Disgustingly obese whatever it calls itself response to our god Black Pigeon speaks

Does Sup Forums think she makes good points?

youtube.com/watch?v=zVgRAGkAgTQ

Quit posting your channel for people to give you views you fatty

Have this patch.

Bump

That thing can grow a thicker mustache than half the man children on this board.

>"Problematic" within the first minute

Sorry m8, I can't continue.

>Ashton

Why can't trannies ever fucking pick a normal name to rename themselves? Why does it always have to be something so uncommon or asinine?

So was this thing a boy or girl first?

we'll never know.

I think this is one of the few people who's justified in not knowing their gender.

Homosexuals & transgenders are mentally ill people who are simliar to people who prefer to have sex with babies & young children (pedophilia), animals (bestiality), corpses (necrophilia), urine (urolagnia), & feces (coprophilia). They are also just like TRANSABLED people who chop their arms & legs off and now even demand their governments to pay for the surgeries to chop their limbs off. Homosexual behavior is a mental illness and does not belong anywhere in the mainstream of a sane society. Faggots should keep their mental illnesses to themselves and if they bring their sickness out for public view they should be put in a mental hospital.

”The West poses no threat to Russia ; the West is going down with homosexuality and Islamic infiltration“ – Dimitryi Rogozin, Russian vice President

I'm genuinely having trouble identifying this hambeast's gender.

>our god
Kill yourself

I'm liberal as fuck, and completely agree that transgender dysphoria is a mental disorder. Many people have mental disorder (i.e. anxiety, depression, etc).

Homosexuality is a fetish, like pedophelia, necrophelia etc.

Transexuallity is more closely related to mental disorders like anorexia and body dismorphia.

The big difference is the homos don't want to inflict self harm. Lots of homos also just stay in the closet and have kids and families. In that case you can't even really call it a mental disorder since it's not negatively impacting their life.

i am trans-ambulocetus and this video triggers me

S/He/It said s/he/it is F->M.

Don't watch the video though, it's trash.

Oh but you're forgetting, they 'choose' to shave. LOL.

How can she not relate wanting your eyes out to wanting your dick cut off because you feel disconnected to it? Is she retarded?

kek

They do it for attention so they obviously need a super special name to reflect their super uniqueness.