Ask a Schizophrenic anything! I may take a while to reply sometimes, be patient

Ask a Schizophrenic anything! I may take a while to reply sometimes, be patient.
Free (you)s for all posters!

why are lolis the best?

How many dicks have you sucked? Do you swallow?

What do you see?

>why are lolis the best?
Because they are lolis.
>How many dicks have you sucked?
One.
>Do you swallow?
No.
>What do you see?
Your post.

hey sweetheart

How was your day today?
Courtesy aside, what are the most commonly affected things by schizophrenia? Day to day processes that are just slightly different for schizophrenics.

how does this dick look to you?

Have you seen the second season of owarimonogatari and if you had, did you like it?

wanna fug?

What symptoms do you exhibit?

It's you again!
How have you been doing? I haven been here in a a while.
My month has been shitty but threads like these make me happy

OP same condition dare you to try the schizophrenia simulator test, made mine worst, than almost all voices vanished after days...dont recommend

Hi shinobu im watching animaniacs for no reason right now.

why are you a faggot?

This

Do you see anything in this image?

Ever dab? ( ¤ 3¤)

how many voices do you hear?

Is OP RIP?

Not op but will take a shot
>thoughts of suicide/murder
>audio hallucinations , voices male n female
>imagination, delusion thoughts same as psychosis

not op @ most 3, gets trippy when they talk to one another...I might suffer from more Multipersonally disoder
>Split kinda really than you imagine

So is life like one bad acid trip without the visuals?

Did somebody say free (you)s

Sorry, I got lost in my head. Surprised the thread didn't 404

>hey sweetheart watched any good movies lately?
Unfortunately. no.

>I listen to a lot of podcasts too, and was wondering if you had any suggestions!
I don't really watch podcasts too often.
>How was your day today?
Not too shabby.
>Courtesy aside, what are the most commonly affected things by schizophrenia?
Primarily just your ability to recognize things.
For instance, you may not be able to tell if the sound you're hearing is a gastank leaking in your house, or if it's just the fan blowing.

Only had shitty flashing images of people n places, and weak tactile experiences...
I should a honorary degree in the Uprighting the Psychi

im no poser

>how does this dick look to you?
It looks like a dick?
>Have you seen the second season of owarimonogatari and if you had, did you like it?
I haven't only seen up to Otori, and I haven't seen the movies yet.
>wanna fug?
But, I don't know you.
>What symptoms do you exhibit?
Auditory/visual hallucinations
Extreme paranoia and anxiety
Catatonia
Constant apathy
>It's you again!
It is.
>How have you been doing?
Good enough. How about you?
>My month has been shitty
Sorry to hear that. I hope it gets better.
>but threads like these make me happy
Glad I could have a positive impact on your day.
>OP same condition dare you to try the schizophrenia simulator test, made mine worst, than almost all voices vanished after days...dont recommend
What is this?

Oh shit, have you been posting on Sup Forums for a long time? I feel like I've seen this thread a long time ago.

>Hi shinobu
Hiya
>im watching animaniacs for no reason right now.
I haven't seen that in a long ass time. I hated it as a kid. lol
>why are you a faggot?
Hmm, nothing better to do?
>This
See >Do you see anything in this image?
It looks like the chick is holding a giant dick..
>Ever dab? ( ¤ 3¤)
Do you mean like smoking a dab? Yes.
>how many voices do you hear?
Three constant ones.

are any of those voices shinobu?

I'm writing a smut story about a scizo that gets molested, wat should phantom look like?

Can deaf schizophrenics hear voices?

I don't remember much also because I had only been reminded of it again six months ago.

Sounds like
>people calling ur name,
>hissing (live around cougar....so shit im fucked)
> Hearing other mental cases bitch about being psychic,or telepathic

I've heard people normally see little lights, others can actually see some pretty messed up shit.
What do you usually see?

