WWYD thread, brutal edition

WWYD thread, brutal edition
reply's get reply's

First I'd take her out to a nice lobster dinner

I'd get her home safely

And never call her again

Stop with these cringe threads

Whats cringey about guys talking about what theyd sexually do to a girl as they all jerk off? Hehe

One more on the way

Here she is. In all her thiccness

I'm
I'd slap the wind out of your girls face and tell her to open wide. Then id put one first in her mouth, the other in her puss, and my 6 inches in her shitter before going to town. I'd spread my fingers wide while she choked and squirted all over the floor like a disgusting animal. Then id stuff her shitbox until she begged me to pop out to make way for her to shit on the floor. Then I'd tell her she was a bad girl for shitting inside and I would chain her naked to the tree out front while the neighbors dogs went at her

This is the level of commitment I was hoping for

I'll open up with a bite on the left ass cheek. Then I'll grab her hand and pull it behind her and make her finger her own asshole until its gaping for me. I'll spit in there and listen for the echo before I go balls deep in one plunge and hold her tight against it while I pick her up and carry her across the room. Then I'll yank her off with aN audible POP, lift her above my head and throw her to the ground. Pick her up by the hair and throatfuck her til she nearly drowns from the inside out on my seed. Pull out with another pop and slap the pubes right out of her teeth

Grab that nose ring and pull her down to her knees. Shove my cock down her throat and use her nose as a handle. Once she's puking my precum, I'll pull out and pull her by the nose around to my asshole. I'll yank those pants right off of her and finger fuck her until she has a seizure and screams for me to stop. I'll stop five minutes and a pint of juices later. I'll suck out what's left in her pussy and spit it into her mouth. Tell her to slosh it around and puff out her cheeks. Punch her in the jaw and watch her spit it all over her framed photo of you.

I can't be doing all the work here

>Reply's

I'd tie her down in her back with her legs and arms opened wide. I'd violate her mouth by jamming my cock in it, making her suck on my huge balls, making her lick my ass. I would go from there right to punishing her pussy, making it swollen and pleasurable, is make her call me daddy while i told her how good of a girl she was being. I'd fuck every hole until my cock was exhausted.... she'd still be tied up waiting for her daddy to wake up and abuse her again

Take the glasses off of her. Put them in her mouth. Tell her, you'll need to bite down on something. Put one finger at a time up her snatched until it's the whole hand, thumb and all. Then I'll spread my fingers and wiggle them around. "Talk to me, fuck puppet" she'll beg me to stop and I'll pull my hand out for a moment. After she's relaxed, I'll plunge it back in at full force and lift her as I do. I'll pull her tips up to my face and suck both of them until they're dripping all over the sand and mixing with her uncontrollable urine and ejaculate. I unplug my hand and let her river flow into the ocean

Ooh im excited for what yall have to say

>Doesn't matter prices, just have an online shop

magicwatch.berubnet.com

Rip them huge tits out her top infront of all her family and force her family to one at a time fuck her with a household object....

Some one do this slut in the right please?

I'll take that contraption out of her mouth. Untie her and calmly tell her that I don't need any extra help doing what I want to her. I'll use my bare hands to keep her jaw open wide enough for me to resize her throat with my cock. As she chokes and tries to bite through, I'll knee her in the cunt so she pisses herself just a little bit. Then I'll peel off her panties and tell her to suck on them while I go excavate her shit hole. I'll pull her hair and bite her neck and teach her never to insult me with rope again.

In return for

Alright boys, if you're down for more, start writing

Yank the glasses off her face, push her down, tie her hands, fill her mouth with sand, duct tape over it, flip her over, rip her bra off, then her panties, spit on my dick and plunge it in her ass as hard and as fast as i can, tugging on her hair, ripping more and more out every thrust, cum all over her face and tits, drag her to my car, put her in the trunk, drive home, put her in my basement. With the cum still all over her and the sand still in her mouth, i fuck her ass until she dies of dehydration a few days later.

>making her lick my ass
>huge balls

Just contradicted yourself

Someone do her please? As brutal as possible

Do mine first. Just as brutal.

