So my friends girl pulled me aside and said that, if I dont want to be a virgin anymore, she can help me...

So my friends girl pulled me aside and said that, if I dont want to be a virgin anymore, she can help me. She said we could fuck just once as long as I dont tell her bf/my friend. What do?? Dont want to be virgin fag anymore but also dont want to cuck friend. Pic related its her

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/shortie_denney/status/743291357993664512
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you don't fuck, you're gay.

Haha, no question...if that's her do it. Not much else to it for me. Sounds like a nice gesture and she's got some kick out of it herself in some way if she's offering

Also a girl that hot you will not get to awkwardly fuck ever again most likely, without money. Don't pass this up.

Post more of her

Fuck her, records it, show it to friend. Tell him you let it happen to prove how bad she is.

He'd understand. She's a dime

Take this from a normie who is no longer a virgin. It is not worth ruining your friendship. In fact, if this story is true, tell your friend about what she said.

How good of a friend are you with her boyfriend?

Ya thats her on the left, weve been friends before her and bf started dating so thats why she offered i think, but me and her bf have been friends way longer so I would feel kinda bad. They have been dating for about 7 months

Trust me lad she's cheated on her boyfriend way more times than whats gonna be with you.
You might as well do it. Its either you or somebody else in your friend group.

if you don't cuck your friend there will come a time when you wish you had

sad but true

It's a trap set by your friend to see if you're truly his friend. Besides that, wait till you turn thirty and start casting lightning n sheit

I mean I wouldnt be awkward I would fuck the shit out of her but like I said i am a virgin

Doesn't matter would have sex

Ok here ya go for reference

Wouldnt that just make me look liek a shitty friend though?

I kind of want to but they have been dating for about 7 months so it would ruin their relationship

this

didn't actually think about that. I would hang out with her and see if she tries to touch you at all. If she goes out of her way for it then go for it. But if its all text don't give in. It's a tarp

Well that kind of pisses me off, why would I need to be tested?

Give her a rimjob

Here's your problem:
1) Don't fuck her, she tells friend you did when she breaks up with him, just to fuck with him. He's pissed at you and won't be your friend anymore.
2) Fuck her, she tells friend you did when she breaks up with him, just to fuck with him. He's pissed at you and won't be your friend anymore. You might still be able to fuck her some more, though probably not.

We already know she's not trustworthy and your friends dick isn't good enough to make up for him being a douche bag. You really have a no win situation unless you fuck her.

Yes,. It would. And it should. Much better to learn they're a cheater before the 1 year mark.

We hang out all the time all three of us, and she is super touchy with me and he just doesnt really care cause were such good friends, like she hangs out with me whenever he leaves, but its cool cause were all friends

Underrated post. Very true.

It was prolly her idea, girls are weird like that.

stuck between your friend doesn't mind her being touchy because its a long con test
or shes actually down to do that.
I dont know man I was just test it for a little bit and strike the opportunity when the time is right

tell boyfriend
ask boyfriend to break up with her for another reason
fuck her anyway.

if you think your friend is enough of a homie you should do this

if not.
just fuck her
dont tell.
sex is great
try to go raw also

Best answer yet.Congratulations

THIS lmao
they like to start shit

God damnit ur right so just fuck her?

Fuck her. Tell your friend what she offered immediately after. They'll break up. She'll say you already fucked her. Deny everything, it's your word against hers. Then she can't use it against you 3 months later when they break up.

Im not sure if there is a better time she litterally said this last night and I was like "uhhh let me sleep on it"

Post her tits or gtfo.

just do it faggot

yes quads

if you are feeling bad about this bitch cheating, you shouldn't
if she is cheating then the relationship is fucked anyway
she is probably cheating with other dudes if she is willing to take your virginity
might as well do it
go raw
if you aren't getting any pussy you should make it good

Fuck her

these
do one of these

Quads have spoken.
Fuck her.

Nut in her

fuck her you retarded nigger faggot

I wish, i mean i think shes pretty hot

Milena?

if you want nudes just snap her. say "why dont you show me what i'd be getting to lose it to ;)" or some shit. also nobody gives a shit about if you still have your virginity unless youre like 17

Is her name Danika?.