>Is OP RIP?
I was rip for a minute.
>So is life like one bad acid trip without the visuals?
Not all day, every day. But it can get like that.
>Did somebody say free (you)s
Here (you) go, friend.
>Oh shit, have you been posting on Sup Forums for a long time?
I've been making this thread on and off for about a year now.
About a year, and 16 days if I remember correctly.
>I feel like I've seen this thread a long time ago.
It's quite possible.
>are any of those voices shinobu?
If only.. ;-;
>I'm writing a smut story about a scizo that gets molested,
You should share that story here when you complete it.
>wat should phantom look like?
It wears some demonic mask ripped in half, because edgy, and wears a clear white cloak so you can see his dick.
>Can deaf schizophrenics hear voices?
If the person was deaf from birth, probably not.
It's like "can deaf people hear their own voice?"
If the person has a concept of what a voice sounds like, yes. (Someone born with hearing, then losing it later in their life, for example.)

can you convince one of these voices (as if you could reason with them) to sound like shinobu?

or maybe if you tried hard enough, could trick your brain into thinking that one of them now sounds like shinobu?

being tormented by shinobu would be the best thing ever

I can't say that I have been doing well but atleast I'm feeling good now. Currently on some codeine.
Anyways the reason why my month is so shitty is that this month my uncle and my grandpa both died of cancer and my gf left me.
The codeine helps right now, because I'm pretty sure I would be crying right now otherwise
sry for venting

do u know how to instal minecraft mods???

>I don't remember much also because I had only been reminded of it again six months ago.
What reminded you of it?
>Sounds like
Pretty much.
>What do you usually see?
I see floating lights occasionally.
The main ones are a tall shadowy black figure that usually stands in doorways. He just stares at me.
I see disembodied heads and faces in windows.
>can you convince one of these voices (as if you could reason with them) to sound like shinobu?
No, they resist to me changing them.
>could trick your brain into thinking that one of them now sounds like shinobu?
Not too sure about that.
>being tormented by shinobu would be the best thing ever
If I were to be tormented, I wish it to be by Shinobu.

voices are projected mental internally or externally
> Are the voice comin from inside or outside

btw I started taking it after that happened. Picking up some healthy habits

if any new voices come about make sure they are shinobu herself, and shinobu only. None of that shitty horror movie shit that is overdone and laughable nowadays (desensitized as fuck because it's overused)

OP created a "cannibal voice" google it might help

Do you like anime because its a hughly arousung mefium and it distracts you from your ego?

The nostalgia critic reviews

Hi :) I remember posting in one of your threads 4-5 months ago asking about symptoms and such.

How are you doing lately?
Did you get any better with your disorder?
If not, is there any chance it'll get better?

Sorry if bad English, not main language

Note to self. Precum does not let you type right.

why is schizophrenia always characterized by shit b-rated horror movie cliches? if you watch enough of them they become funny because of how predictable they are. Even if you had a hard time knowing if it's real or in your head wouldn't you end up desensitized to it like everyone else?

>I can't say that I have been doing well
Sorry to hear it's not been too well.
>but atleast I'm feeling good now.
That's good.
>Anyways the reason why my month is so shitty is that this month my uncle and my grandpa both died of cancer and my gf left me.
That's a lot of shit hitting the fan really fast.
>The codeine helps right now, because I'm pretty sure I would be crying right now otherwise
What's wrong with just feeling your emotions?
>sry for venting
Worry not.
>do u know how to instal minecraft mods???
Vaguely, if it's the same as it was way back when it first came out. But, google is good for that.
>voices are projected mental internally or externally
Both.
>Picking up some healthy habits
Good, healthy habits are a good means to solve any sort of mental quandaries one might face.
>if any new voices come about make sure they are shinobu herself, and shinobu only.
Obviously.
>OP created a "cannibal voice" google it might help
I'll look into it.

as far as I know desensitization isn't avoidable

Feeling emotions is okay, but it turned into a mix of despair, anger and self hatred that was at times so intense that I got headaches from thinking about it.

OP i wanna kno waht meds ur on?
IM on abilify:crazy dreams, emmotional flatten, mental fog

>Do you like anime because its a hughly arousung mefium and it distracts you from your ego?
Nope.
>The nostalgia critic reviews
Makes sense.
>Hi :)
Howdy.
>How are you doing lately?
I'm not bad.
How're you?
>Did you get any better with your disorder?
It's pretty much the same.
>If not, is there any chance it'll get better?
Not very likely.
>Sorry if bad English, not main language
It's fine.

On the power delivery for many motherboards, the highest end controllers can go up to a true 8 phase power delivery for the CPU, but increasingly common in some high end boards, is the use of a 10-12 phase design where they actually downgrade to a 5-6 phase VRM coltroler, and then use a do multiplexing on each channel in order to have 10-12 phases.

Is there really any benefit from using a lower phase count VRM controller and then multiplexing 2 VRMs per channel, as compared to just going with a true 8 phase design, and simply use VRMs that can handle a higher amount of current?

Anyway what part of the show bothers you because I get people not knowing the old hollywood references and hating it for that reason.

OP you suffer from delusion of any kind not hallucinations, just abstract thoughts
> I met a schizo today thought he was captian morgan

>why is schizophrenia always characterized by shit b-rated horror movie cliches?
Because most people don't have any knowledge outside of those characteristics, as they have never met a Schizophrenic face-to-face, as it were.
>Even if you had a hard time knowing if it's real or in your head wouldn't you end up desensitized to it like everyone else?
Sometimes. There are some things you won't get desensitized to, though. It all depends on the person.
>Feeling emotions is okay, but it turned into a mix of despair, anger and self hatred that was at times so intense that I got headaches from thinking about it.
You shouldn't hate yourself over things, it gets you nowhere.
Unless you've got a reasonable reason to hate yourself, like accidentally killing someone.
>OP i wanna kno waht meds ur on?
None, I try to avoid medications as much as possible.

Hey I'm a schizophrenic and its crippled me into NEET status, how do I go about getting disability until I can work?

OP, are you bothered by your symptoms or you learned to ignore them?

I'm not schizo but i think i have an idea of the feels of a schizo-break from one time when i was experiencing sleep paralysis.

diagnosed?

I blame myself for her leaving me, because I was so depressed that I neglected her. And now I have lost her. The only person in my life that kept me company and made me happy.

I can't blame her for it. I was just thinking about myself. But I can't handle the consequences.

>On the power delivery for many motherboards, the highest end controllers can go up to a true 8 phase power delivery for the CPU, but increasingly common in some high end boards, is the use of a 10-12 phase design where they actually downgrade to a 5-6 phase VRM coltroler, and then use a do multiplexing on each channel in order to have 10-12 phases.
I hope you're the same user that always asks these questions.
>Is there really any benefit from using a lower phase count VRM controller and then multiplexing 2 VRMs per channel,
I'm no expert, but sounds like the benefit is being more efficient with the energy.
>Anyway what part of the show bothers you because I get people not knowing the old hollywood references and hating it for that reason.
I don't know exactly why I disliked it, I just have a memory of not liking it as a child.
I'd probably like it now though.
>OP you suffer from delusion of any kind not hallucinations, just abstract thoughts
Yes, I do.
I hold the answers to the universe inside my head. Something so simple, as the meaning of life, you, and me.
>how do I go about getting disability until I can work?
Are you American?
You have to get diagnosed by a psychiatrist, then you can just apply for disability. There's a checklist of things you'll have to go though.
If it's not applicable, you can see about getting SSI.

>OP, are you bothered by your symptoms or you learned to ignore them?
For the most part I've learned to deal with them.

mum gay

>I blame myself for her leaving me,
I figured that's what it was.
>because I was so depressed that I neglected her
Did you just not pay her any mind?
How long did this go on for?
>And now I have lost her.
If getting her back is an option, then beating yourself up over it isn't going to help either way.
>I can't blame her for it.
Maybe no one is to blame. Sometimes shit happens.
>mum gay
Uh, what?