Okay

Kidnap and tie her to a lamp post outside some real shitty back Street bar wearing that low cut top. Then sit back and watch as people come out and start queuing up to use her mouth, they start pulling at her clothes to release them big titties and get rougher and rougher with her, choking her out unconscious on their cocks that they're slamming to the back of her stretched throat with no mercy at all...

Nice fat tits

Yeah! Okay. Splash the water in her face of course, then throw her to the ground hanging over the top of the building. Tear away her clothes, shred by shred and throw it to the wind as it rains on the crowd that's gathered from the screaming. Then I'd fuck her fast and thoroughly until she was squirting and passing all over my dick. Then I'd grab her ankles and hold her upside down over the edge. As she dangles and screams and cries, her juices and piss will travel down her body into her eyes and mixing with her tears and drool. She'll sway and bounce off the bricks a few times, but I'll drag her back up, scraping her naked ass against the wall as I pull her. Then I'll push her back off so she's hanging by her hands. I'll take a strong hold of her by the back of her head and throat fuck her as she struggles to hold on. I'll flood her stomach with my sperm and kick her in the teeth and watch her fall after I've used her up.

Posting this in advance while I type up replies to the others

Fucking love it!!

left or right and wwyd?

I didn't even get to those thighs. If I wasn't being dominant I wouldn't mind humping them like a dog

Ready with yours when I get mine. Hope it's sexy

isnt the left one from some idol group?

Slowly push her up against the wall as I make out with her, whether she wants it or not, and start pulling down her top to reveal those luscious tits. She's getting worried, pulls herself together and tries to walk away. I grab her and forcefully throw her back against the wall and tear her top and bra off her. I lick and suck her nipples as she's gets more and more distressed. Unzipping, I place her hand on my cock and say "You know what to do". She starts stroking me, scared.

After a couple minutes of that, I instruct her to use her mouth for something useful for once. She refuses and I raise my hand, fully intent on leaving a red hand-print on her cheek. She notices before I can and quickly gobbles up my cock. I let this happen for a few moments before grabbing a handful of her hair in my left hand, tearing her away from my cock and bringing my right down onto her face anyway. Not good enough. "Open up". She does, and I force her to take the full length of my cock in her throat until I pour my load in her mouth, zip up, and walk away.

I hope she improves by next time.

My post: I'll start typing.

Pussyfart

She likes to be treated like a dog..

i cant believe you would do this to me

Break in my saddle for this horse is no woman

Wwyd to my gf?

6/10 would probably bang

congrats, youre the 10,000th person to make that joke.

okay 7/10

id fuck her, no guarantee she goes back to you after faggot.

Post moar so i can beat my meat and think of a reply

I'm not really attracted to her face, so I'd probably put a bag on her head. Plastic, with a pinhole for breathing. Take off her collar and put it back on inside out before tugging her necklace down to the ground. Yell "head down, ass up" and strip her down. Put my thumb up her ass and scratch her back because I think she'd be into that. Then I'd stop halfway through leaving her begging for more. Say dont worry. Start scratching the inside of her asshole with my thumb until she kicks and begs me to stop. Pull out the thumb and poke it hard through the pinhole in her bag. Tell her to suck it clean. Then fuck her raw and normal take the bag off her head, finish inside, and put it back on her head backwards.

Fight off her bullies as i drop her off to middle school
Wtf nigga

mods!!

LOL

She has a sweet look to her. I'd probably eat her ass and then throw her across the room before I choked her on the floor with my dick stuffing her cunt. Fuck her slow and steady before suddenly going ape shit til she's passed out from the lack of oxygen. Finish in her hair.

Beat her to death with a 2 foot piece of rebar, but not before pepper spraying her, and gassing her with a 40 oz full of ants. Then gut her lifeless corpse and set a hand full of road flares off in her abdominal cavity, then just throw water balloons filled with kerosene till the fire takes.

Brutal enough for you?

Any takers? WWYD?

T R E A D M I L L

Slam this bitches mouth with my cock then bust all over the sluts face

both 18, and no not an idol

anyone?

Eagerly anticipating

Slap her and knock her down to the ground then rip her bras off, pull the panties to the side, lick her pussy and start pumping my dick into her as i use her necklace as support and when the necklace snaps i would use her hair and after i pumped her pussy i would voilently thrust my dick up her ass while grabbing her face and lick and suck her tounge and cheeks then cum in her pussy then knock her out grab her lock her in a room with no windows put a remote vibrator into her pussy so when i want to root i can turn her on and fuck her when i want and treat her as my human sex slave pet

I would fuck her face till her tits are covered in her drool. Titty fuck her and make her swallow my load. Her tits look perfect to suck on

oh I see... would take the other one

I got you. Get the thiccness while I'm typing.

Show her body

Btw ill apprciate more of her she is hot as fuck my nibba

wwyd to her tiny korean body

Come up behind her and grab a handful of her tits. She tries to pull away, but I have my other hand gripping her wrist already. I lead her somewhere more private and pull her top off. She refuses to let me, so I sucker punch her in the kidney. A warning. She starts crying, but lets me continue. Her bra comes off and I tell her to take the rest off. She hestitates, and I clench my fist, ready. Understood. Everything comes off. I entertain myself with her fun bags for a while - pinching, twisting, slapping, licking, sucking - before I slide one hand between her legs. She's a little wet, but not much - too scared, still wincing from the kidney blow. No matter. I get her to suck my cock, telling her to make it extra sloppy or else it'll hurt when I fuck her. It's heaven. She's suprisingly good at sucking cock under pressure. I'll have to come back for round two.

I tell her to stop, gesture her to get up and lean her against the wall. I play with her titties again for a moment before lifting her leg up and sliding into her. Her mouth did a good job of lubing my member. I can tell by her face that she's enjoying this, at least a little bit, despite the pain from before. She feels guilty. I start to shame her, telling her what a slut she is for getting off to being raped. She tightens up around my cock. Oh god. "I'm gonna fill you up". She just nods, acceptingly. Good girl. I blow my load into her pussy, let her fall to the ground and make her clean my cock with her mouth before I leave her there.

Whoops, forgot to quote.

Here

My post:

brutally fuck her virgin asshole and I'd finish inside her, giving her a messy anal creampie

Don't have much nudes since we just started dating but she's such a tease.

Sc ashtonbeyy for oc gf nudes/wwyd to her

Wwyd to my sister?

Chicks with chokers tend to be good at sucking down the D.
Would probably ride her. Both ways

WWYD to mine.

Nudes?

More of her

ask her out for dates dates, treat her her favourite food, go to the movies and see where things are heading from there..... wait I dont think Im doing this right

Fucking excellent. Mine was the post about the plastic bag

i'm sure her asshole would be so stretched

Put an electric eel in her shitter, then gut punch her.

Pour powdered glass into her contacts and make her put them on at gun point.

Pour liquid quickdry cement into her corn hole, wait the 3 "hour cure time. Force feed her medical grade laxatives.

I wanna reply to more of this so I'll shorten my text down.

Tie you both up - her to a hook on the ceiling, you to a chair, put you in a chastity cock cage, strip her down in front of you and play with her for a while. Slapping her tits, pinching her nipples, finger fucking her, whipping her, you name it.

Lower the chain and have her deepthroat my cock until her makeup is smeared all over her face with tears and sweat. All before bending her over, pointing her towards you, pathetic in the chair, and drilling her until I finish inside her.

My post:

Fuck her face

I'd see if she has a hotter sister

I'm sure she is. At least from what I've heard
Amazing, would love being treated like this

here's some of her in her slutty halloween outfit

I love Australian girls

sorry wrong guess mate

It's because she's upside down

it was taken just the way you see it

I would make her get on her knees and slap her face hard with my dick. I'd grab her hair, shove my cock in her mouth, and start pumping her head up and down my cock. When I'm close to cumming I'd bend her over and fuck her from behind. I'd give her a huge creampie and tell her she can't clean it.

Id visit her. wyyd

Does her name start with the letter S