After learning all U.S states and capitals from Seterra and I'm left with so many questions...

After learning all U.S states and capitals from Seterra and I'm left with so many questions. I want to know what the top 3 worst US states are and why in order to gain more insight about the U.S.

I have some bonus questions that I'm too lazy to google: What the fuck is Montana and why is is to big? How comes no one ever talks about Nebraska? Why does so many capitals sound mexican? Why is Washington and Washington D.C not the same thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-GrF87b82Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

New Jersey, Delaware and New York cuz of Democrats. So many caputals sound mexican because we annex part of Mexico. DC is a small district while Washington state is huge. Montana is huge and empty.

New York, California and Texas

Worst in order
California
Michigan
Florida

NY, CA, and CA again.

Florida is the best state.
This is a Florida thread now.

>I want to know what the top 3 worst US states are

1. NY
2. CA
3. CONN.

Unconstitutional gun laws, high taxes, high prices, high welfare payouts, full of liberals.

Californians blow.

The south is poor and stupid.

No one likes the Midwest except for people from the Midwest.

>the top 3 worst US states
In no particular order:
Mississippi (poor, dumb, fat, full of niggers)
West Virginia (poor, dumb, fat, natural beauty ruined by strip mining)
California (do I even need to explain?)

>A state full of old Jews
>The best
Pick one

Oklahoma = Texas - Mexicans + Tornados

This. Alabama can replace MS or WV

So what does that leave? New england?

>I want to know what the top 3 worst US states
NY
CALIFORNIA
WASHINGTON STATE

Montana is a great state
Nebraska is flat with fields so not really relevant

Spanish because former Spanish Colonization
Washington DC s named after George Washington, and Washington state was named after a different Washington.

California - 25% of all illegals
Texas - 14% of all illegals (also pic related, brain damaged vets)
Florida - 8% of all illegals but a lot of niggers

I just heard about Annandale from Reddit, seems pretty shit: youtube.com/watch?v=l-GrF87b82Q

They're both named after George Washington.

>Washington DC s named after George Washington
DC is also full of niggers.
PROTIP- If you ever go to DC and use Metro to get around, NEVER take the green line after sunset.
t. user who commuted to/from DC for 4 years.

Montana isn't much for the most part. The highways are even covered in crosses because you drunks can't stop hitting each other.

Sorry.I got Washington state confused with King County Washington. King county was named for William Rufus Devane King and then the Lubtards changed it to be named after MLK.

The wildlife and scenery is beautiful

My life goal is to move up to montana but I'm afraid once I have enough wealth that the Syrians will be pouring over the northern border

WA is better than NY or CA. At least WA doesnt have state income tax while NY and CA have super high tax

This is why some states are more relevant than others.

Also,
California
Florida
Virginia

People who say Texas are thinking of the capital, Austin. Literally filled with liberal college kids. The parts that border Mexico are democratic because mexico. Everywhere else is a great place to live.

>wyoming here

Fuck off, we're full!

california (commie police state full of mexicans)
maryland (50% baltimore, 50% overpriced shithole DC suburb, also commie police state)
west virginia (literally nothing but coal mines and inbred hicks)

florida would be fine if you got rid of the nigs and the elderly (which make up roughly 80% of the state's population)

As an Oklahomo I can confirm

Hatred of Oklahomans is a liberal thing. They like to believe they are superior to the "hicks" of the south when they live in New York, and Oklahoman liberals are self-hating and desperately want to live in New York or California.

They want class warfare but liberals usually are aiming their punches down more than up.

nobody ever talks about nebraska because there's nothing there but corn fields. it's literally nothing but empty space.

Montana is a nature lover's paradise. Doesn't get talked about much because city slickers find it 'boring'
Nebraska is full of white trash who love college football

The Omaha/Lincoln are, i.e. the Eastern half of the state and an area only around 100 miles, has a population of almost 1.5 million.

The remaining 3/4th of the state is literally nothing but corn. If Nebraska had any interesting geography, it would be a top tier state. Good roads, good schools, low unemployment with high paying jobs (blue and white collar), low nigger population outside of North Omaha and super friendly people.

Nebraska is essentially America 40 years ago.

>What the fuck is Montana and why is is to big?
It's a state and it's full of mountains/plains with few people.

>How comes no one ever talks about Nebraska?
There's nothing to talk about. See: Montana without mountains.

>Why does so many capitals sound mexican?
Many names on the west coast are the original Spanish names, and you might be confusing the native American names on the East coast and midwest for Mexican names.

>Why is Washington and Washington D.C not the same thing?
Washington state is a state on the west coast.
Washington D.C. is a special region between Maryland and Virginia on the east coast that is not a state. It is the capital. It's technically called "The District of Columbia" which is where the D.C. part comes from. Initially this district was composed of two pieces of land, one piece from Maryland, which was named Washington County, and one piece from Virginia, which was the already extant Alexandria, VA. Eventually Alexandria was given back to Virginia, leaving the only county in the District of Columbia to be Washington county, hence why it is called Washington, D.C.

Arkansas was found to be America's fattest state. West Virginia and Mississippi rounded out the top three.

>Oklahoma only State in the nation to not have a single Obama county
>worst State

Ignore anyone who doesn't include California on their list.

White and black states drain the most.
Meanwhile, jewish, brown, and asian states contribute the most.

Good job learning all the states and capitols. I think 1/3 of americans can't do it.

that's practically identical to a list of states by population

>Implying Texas isn't one of the most based states in the Union.

>that's practically identical to a list of states by population
Exactly. Imagine a house with a slave master inside relaxing while all the slaves are outside working. Where are you going to find the majority of people? Outside producing or inside consuming?

Before you get bent out of shape I'm partly being sarcastic.

You can not generalize the Old South. Some of the nations best colleges are in the Old South. Not to mention that you can not possibly call someone living in a place like Druid Hills GA "poor"

stop bullying California we aren't all as terrible as the America hating fags up north