I regularly have sex with 8th and 9th graders, and it's legally protected due to local age of consent laws...

I regularly have sex with 8th and 9th graders, and it's legally protected due to local age of consent laws. Ask me anything.

how did u even get 8/9th grade kids to have sex with u?

Can I know your home address?

Be 19, attractive, and generally fun to be around. Big titted, insecure 8th/9th graders come in droves.

Sure. You go first, though.

This. How do you ever approach or meet them without seeming like a creep.

>attractive, and generally fun to be around
feelsbadman

the new turkish laws?

Feels just like 19 yr old pussy?

I guess, to elaborate, you wanna get to know them. Just be sincere and don't let on what your true intentions are. 50% of them will start crushing on you if you did it right.

Age of consent laws allow for girls of their age to have sex in my district.

Just get a gym membership, eat better, and take some social classes. You have a chance, my man.

;)

They're generally very unexperienced. Blowjobs/handjobs are completely worthless. They can't do anal because they aren't used to it. Sexual encounters usually end up being disappointing missionary, but it's the mental satisfication that comes with it that makes it hot.

there's such a thing as social classes??

I'm not sure how you call it in english. Classes where you learn how to talk in front of others.

Nice dubs checked, also, are you me OP?

What's your setup?

Same set up my nigga. These encounters always do end up in missionary, weird.

How does it feel knowing they're gonna grow up and feel different about you in a few years. Maybe even resent and hate you

He's a hillbilly and all the kids are like 23 years old in the 8th grade

the real question is, do you make them cum?

Nah. I'm moving soon anyway.

Haha. Sure, my man.

Yes, but probably because my years of aggressive masturbation in an orphanage dorm made it so I can't cum without at least five minutes of fast fucking. They usually cum sooner than that since they aren't particularly used up yet.

You have gran kids garnpa?

Condom or not? Do you finish in them? Do they cry?

lying cunt

>social classes

Pics for proof. otherwise this thread is fake and gay