Lol, Dani will give you super herpes. Fair warning.

Don't fuck her. Tell her to tidy her room bucko!

I think OP should ascend all possible dominance hierarchies and mount this girl

Tell her that you want to, but only if it's okay with your friend. Then the three of you can talk about it, and your friend will probably be okay with it if he knows it was her idea.

Even if he's not, get me a pic of those tits.

I feel like she's gonna end up fucking you. Like with a strap on or her massive clit dick

Danika is in Colorado right now, he's in Alaska. Op is confirmed faggot.

She's with Lacy in Denver.

Dont cuck friend.
Besides shes trying to bait you into cucking friend

if she's willing to fuck someone else shes not too worried about her relationship anyway. id say go for it, you're not ruining anything. plus if luck goes your way itll be more than once

Liam's gonna be pissed

My name's Liam, so this was a surprising comment to stumble upon.

u mad?

If you don't fuck her i will.

Yeah, go raw.
Unless you catch something the pregnancy part won't matter, she will claim it's his.

I don't think so... I have a few threads open, so I looked back at this one and saw my name. I was mostly surprised, and a little concerned about why I would be pissed.

I'll be pissed if OP doesn't go for it, though.

>fuck her
>tell friend that she propositioned you
>she will say that you two fucked
>play it off as her being a crazy bitch who is trying to ruin your friendship now that her true colors have been revealed and she has nothing to lose
>lose virginity, save friendship

If she doesn't send the nudes then she only said that to get fucked up shit in his head so she can draw the 2 dudes apart from each other. Women are animals. She probably gets upset with "hey babe, im chilling with OP tonight so I won't make our date." And is like, "I know how to get him all to myself." And just wait until OP sends a "we still fucking tonight." Text to the chick so she can show her bf and he'll ditch his bro for that sweet ass.

You forgot the step where he posts her nudes, or at least sends them to me

>Doesn't matter prices, just have an online shop

magicwatch.berubnet.com

We got real pics too Sup Forumsros

This is true.

Love that pawg ass

fb id=100004992949228

mobile.twitter.com/shortie_denney/status/743291357993664512

>mobile.twitter.com/shortie_denney/status/743291357993664512
oh shit

nice

Exactly what I was going to say

Do it faggot

The fb seems legit too :
profile.php/?id=100004992949228

Like many have said, if it wasn't you it'd be another guy. If you tell him he will most likely side with her if he "loves her".

My bestfriend years ago had a fat girlfriend and she said she wanted to hook-up with me. I passed because she was fat. I told him and he ended our friendship for a year. After they broke up he told me he should have listened and was sorry.

If they break up she may say she cheated to hurt his feels. Just deny it and say she's making shit up.

IG _danika97_

DONT DO IT user
BRO CODE

Which friend are you? Are you the Asian?

Hey Nu, how's it going? I'm gonna send her and her boyfriend a screencap of this thread.

Lmfao OP is a confirmed lying faggot. Great detective work user. This bitch could be my stepmom and I would tell my dad to fuck off after I put it in her ass

Kek, op is a fag.

Her snap is skierchik99

Wanna be model, general slut, shitty person. She transferred to my school for a short time senior year and fucked everything that moved.

You're welcome, faggots.

If she's that slutty, do you have any nudes?

Are you the same user that did the reverse image search or you just knew who she was from the pictures OP posted

if you are considering anything other than telling her to fuck off and warning your friend youre a piece of shit and not a man

what was the point of op making this up, what does he get out of this? yous? wtf

That would be 100% on her. Are you really gonna sit back and let your bro get cucked all his life? If you are you aren't a good friend at all.

No nudes, sorry. Was dating someone at the time so she was off the radar. I've got a few from her snap stories, though, pic related.

New user that recognized her. Those are all pictures off her insta from what I can tell.

Any chance you'd be willing to chat on kik?

OP might not be making this up but he's also a virginfag so who knows what he's capable of.

Sure, if you can guess my name

David

John

Rumpelstiltskin?

Fuck her, and after that tell your friend, if not with you, she would cheat with someone else, the sooner your friend finds out, the better, and there is no point in turning down free pussy, especially that she is hot.