Tfw my gf started saying "Nigger" with a hard R regularly

>tfw my gf started saying "Nigger" with a hard R regularly
>tfw she reluctantly agrees that it's necessary to hit our potential future kids
>tfw she agrees that a lot of gender roles are necessary
>tfw she slowly is agreeing with most of my conservative ideals, despite being a hard left only a year or so ago

I'm watching her slowly be redpilled right before my very eyes. It's amazing

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/life/parenting/spanking-lowers-iq-study/article623032/
youtube.com/watch?v=-1EPegIzD2M&list=RD-1EPegIzD2M&index=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One time I had a gf and we showered together and she went to blow me , she grabs my nutsac and then I felt her put her finger on my brown eye. Felt gud so I didn't stop her. Then she pushed into my brown eye. Now I like butthole pleasures

I feel sorry for her

Dating a redpilled woman is glorious. My gf hates islam and feminists almost more than me.

Just remember, most if not all women are far more malleable than men, and it is your duty to create a welcoming environment for proper beliefs.

>abusing children
>red pilled

fucking idiot, enjoy your terrible family life

She's not there yet. You have to show her you're the man. Boss her around, you cuck. Tell here what and what not to wear etc...
She's your equal now. Don't be a pussy.

Help her see the light ;)

Parents need to be careful when hitting their children. If you do it too hard or too often you can seriously fuck your children up. You don't want kids that are in constant fear and grow up hating and resenting you.

>hitting children

There is a difference between hitting and abusing, dumdum.

Abusing is trying to harm your kids, hitting is used to show dominance and who is in charge without doing any real damage.

My parents hit me and I learned to respect them more than most children do

He said hit, not beat.

Like maybe just with a rolled up newspaper even.

When people say they are against hitting children do they mean no quick pinches and the like or full on beatings?

Open palm across the face with less than full force

Not my GF, but I am grooming my sister to be a good wife someday.

I slowly convinced her to finally wear a dress, and she stopped dying her hair vibrant colors. I also talked her out of gauges and body piercings.

Also a slow redpill is being administered, and the other day I finally convinced her that the holocaust was no different than japanese internment with a lice/typhus outbreak.

Disregard this, I misread your post

Studies show that "spanking" and beating have the same outcome

>more impulsiveness
>lower IQ
>more violent
>more criminality

And fear is not respect.

Children who are hit are much more likley to become criminals.

Feel free to ignore the facts, the end result is that your children will be working for mine.

I remember the first time I heard my wife (then fiancee) drop a hard "nigger." I was proud.

t. Cleetus and Mary-Beth

>tfw gf always laughs about the holocaust and hates niggers

I suppose me and everyone else I know who was hit are outliers then.

My parents hit me every time I made a mistake. That doesnt breed respect, it breeds fear, anger and low selfesteem Children need to be able to make mistakes to learn and grow. Fuck my parents I don't answer their calls and I'm not paying for any of their shit. They can suck my dick. Parents who abuse their children are worthless than the shit I just took.

>necessary to hit our potential future kids
Could you just lift them up, force them to stare at you in the eyes and just talk to them with a very low, loud and stern voice? That's what I do with my dog.

Relatively speaking, a child who was hit by his parents could still have had a top 1% childhood.

That doesn't mean hitting children isn't mean and retarded.

Your a nigger if you hit your kids
>be a better parent

>My parents hit me and I learned to respect them more than most children do

And now you just shitpost on a cambodian paper folding website.

>hitting children

Fucking niggers

came to post this

Bingo.

My dad hit me all the time with this big thick piece of wood. When I got old enough I knocked his old ass out.

We could've been bros but now I dont even talk to him.

>>tfw she reluctantly agrees that it's necessary to hit our potential future kids
theglobeandmail.com/life/parenting/spanking-lowers-iq-study/article623032/

Women have no sense for politics. All of their political views are taken from others. If you lead them, they will follow.

>low IQ kids tend to be little shits and get spanked as a result

This correlation = causation game is fun!

