Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums,
Could you explain to me what the following is? I suspect it is some form of syphilis or herpes, I would like to see an expert's point of view if possible.
Thanks

Staph on the dick. Get meds before you lose it.

cancre sore, maybe ebola related

you need professional help

not your personal doctor.

looks like the herp. coming from someone who has it. (even tho prettty much everyone does). either way go to the damn doctor.

if it hurts like hell its the herp
if it doesnt hurt it is the first stages of syphilis

>Could you explain to me what the following is?

what does it taste like?

That looks like a penis to me

did you put it in one of these??

u got the herps user

confused boner is confused

Im not a doctor or anything like that but it looks simmilar to those white sore things that you sometimes get on lips or the inside of the mouth

OP, that is a herpes ulcer. HPV 2 most likely. I am sorry for you.

Whoops, HSV 2, hpv is something else.

i.e. Herpes

It started as a funny sensation near the base of the dick, a few days ago. Right now, it only hurts, a lot, when I touch the wound itself, that is how I noticed it, hot water splashed on it when showering today. It doesn't hurt by itself, only when touched.

it doesnt look like herpes, I know because i have it! Unless you popped the blister and scraped the surface off...

But herpes don't go away and those do

clean it up with some disinfectant and shave your pubes so it would'nt touch it

I had something similar to this. Turned out to be an ingrown hair follicle that broke open. Stung a bit and then went away.

cut it off

I like a rough roll in the hay, maybe it popped that way?

Stop jacking off without lube, you dickblisterer

Main difference between syphillis and herpes:
Painful: herpes
Non-painful: syphilis

>>hair follicle
>>shaft
werewolf penis

Chancroid is a bacterial sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by infection with Haemophilus ducreyi. It is characterized by painful necrotizing genital ulcers that may be accompanied by inguinal lymphadenopathy. It is a highly contagious but curable disease

WTF.
it doesn't matter if it is herpes, syphilis, or a simple infection.
If i see something like that on my dick i am going to the doctor.

ITS YOUR DICK!!... its not like seeing a blister or sore on your hand.
People are so fucking stupid.

Go to the doctor. Didn't Obamacare give everyone affordable health care?

The fuck are those little bumps on the edge the helmet?

I am a Dr. If its painful and singular its likely chancroid. If its non painful then treponema pallidum

lol no, people's insurance payments went up so high that many people can't afford it

My herpes doesnt hurt. Wouldnt have noticed it if i hadnt shaved.

Looks like generic sore from tearing the skin off.

You been jacking off in your boxers, where a seam was rubbing your dick?

Happened to me.

Yeah but then trumpcare passed in the imperial senate this year reversing obamacare or something like that.

Literally didn't happen. Quick believing everything you're told.

I use to have an obamacare plan. Got a job and went with what they provided. My bummercare plans premium went up to 500 fucking dolars a month not long after. Yeah, AFFORDABLE healthcare right?!?

Looks like herps
or an infected spider bite

pearly penile papules or something like that

OP here,
To anybody that has had herpes before, does it hurt by itself or only when touched? I would not have noticed unless I touched the wound. No clinics are open atm. Will go tomorrow.

Friction burn from too much masturbation.

its probably Chancroid .... you need ABX

First, thats totally not herpes. Second, not "almost everyone" has herpes, that's just what dirty skanks tell themselves, so they can sleep at night. Just keep it washed, if it doesn't get better or gets any worse, maybe run into urgent care to get some antibacterial ointment.

Recently got a STD test. Doctor said he couldn't blood test for herpes. Said he could only swab an open sore. He also said if I had herpes then I'd be in excruciating pain and it would be extremely visually obvious. Hope that helps.

It's a sore from masterbation dumbass lay off your dick for a while or use lotion.
God you are stupid

This.

herpes

but i heard in ireland they call it

"party barnacles"

Chancroid is a bacterial sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by infection with Haemophilus ducreyi. It is characterized by painful necrotizing genital ulcers that may be accompanied by inguinal lymphadenopathy. It is a highly contagious but curable disease.

Goodnight.

No such thing, I like to doggy style my partner (vaginal), as fast as possible until I come. If I'm unable to come I tend to finish on the toilet by jacking off furiously, when about to come