>For the most part I've learned to deal with them.
that's awesome OP.
It requires real power of will to be able to not spaz out from seeing disembodied bodies outside the windows, and a nigger blocking the doorway.
Speaking of, what have you named the door-way nigger?

Maybe you will but as im watching it right now has a annoying vibe to it.

Hello friend! I hope you've been well. You get on steam really late :B

I didnt really give her as much attention anymore.
I also didnt respond much, because I was too fucking depressed to really want to do anything but sleep. about 1.5 - 2 months
The worst thing is that It is 100% reasonable that she left and I dont think that she will be interested In being with me ever again.
atleast she said that she wanted to stay friends...
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I HATE MYSELF
CODEINE NOT WORKING ANYMORE

Looks delicious

Have some more meat on the house

Who. Gives. A. Fuck.

Yummy

I think shinobu is having a mental breakdown right now so ill give you more pictures for now just because im bored.

>inb4 guro caused a breakdown

You monster

Post vanilla/sfw instead

No because Shinobu likes seeing fucked up shit.

Probably just the voices talking.

Maybe

Why is the 2hu apologizing? (that is a 2hu right?)

What did she do wrong?

Oh, it's a Shinobu thread.
Looks like I missed him though.

I assume you've been to therapists
If i hypothetically told my therapist i want to harm myself or others are they legally obligated to send me to a psych ward?

>ask a shizophrenic

Got a clear diagnosis from a real doctor or medical team, one who truly hears distinc and separate voices, each of which with their own personalies, mindsets, and motives?
Truly a diagnosed schizophrenic? Or just another idiot who has occasionally heard a voice or two in their head, normally during a fictional conversation, and jumped to believing they are mentally ill?

Once you inform a doctor, psychiatrist, psychologist, or therapist that you wish to harm yourself or others, it is within the law and their code of conduct that an outside party of equal or higher authority be informed, and that they take action to correct or prevent the will/wish to harm oneself or others.

I believe they are.
Or at least they'll feel like they are.
Maybe laws are different where you are though.

That's a Sachiko

Since op seems to have left for the time being, you can go jump through some archives to see if your question has been answered before.
I think he is diagnosed, though.

(yes)

depends, but most likely yes. Most agencies/ practices will be obligated by mandate and code of conduct to report your disclosure of self harm. They then assess how likely you are to actually do it, and actually die, and then you either get sent to a psych ward or get taken home by the cops and they check on you later. source: social worker fag who deals with mental health in Canada

reddit

???

>me_irl

What were your first hallucinations?
Does anyone in your family have schizo?

Have you ever seen a giant spaggheti monster ?

hey shinobu thanks for adding me on steam a while ago.

I hope you get banned for avatarfagging

I fell off the earth again, forgive me.

>that's awesome OP.
Thanks, it has taken some time to perfect.
>Speaking of, what have you named the door-way nigger?
I haven't, I don't name any of them.
>but as im watching it right now has a annoying vibe to it.
Why do you say that?
>I didnt really give her as much attention anymore.
Damn, that sucks user.
>I dont think that she will be interested In being with me ever again.
Doesn't mean you can't try.

I hope you get banned for fagfagging

sick comeback

Thanks my dude. I really tried my hardest.

>I think shinobu is having a mental breakdown right now
Nah I just lost myself in thought. Happens all the time.
>You monster
I love monsters.
>Looks like I missed him though.
Nope, I'm still here.
>If i hypothetically told my therapist i want to harm myself or others are they legally obligated to send me to a psych ward?
Pretty much.
>Truly a diagnosed schizophrenic?
Yes.
I have distinct voices that persist pretty much daily.
Not just some "it happened once, I must have this!"
>What were your first hallucinations?
Spiders, snakes things of that nature. Then it went into a lot of auditory hallucinations and the visuals died down for a while. Now I only have visuals when I'm psychotic and the voices are just around.
>Does anyone in your family have schizo?
I think my mom does, but she's never been formally diagnosed.