The only thing that affects IQ is DNA.

>tfw she reluctantly agrees that it's necessary to hit our potential future kids

DO people still believe this has benefits?
try fucking reasoning with them
it works as early as 2.5 years of age (avg. memory doesn't really form until 3)
before that you're just gonna have to practice patience because kids brain's are fully developed yet.

Love and nurture by being calm, patient, understanding, and explaining and your kids will listen and can comprehend your instructions

>every time I made a mistake

We aren't violent people.

You guys seem to think I am going to be whooping my child any time I get the chance. Its more for if they start yelling at one of us or if they act malicious.

Either way, we have already agreed that it probably would be best if I personally didn't hit, because I'm a big dude. Neither of us have a problem if she does it though.

Epigentics

My dad would whip my ass with a belt not just for shit I did but also for what my little brothers did.

So far at 24 im the most successful one in my friend group, and out of anyone (my age) in my family. Nothing wrong with whacking your kids.

Red Pilled girlfriends/womans today are very rare dont lose her

so you're saying that stupid people spank there stupid kids. so it doesn't lower iq. its just something stupid people do?

Don't hit your kids, man.

"I was raped as a child.

At age 22 Im the most successful one in my friend group. Nothing wrong with raping your kids!"

Why do you feel the need to get on here and lie?

>being such a bad parent that you have to treat your kids like your dog to get them to follow your rules.

Just stop being a spineless faggot, they're living in YOUR home that YOU built with YOUR life.

If they don't like it, tough shit. Be assertive, not just some faggot child abuser.

Respect > Fear

It feels good, especially when living in a feminist country.

what about lead?

This.

They have no real thoughts of their own. Women just want acceptance or jealousy of their peers. Isolate and own a woman, then tell her how the world works and why everything she believed is wrong tenderly and intelligently and re-enforce it with sex and you can redpill a woman in 6 months or less.

>Thinking DNA is static since the day you are born

Non-violent people wouldn't hit their fucking kids in any circumstance.

> one time I had a gf

Suuuuure you did cleatus, sure you did

kill yourself kid beater

what your kid droped something and you cant handle your emotions so your gonna hit him? big boy you.

fucking scum

>he said hit not beat

You...nevermind.

My girlfriend wants to be a home maker and have 5 kids. She thinks a woman's place is at home. She votes UKIP and she doesn't think black or brown people are true Brits

I'm proposing to her next week

>asserting dominance over a child
>lol im so much stronger than my child
You have issues.

>>tfw she reluctantly agrees that it's necessary to hit our potential future kids
You are not teaching them how to behave, you are only teaching them to fear and how to avoid doing dumb shit when you specifically are around.

Degenerate

Says the nigger who's never had a kid

Congratulations, you've mastered the art of influencing the mind of a total moron!
You're not making good arguments, and you aren't enlightening her, you've just selected a person that doesn't have heavy rationale to support her beliefs and will flip flop towards whatever sounds the most convincing rather than thinking for herself. Also she values your opinion because she has feelings for you, so that's part of it too, idiot. Your kids will be stupid and you will blame it on the system and the jews, rather than realizing that it's your fault in the first place for not picking a better mate.
Great job

not an argument.

Physical discipline isn't fucking abuse SWPL

Jesus christ, I never said it would be a frequent or even regular thing. What lead you to believe I would hit my kid for dropping something?

I was never hit by my parents unless I was deliberately being malicious or if I screamed at them. That is the way I plan to raise my kids.

Yes

Stop using euphemisms

You are hitting a small defenseless human being that is completely dependent on you.

That is abusive.

The cucks are out in force ITT

Teaching them to abuse their future wives if they don't eat a bullet at school.

>hitting our kids

So I assume she's referring to you when she says nigger

> my parents hit me
Yeah and now you anonymously shitpost on the unofficial klu klux klan image board

>One time I had a gf
kek

have fun knowing your future children will turn into whores, tumblrinas and serial killers.

>my girlfriend has a foul mouth

Nigger is a curse word that shouldn't be used in polite company. Enjoy your sailor.

Also enjoy a vile shrill harpy striking your children because you're too dumb to reason with them

ITT: Millenials tell us all about how to raise kids.

>hitting children
is this you?

Done the same with my gf

>Used to be all about 'cultural enrichment'
>pretty much now agrees that everyone who isn't white or Asian just fucks up the world

>Use to be pro-gay marriage rights
>Now disagrees with it

I haven't got her to the stage where she admits being anything but straight is a mental illness, but in getting there

Yes, because the children that the baby boomers raised turned out so much better...

>now I like butthole pleasures

Did you really though?
Kikebook /pages/Butthole-Pleasures/

Your girl is laughing all the way to the bank homes I mean youve swayed haven't you user te he he. She's thinking take a dick and a chunk of gunk have a baby to a little bitch like you who she fuck big dicks like me behind your back.

>tfw you converted your ultra liberal buddy
>he's even more redpilled that you are
youtube.com/watch?v=-1EPegIzD2M&list=RD-1EPegIzD2M&index=1

prove that you're smart and not just a fucking retard

I was implying that yes.

I was saying that correlation != causation

I know this feel, well not the spanking part but gf getting redpilled. Nothing better.

The data couldn't have anything to do with, oh I don't know, majority of abusive families hitting their kids and skewing the results?

Protecting kids instead of beating them is a cuck thing to do eh? Muhammad your religion is trash, get out of Britain.

Rape and a light spanking are two completely different things you mouthbreathing fatass

I used to hit my kids more but after seeing Stefan Molyneux's videos I dialed it way back. Now I pretty much never hit them, and I never have to.

It's kind of sad though because when I get mad they still tense up though like they think I am gonna hit them. The damage in that regard is already done.

Let's face it, nobody on this board is normal, otherwise we wouldn't be here.

>it's necessary to hit our potential future kids
enjoy having maladjusted and misbehaved chidren

Who said anything about beating?

Rape begins with light spanking.. Kappa XD XD

Fucking hell

>Everyone who isnt white or asian

Your ancestors were literally the outcasts of a nation, go to bed

proud parent of 2

this shit works wonders
normies have kids who sperg out, can't be trusted to behave, and have to be glued to screen or else

while we get amazed looks and positive comments about how well-mannered and intelligent our kids are.

Best thing we did once the our first was born was get rid of our TV

My parents spanked me and my brother since we were kids. But tried the whole calm approach with my sister.

Guess who's a military helicopter pilot and who's a med student and then guess who's the dropout living with some black guy doing crack?

My gf hates feminism, say Hitler was right about eugenics, and wants to do a scientific study to prove that most lesbians aren't real but she knows she'll be kicked out of science for doing it.

Got a keeper.

Apart from the part where she thinks the bit of eugenics where she believes black people are physically superior to other ethnicities. Just gotta hope i don't get cucked by Jamal.

Enjoy your low IQ retard kids

its literally in the OP you inbred illiterate mudslime

Nope, the study adjusts for that.

Even families that are ''perfect'' in every way besides hitting kids perform worse than ''perfect'' families that don't hit their kids.

Hitting kids is ALWAYS a bad thing. Practically every single study shows this.

>what is a principle
>what is a comparison

retard.

The whole thread is about beating kids
Light spanking or moving a toddler is fine, but at 4 years old you shouldn't as OP said "assert dominance" over your child. Jesus

>hitting your children is redpilled
fuck you idiot edgel0rd

>military helicopter pilot
amazing career

hitting the children doesn't solve the issue, so you end up having cunt kids who are no strangers to senseless violence.

say hi to tyrone for me

There's a fucking difference between non-violence and straight flat abstaining from all violence.

If you're child goes to maliciously hit you, what are you going to do? Not lay a hand on them and just tell them that's not very nice?

No. You associate their negative action with pain which teaches them to not do it.