Goes to 11

TALK ABOUT MUDFLAPS, MY GIRLS GOT 'EM

BIG BOTTOMS DRIVE ME OUT OF MY MIND
HOW CAN I LEAVE THIS BEHIND

That's not real is it

THE BIGGER THE CUSHION, THE SWEETER THE PUSHING

that's what I said

Dubly

The line actually goes "The review you had on 'Shark Sandwich,' which was merely a two word review, just said 'Shit Sandwich.'"

LICK MY LOVE PUMP

and oh how they danced

>it's a the gig has been canceled episode

We could redo the choreography.Keep the dwarfclear.

WHO SAID THAT! they cant say that

>YOU'RE SWEET
>BUT YOU'RE JUST FOUR FEET
>AND YOU'VE STILL GOT YOUR BABY TEETH

am i the only person that prefers waiting for guffman to spinal tap?

Yes, because everyone knows A Mighty Wind is better than Waiting for Guffman.

You can't print that!

On bass, Derek Smalls. He wrote this.

youtube.com/watch?v=GlN3oEjMpUQ

This scene is one of the hardest I've ever laughed at a movie, ever

Also, Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight has a legit 10/10 main riff honestly

A lot of their songs on the Spinal Tap album are much better hair metal than actual hair metal.

I think the sad part is that the whole stonehenge actually happened to black sabbath.

too much fucking perspective.

MY BABY FITS ME LIKE A FLESH TUXEDO
I LOVE TO SINK HER WITH MY PINK TORPEDO

I love how stupid, annoying but brilliant that "gimme some money" song is, where they are ripping on the old school Beatles. It's sounds exactly like something the Beatles would have done, up there with The Rutles

mozart =/= bach

mach

youtu.be/dXa4T7strzY

Was this scene actually in the movie, or is it an outtake? Was just flicking through clips on YouTube and couldn't remember this bit.

>they do mostly eat bread, in the wild

The spoof rockumentary genre is GOAT
There is nothing funnier than This Is Spinal Tap and the Comic Strip Presents... episodes of Bad News and the subsequent More Bad News

What did he mean by this?

This wasn't in the movie.
Fuck, there's probably hours of deleted scenes of them just going somewhere and improvising lines.

Best in show > waiting for guffman > spinal tap > mighty wind > for your consideration

>The Rutles
Haven't seen that in ages. Thanks for reminding me about this.

>come to the show tonight

HAHAHA

are all those outtakes on the blurry then lads?

The opposite happened to Black Sabbath, theirs was too big and knocked over a bunch of stuff on stage

*bluray

youtube.com/watch?v=njCsb6ra4Kw

None more black

WE ARE BAD NEWS

youtube.com/watch?v=GPoreDpqlik

I'm just as God made me, sir

why would you keep folding it?

kek

Best mocumentary about a rock band in 1984, prove me wrong.

STONEHENGE!
WHERE THE DEMONS DWELL.
WHERE THE BANSHEES LIVE AND THEY DO LIVE WELL.

cant/ but are there any others?

That always cracks me up so much

Hello; my name is Marty DiBergi. I'm a filmmaker. I make a lot of commercials. That little dog that chases the covered wagon underneath the sink? That was mine. In 1966, I went down to Greenwich Village, New York City to a rock club called Electric Banana. Don't look for it; it's not there anymore. But that night, I heard a band that for me redefined the word "rock and roll". I remember being knocked out by their... their exuberance, their raw power - and their punctuality. That band was Britain's now-legendary Spinal Tap. Seventeen years and fifteen albums later, Spinal Tap is still going strong. And they've earned a distinguished place in rock history as one of England's loudest bands. So in the late fall of 1982, when I heard that Tap was releasing a new album called "Smell the Glove", and was planning their first tour of the United States in almost six years to promote that album, well needless to say I jumped at the chance to make the documentary - the, if you will, "rockumentary" - that you're about to see. I wanted to capture the... the sights, the sounds... the smells of a hard-working rock band, on the road. And I got that; I got more... a lot more. But hey, enough of my yakkin'; whaddaya say? Let's boogie!