to, but i've smoked alor of weed lately and am really starting to find myself. things that i hated bringing out a.k.a me being trans, me being into guys ,and how feminine i am and want to be. Eventually it's transferred to my sober life which is only like 6 hours because i go to college in the middle and being high makes me act weird. but i'm legit starting to feel like i should be a girl . anyways i said what i needed to say . anybody know of like working deits and exercise regimens i could do , hell share your story and how you realized youre a trans/trap/femboy/CD

bro...
you're fuckin with the best..
>mfw not even trans
>mfw you make the whole world think you are
>mfw people actually interrupt their normal lives to think about me in any number of ways from violence to stalking...to shitposting to compromising the very meaning of their existence

>KEKZAMILLLLIONNNNNN

weed didnt make you find yourself or discover you are trans.

that shit happened because you're a fucking faggot.

I'll take Maybe I'm a wizard for $1000 alex.

lol i've had this feeling since i was born i just like tell myself not bc i dont want people knowing im a pussy and want to be a girl bc im scared about social norms and how i'll look in others eyes . not to mention what is love gonna be like for me. i guess i shouldnt of been so stupid and said that weed is making it feel okay for me to be myself . i probably shouldnt have written this baked

also
>mfw you think you can tell someone what they are

>be me
>never scared about what people think
literally...never. you fucking ants.
>more concerned about what I think of myself.
>so far I think I'm a wizard

>mfw when newfag

what...a demon? its okay that burn will heal in a few days kek

and you think im phased by the fact youre a dick . your insult dont make me feel any different then i do now . so fuck off . i know im mentally unstable and im working on it .

I am more crazy than you will ever be...
you are preaching to the choir bro

you drew first blood..not me

im not trying to play the whose crazier game im trying to know that im not alone not fucking made a pushover as if my feelings are invalid . holy fuck youre taking this the wrong way .

and just what are you feelings...
tell me honestly and I will respond in the same fashion.

>me being into guys

thats called being a faggot.... its ok, u dont need to transition in denial... u can still shove ur dick inside them looking like a man

What is kek

I literally have no safe place in my mind. i start thinking about being a girl and all my pain goes away. its's such a comforting thought and lately ive been running to it and embracing it and i feel so relieved. being a guy is like so ugly to me .
You dont't have to transition to look like a girl you dumb ass. if i wanted to look like a girl i'd be a trap and not feel insecure about my penis

>posting on Sup Forums
>that's called being a faggot
>its ok you don't have to post in denial
>you still can post with a big cock in your mouth
got em

witness me faggots

Wmf?

yes you'd love that wouldnt you because youre the type that can't get a mentally unstable girl on /soc/ so you turn to the next thing, traps and trans women who are more fucked up then the girls on /soc/

Sometimes i sit there and wonder what its like to be female but i dont believe i was meant to bw female, infact knowing i have a penis i wouldnt get surgery done, its just butchery. They dont add a vagina or a clit. Ide just be a trap if i felt as strong as what you do, also i noticed when i started working out i felt less feminine. Mustve been the testosterone rush, ive also created a theory that the reason i feel this way is because of an imbalance of hormones, maybe you should see a doc OP

dude...its going to be ok.
its really scary at first when you come to terms with these thoughts....like really fucking scary.
Part of your mind is transphobic...your male identity that you have invested so much time and effort into probably more then most "boys" because you wanted to come off as one so no one would see the real you. These decisions are super personal don't let anyone including me make them for you or you will never forgive yourself I.E. transitioning/not transitioning

do you have kik? it would be nice to have someone to talk to about this shit

>cant get a mentally unstable girl on /soc/
bro I bet you cant even do that
>setting your sites this high

>i like dudes i don't need too

I'm sorry did that offend you? is this...your safe space?

yeah and I'm a pansexual sociopath you wanna fight about it?

that was so corny wtf man

no. that would be pointless

>starting to find myself, me being trans
>if i wanted to look like a girl
>how feminine i am
>i'd be a trap

kek..oh know she typed it...it must be fact. she must be those things. I took a psychology class..i KNOW WHAT SHE MEANS.

notice how I am referring to myself as she.
Its cuz I'm a girl bro

>she

I'm all wound up today bro..sorry.

