Why do so many white kids say the n word on here just curious

Why do so many white kids say the n word on here just curious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B5J0Ld_n_NQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's what all the cool kids are doing

Because if we normalise it, then it has no meaning.

Honestly it's just weird that you think it's okay.

Cuz ninjas are cool.

Nice bait
Kys nigger

This, nigger means nothing to me now, its just another meaningless buzzword now.

Why do you assume they're white?

go be a newfag somewhere else

Just curious. Do you feel tough saying it?

They are legiun

nigger

Frustration. The world we live in is very unfair and they aren't even allowed to talk about it in the open. They see through all the bullshit that is being pushed by tv, their left leaning teachers, etc. but they aren't allowed to say shit about it.

this is just bait for a bunch of retards to say nigger, and the few idiots who think they're going to change minds on Sup Forums

It's seen as a forbidden word, like saying swear words when you were 8

yeah but whites made it unfair...

Check them trips. Just barely overshot getting quads.

True

yea, OK nigger. Keep drinking the cool aid. Black people are exactly like white people. Except when they like being different, then they are. All the science that makes black people feel bad about themselves is just nazi propaganda.

nigger is losing its meaning. Senior in souther cal here, and id say at least 1/10 people at my school say nigger regularly and 9/10 people dont care about the word being said. I know people in semi retarded classes to ap/honor students who are looking at ivy league school and id say its like that across the board. Asians. i have noticed, are pretty conservative around here and say nigger more than most other races

cuck, faggot, autistic, nigger

anything else that's really worn out?

lmao you still actually watch wrestling??? grow the fuck up

hey, dont be mean
why do ytou have to be mean
nigger

>taking the bait
Nigger is just a word. Why are you so afraid of words? No one can stop me saying nigger as long as I have my right to free speech. I not only say it here but everywhere... even in kfc.

pretty much everything is just meaningless chaff now. Fuck, shit, bitch, asshole, cunt, nazi... etc, its all just noises now, words with almost no meaning whatsoever.

Fuck off. That story is the only one you ever hear because anyone who tries to speak the truth is relentlessly attacked. Black people need to take responsibility for their own shit.

If black people actually listened to the truth, instead of all the bullshit excuses that make them feel good about themselves, they may actually grow as people and improve their own lives.

-Reads milo's book once..

yeah but if whites didn't enslave the decent man none of this shit would have happened

maybe accept responsibility instead of blaming all black people

edgy

nice victim shaming bro

Honestly you say that but you've never actually experienced real oppression so your opinion is fucking useless

eNd your life you fucking faggot racism isnt real

people say and do a lot of stupid shit on here because it's anonymous. I doubt 90% of the people who say nigger on Sup Forums actually say it irl.

Honestly that's what I assumed. Thanks for a legitimate answer. It's all in the anonymity.

If only we had a time machine, we could go back and prevent that shit.

>maybe accept responsibility instead of blaming all black people
Accept blacks as living punishments instead of expecting them to behave. Great.

Accept responsibility for what? Slavery ended in 1863. Slavery has nothing to do with the failures of black people today. A point that can be thoroughly proven if we could ever have an intelligent discussion about it.

Gang banger, welfare collecting, never read a book, lazy as fuck, ignorant beyond belief, aggressive and violent piece of shit mother fuckers have the audacity to blame slavery; which hasn't existed in well over a hundred years. You may be stupid enough to buy that excuse. Some of us are not.

99,5%

HAHAHAHA are you trying to joke around? I lived on an Native American reservation as a child. Dont try to come at me with that bullshit.

No fucking shit Sherlock. We live in a society where people's feelings are more important than the truth. There are consequences for what you say and those consequences have nothing to do with being right, and everything to do with the feelings of all the pussies who will throw a tantrum. The Kim Jun Un's run this country too. It is a fucking shame.

lol middle america is ths same shit but replace gang banger with wanna be nazi...

Im not falling for your bait

I'm in Indiana, no nazis that I've seen.

>you've never actually experienced real oppression so your opinion is fucking useless

This is a stupid argument made by stupid people who can't back up their bullshit claims so instead they just write off what others say. Your opinion on oppression is not more valid because you were, or feel you were, oppressed. All of the "you don't know because you didn't experience it" arguments are bullshit.

Experiencing things like poverty, bullying, oppression, does not give you insight on those things, it just makes you biased. You make up shit that shifts any blame away from you, and twist everything to fit your ridiculous explanation. If anything it makes it impossible for you to ever truly become an expert in it.

>getting mad at the people who are least likely to use the word nigger

>enslaving the decent man

Ignoring the fact that niggers enslaved niggers, this is shit bait and you should feel like shit

Me and the boys calls some black folks niggers in a Dennys once.

Truth be told, I say nigger all the love long day, but I'm in Asia now. The niggers here don't know what nigger means

The difference is no one is pushing the lies that Hillbilly Hicks are dirt poor because they are victims of racism. We don't have to go to work every day and watch all the black people around us be the worst employees imaginable, then go home and watch every show hammering on the bullshit that black poverty is cause by racist white people. Then get the short end of the stick on everything due to affirmative action. And then still have to deal with bullshit from black people because they feel like they are the victims.

Never in history has a minority group ever had it so good as blacks in America today, and they spit on the flag.

Take note, if the usa shall fall, atleast our race ends and theirs suffers forever more

Because NIGGERS need to know their place

youtu.be/B5J0Ld_n_NQ

kek I forgot about this.

what is a n word? nigger?

because this: