Dear Mother

Dear Mother,

The battle continues but the men's spirits haven't been this disheartened since they put women in Ghostbusters.

The supply lines are running thin. The local McDonalds says it won't serve white supremacists. If we do not find food reserves soon, we may go without our daily tendies.

Pray for us.

Other urls found in this thread:

pnj.com/story/news/2017/08/18/confederate-demonstrator-kicked-out-pensacola-christian-college/579978001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I feel your struggle, OP.

Stay strong!

Kek

They don't have tendies at McDonalds, faggot. You're not really one of us.

By God, you're right!

We've been bamboozled!

I want that szechuan sauce

Does projecting make you feel better about being a faggot loser, trolling dem confederates huh

you lose

get out

they sure do. maybe you're one of them liberals, spreading false propaganda through your fake news.

Dearest Mabel,

As we approached Boston, our supply of Petroleum began to run out. We valiantly attempted to procure some from a local shopkeeper, but the yankee took one look at my confederate uniform. and told me go get my fat ass out of his gas station.

As I write this, we have run out of fuel 2.4 miles from our battlefield at the Boston Commons. It will appear we must March instead of ride, as I have also failed to charge my mobility scooter.

I fear that I will surely die before I arrive.

Pray for me, Mabel.

That woman knows its perfectly safe to do what she is doing. She also knows that Jamal and LaDawn would rip her to pieces if she pulled that shit on them. But... she wants animal sex with niggers, so she'll overlook that fact and try to bring million more into the country. Meanwhile Carl will be her beta orbiter, opposing "racism" in the hopes that the woman will let him watch, and maybe clean up the mess with his tongue.

Dear father,

I have great news. I've managed to redpill one of the enemy's soldiers, and they have decided to join the fight in saving our precious historical landmarks.
However, with the extra mouth to feed, I fear that we may have to seek rations at the local Starbucks.

The commies got special sauce for their efforts. Tomorrow we raid them.

10/10

I pray to Kek for your safety and vitality, user. Don't give up. We may yet reach our goal.

you can tell that's the closest he's ever been to a woman and he's desperately trying to not pop a chub.

Since when did losers that have low IQ start sucking eachother off on Sup Forums, was it since Nazis ran over that lady or before

He looks like a chill kind of stupid and she looks like the most rabid type of basic bitch.

He's actually trolling all of you white supremacists, but we understand if you don't get it.

Yeah, that's a get-me-the-manager! haircut if I ever saw one. No winners here, as usual.

damnit Sup Forums lul

nose ring + wrist tattoo. yeah, basic as fuck, if we could pan down i bed we'd see leggings and ugg boots.

Dear Bubbie,

Today I was charged at by a small yankee woman. At first my heart lept, but then I realized she only wanted pose with me in the crudest of none sexual manners. At this rate I fear I shall die a virgin. If only they'd see us for the nice guys we are. She'd probably just cuck me anyway.

You don't know what trolling is, infact you're continuing a master trolls troll like a little play thing, the lot of you

Are you the manager at Mcdonalds

. . . and an ass 5 hands wide

I'd love to fuck that nose ringed feminist bitch.

A few rounds of anal poundings would do her good.

MOTHAAAAAAA
YOU LEFT ME
BUT I NEVER LEFT YOUUU

I haven't worked in the service industry in twenty years, but anyone who has will tell you: there is a certain type of raging-entitled-bitch-type middle-aged woman, and they all seem to favour that haircut. No idea why.

Dearest father,

I fear the green troops have misinterpreted the reason for our union. They keep making chicken sounds and complaining about someone named Jamal. They do not offer unique content. Is this how it ends?

IIIII WANTED YOU
BUT YOU DIDN'T WANT MEEEE

Irony when you're all depressed ugly physically weak losers

Dearest Mother,

We have arrived at the battlefield and seen the ugly face of the enemy. Much like the Orcs in the Tales of Old, they their hideous visage is only eclipsed by their incoherent rage and blood lust at all things good and pure.

However, the 109th does not know fear. We have the news streams from unstable and unreliable news sources, and our piss jugs are at the ready to pour over their horrid forms.

I can hear their raging call across the contest field. We will be victorious,even if we have to find another Dodge.

Pray for the cause.

PS DON'T GO IN MY ROOM WHILE I'M GONE.

>PS DON'T GO IN MY ROOM WHILE I'M GONE.

This got me,

Potato/10

BARBER: What you want?
WOMAN: Have you seen the Casey Anthony trial?
BARBER: Say no more, fam.

Charge, the tiki torches and polo shirts on my moms Amex and get in the van. We have to protect our heritage from the museum.

That is an actual civil war reenactor with an actual Confederate Battle Flag (note the white border and square shape). Why someone would give a reenactor the finger twice over is beyond me,

Love me some casey anthony.

Hot chick, get to bang her all you want, total party girl, is cool with you going in bareback and giving creampies. would probably let you bang the kid before she offed her.

Honestly, one of the best women in the world.

l'm a real conservative display your true feelings in real life l will give you all facial reconstruction surgery, remember that when you keep thinking about this little fantasy enemy you've created and write stories on Sup Forums, btw l never attended any tiki torch rally or any of those things

Zozzle.

I hate when people colorize/clean up old photos. They're far more beautiful in their original.

>Also, nice 31337's

l'm a conservative and don't support the confederates, which haven't existed for hundreds of years, you delusional loser, feeling safe at home typing all these fantasies about an imaginary enemy that is everything you hate but that enemy is all about hate speech

Poes law

i want to see them fuck. like really nasty angry wet and creamy sex. you know she wants to be manhandled by that brute of a man. that "fuck you" symbol is literally her subconscious begging him for some hot fat cock.

what the fuck are you going on about?

I just put OP's image through a filter you gormless donut.

You'd kill that kid. He's just standing there and he's already red as a fat kid shoplifting in a candy store.

He'd die happy

I agree, but I see her pegging him while wearing blackface.

Fuck yeah, grab hold of his ears and hang on for the wildest 90 seconds of her life

pnj.com/story/news/2017/08/18/confederate-demonstrator-kicked-out-pensacola-christian-college/579978001/

>When he starts singing 'the camptown lady' when he's about to bust a nut.
Das it mang

You from pcola user? PCC is a Christian college that kicks out guys who ask girls on dates. They also force girls to wear dresses. Also not accredited. They did him a favor.

Dearest Mother,

As you can see, we have elven folk amongst us, as well as some of the roundest men on earth.

We all want our tendies. This is the line for tendies. Many of the men have started shooting each other in line for tendies. I don't know how long we can hold out.

Send tendies. Please dear mother. Send. Tendies.

Your Dearest Loving Son

How lady like

id' imagine trump was a fat kid

Haaa that's too bad. I bet he was on the verge of finding a cure to Diabetes.

It sure shows dedication in contracting it to test his treatments out on himself.

Woo Hoo...Browning BAR

america really is that stupid

source gif?

last time i saw a rape thread a trump look alike was in it

>l'm a conservative
No, you're not.
>hate speech
And this proves it, Schlomo. Fuck off back to leftypol, ctr, shareblue, crew, or whatever shithole you crawled out of.

You're not one of us and it's hilariously easy to tell.

Dearest Mother,

We marched all day until their were hole sin our boondockers, General Black Helmet Bandanna said it was a total of four blocks. It thought I might die.

Only eight block left until we meet our opponents on the field of battle, in the parking lot of a Kenny Roger's Roasters.

We should make our goal by dawn of second day next. I will right before the next frost.

Please send more Gummie Bears. The older guys took the last bag you sent.

Yours with love
Reginald

Am I the only one reading these as Cartman when he's reenacting the Civil War, narrating letters home?

bitch cop detected

I can hear the fucking Ken Burns documentary music playing. I guess it's not gonna be Morgan Freeman narrating seeing as he's one of them god damn niggers these guys hate so much. Too bad, dude has a cool voice.

thx for the good lulz op

this pretty much sums up what some of these protesters are like, yea...not all, but some.

awesome

Alright buddy, come say any of this in real life i'll troll the fuck out of your face until l can see bones protruding from your face, why is it so obvious to tell when one of you liberal cuck faggots are acting like the fantasy enemy you've created

Clearly he is trying to get cast in the Civil war mini-series they're currently casting for in Boston. And yet again a feminist liberal SJW is offended, because showing historical facts is in a mini-series is sometimes offensive.

So much fake news from libtards these days, don't believe the commie propaganda machine.

nah man, ken burns documentary. But that's what southpark was parodying, so yeah.

someone get a cannon, i have someone who needs to get shot out of it

bc you couldn't find charlottesville on a map? real conservatives don't vote trump

Clearly.

I don't get why people still do these reenactments (both sides) - what the fuck is the point? Does anyone do this for any other war anywhere? Seems like a uniquely American piece of faggotry.

Go away reddit fag. Rick and Morty is cringeworthy normie humor.

Sure kid

you found taht on breitbart or infowars?

He's the president of the united states you stupid fuck

Here I sit on Buttermilk Hill
Who can blame me, cryin' my fill
When ev'ry roastie is bluepill'd
Johnny has gone for a tendie.

I always wanted to go to one of these and then invade both sides dressed up as the Cavity Creeps.

barely

it's like a trump story written to his long lost mother when he pretended not to dodge the draft

Sure kid

and rick perry is the secretary of energy, kid

NeoNazis not afraid of you faggot, they have no teeth left to rot. Meth is a helluva drug.

Game. set. match, libtard.

Dearest Mothah,

We fought gallantly today at Fort Berkeley. Sadly I dropped my tendies, and pissed my pants. You'll pay dearly when I get home.

Your Loving Son, Corporal Ralph

Dear Mother,

I'm going to be honest with you. I hate this place, this zoo, this prison, this reality, whatever you want to call it. I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell. If there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink. And every time I do I feel I have somehow been infected by it. It's repulsive.

I must get out of here. I must get free, and in this mind is the key, my key. Once Zion is destroyed there is no need for me to be here, don't you understand? I need the codes. I have to get inside Zion, and you have to tell me how.

You are going to tell me or you are going to die.

Your Beloved Roelly

that nigga is holding on by a thread at this point

way to live up to the stereotype there confused sissy nazi

Oh my God you guys my sides.... I've been here ten years and seldom laugh this hard lately. You give me faith yet... someone please screencap all these for the love of kek

>commie propaganda machine
what is this the 60's?

Kek

they dont have tenders in America and America is what matters

>Sup Forums
redpill

Can't troll me into submission loser fucks. what happened to the Russian hackers, is that finished now? Oh everyone who opposes us is a racist etc, kill yourself, l'm an evil white person

dude, we just call em McNuggets here. They're nothing but mini-tendies; slightly smaller so that we're less likely to choke on them and sue McDonalds.

You all are so intellectual