Long week KEK

>obligatory she's
mon favorite.

Alright guys that's it I'm done posting

for the record I'm a girl who thinks she is a guy who wants to be a girl but knows they are a guy but I'm really a girl/guy.
also I'm not a bigot or part of any radicalized groups affiliated with the dojo of eternal freedom
also wut

>I'm a girl who thinks she is a guy who wants to be a girl

And if you believe that you may also liketo know I have an 84 handicap and shot a hole in one yesterday.

ohmygod

im not sure if I am trans but I do not like looking at myself in the mirror cause of how manly i look

lel because i totally dont have have the typical fagoot twink look. i have mint green hair and i shave everything weighing only about 110 . im totally manly

Some people say my love cannot be true
Please believe me, my love, and I'll show you
I will give you those things you thought unreal
The sun, the moon, the stars all bear my seal
Oh yeah!
Follow me now and you will not regret
Leaving the life you led before we met
You are the first to have this love of mine
Forever with me 'till the end of time
Your love for me has just got to be real
Before you know the way I'm going to feel
I'm going to feel
I'm going to feel
Oh yeah!
Now I have you with me, under my power
Our love grows stronger now with every hour
Look into my eyes, you will see who I am
My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Oh yeah! on a magical mystery tour
I want to learn som

also
JESUS LOVES YOU

You can fux with jesus or Lucifer..they are both one helluva druggg fammmmmmmmmmmmdangooooooooozzzzzzzzz

I dont understand what kek means ahaha im a new oldfag

Its like hate lol

*shrekz*

haha i wish

>WMF?
this chap must be offended..
>what I should of said is
that's right bitches

Literally this is me

I will work to elevate you..just enough to bring you down. trust in me and fall as well.

Totally so manly

The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function.

>I THINK WE GOT NOTHINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

> witness me faggots
Wmf?
How is that being offended?

right?

you chose to abbreviate rather than utter the ummm f word.

there is nothing girly about u either, u're just a fegget.... unless u wanna look like a feminazi u are in the right path

oh so you know think you know me bro?
cause stuff you read on the internet I post in a drunken haze of pot smoke in order to fuck with as many people as possible? kek. grow up.

Ohh nooo misunderstanding i thought he was telling me the meaning of kek i just abbreviated what he said cause is doesnt make kek, what the hell is kek, why does it mean hate lol? Nothing makes sense haha

>bro

>i probably shouldnt have written this baked
So you acknowledge that weed interferes with your thought process enough that you can't communicate properly, but deciding your sexual orientation and social representation whilst high is ok.

You're a moron and a faggot, OP.

you will never know the real me..only those who actually love me will know the real me. so love me or dance with my shadows. rat tat tat got em.

Lol no because I've known this without being high . What you just did is selective reading. Weed just let's me do it without caring what people think

FUCK. meant to type...jerk

such an angry bloke... settle down faggot

man I'm dry ice this is business never personal
you just got the haters in orbit you know thinking they know you and shit cause they seen you laughing in the park eating a slushy they think they got your number. then they come on here all sam jackson and shit. man fuck that shit I had enough you know that even the half of it I'm a fucking turbo jet faggot.

You can scapegoat weed as much as you like. If you were really a 'girl' all along, whatever the fuck that means, then you would have been. I think what you are doing is electing an identity because it's in vogue at the moment, and because your actual self is probably boring and you want the attention.

UMMMM STOP...did you just assume my species? GTFO.

STAY CLASSY Sup Forums...and to all you other little picnic baskets who think they know me? MAYBE YOU DO KEK...im A SEEXXY GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL KRKRKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKKMKSSSOOON