How come Sup Forums makes fun of blacks for claiming that Africans are responsible for the success of Egypt...

How come Sup Forums makes fun of blacks for claiming that Africans are responsible for the success of Egypt, yet don't see anything wrong with whites taking credit for the success of the Greek and Roman empires despite the fact that a very small percent of the world population is either Italian or Greek?

Egypt=Caucasians
Blacks=Negroids
Greek & Romans=Caucasians
Whites=Caucasians

If Sup Forums had italian blood it'd be out fucking women
Instead of that Sup Forums is 120% nordic/germanic and has autism

Caucasian is basically a dumping ground for people who are not black or East Asian. The darkest Indian you know is a Caucasian. Hell, even Somalis are Caucasian despite having a black culture and high melanin.

Are you saying that black are responsible for enslaving other people for thousands of years?

Who do you think rounded up the slaves in Africa and sold them to western traders?

Nice meme

Northern European cultures carried on many traditions and philosophy from the Greeks and Romans.

Did Sub-Saharan Africans continue to teach, document, or expand on Egyptian culture?

Nice strawman, fgt. A Caucasian is a person of white skin and European descent.

Because french culture is precisely greco-roman we are shaped by them and with have a lot in comon with them we even be roman, nigger just speculate on a nigger during some year in egypt

Why don't niggers make fun of fellow niggers who pretend they were egyptians? Same reason.
The idea that black nations like Greece and Italy are at the foundation of western culture triggers nordishits immensely, to the point of getting the niggers out of them and making them go full wewuz.

I don't care what the Egyptians looked like, as long as they weren't groids

Caucasoids have nothing to do with the color of the skin, but everything to do with the shape of the skull.

ftfy ANGLO BLOOD

Greco-Roman culture was the foundation for Western Europe. Through them they were taught to write, to build, to manage, to organize, and to trade on an industrial scale.

Philosophy, mathematics, literature, and Christianity are all Greco-Roman contributions to Europe, too.

Rome and Greece were European (as in white) and colonized, ruled, and otherwise heavily influenced European populations from c. 1400 BC (mycenaean colonies in italy) until the 5th century AD. From the UK to Crimea. They continued to defend and later educate them until 1453.

I wouldn't consider Italians to be Roman, but I know Greeks are proud to have contributed to success of Europe over 3000 years as both luminaries and defenders.

I love the mostly censored Sherlock Holmes books where he solves cases via Frenology.

BBC should make a Sherlock episode about this desu

Based Conan Arthur Doyle

>Egypt
>Caucasians

Ha...no. Egyptians are a separate group.

there were less people living then so the roman and greek culture have been the basis for european culture and heritage.
also egyptians werent blacks, even so the few blacks that there might have been living in egypt at the time were probably slaves since they were not part of the royal bloodlines.

>I wouldn't consider Italians to be Roman, but I know Greeks are proud to have contributed to success of Europe over 3000 years as both luminaries and defenders.
How exactly are Italians not Roman despite never being controlled by non-Europeans while Greeks, who at least fell under foreign brown powers for many years, still somehow manage to be ancient Greeks?

I'm not putting in doubt Greek continuity by itself, but if Greek continuity is a thing, Italian continuity is definitely a thing as well.

>inb4 Germanics
by every single measure all Italians from north to south are strongly mediterranean and are by no means shifted towards central Europe

>by every single measure all Italians from north to south are strongly mediterranean and are by no means shifted towards central Europe

When tacitus and others described the german tribes they said were pure blood, not mixed with other races. Nearly all sources mention the the "golden" and red hair. Look at Italy now. You were invaded so often by the Kimbers, the Langobards, Teutons, Ambrons and many more lost tribes that a lot of "italian" woman have light hair and eyes for instance

you're roman/germanic/other stuff muds

Hell the original romas were basically greeks who mixed with the Etruscans and others. being mud is what being italian means

I'm so tired of having to discuss this shit. Show me a single shred of evidence that Italy was affected by Germanic migrations or shut the fuck up.

I did. Original romans had no light hair and eyes. modern romans often enough have

just go outside

k.

>Original romans had no light hair and eyes
completely false, I'm assuming you're a troll now
Sulla was famous for his peculiar fair look for instance. This doesn't make Italians all blonde or blonde very common, just means that, like nowadays, there were some blondes among a population of mostly brown haired people, and this is perfectly compatible with the history of colonization of Italy from central Europe by Italo-celts.

Fractured Italian identity after fall of Rome, allowing barbarians to claim the title of their empire, Idk.

Maybe I'm wrong. But in either case, Roman and Greek descent is established and so is their identity as European as well as 3000 years of Greek and Greco-Roman dominion and influence.

Not a coincidence that the Renaissance took place in Italy following the migration to Italy of ERE subjects and transmission of books and knowledge preserved by the ERE that they brought with them.

Too bad both countries are in a centuries long rut.

Because

>But in either case, Roman and Greek descent is established and so is their identity as European as well as 3000 years of Greek and Greco-Roman dominion and influence.
That's the thing though, Italy and Greece are strongly anatolian-caucasian, especially central&south Italy and Greece, and this doesn't seem to be digestible by many people who want to place Europeanness more on a genetic basis.
They don't want to digest the fact that the ancient near east and anatolia have been huge sources for Europe both genetically and culturally.