Ask someone with multiple personality disorder anything

Ask someone with multiple personality disorder anything

Do you take medication and if so does it work well?

At first, it was anti-depresso's because almost any disorder starts with those. did not help much. im still a mess.

Describe the disease.

How many differing personalities do you have and how different are they from one another

I feel different everytime I switch out. One moment I am shy and others I'm the chad of the group. Depressed then EASILY AMUSED AS HELL. Like a rollercoaster of emotions. Hurts my head sometimes.

like 15
>Normie the most boring and regular
>Sleepy the flamboyant and tired but wise
>Silly the jokester
>Servant the posh and overly nice
>Salty the mad but bark worse than bite
>Rage the guy with ONLY bite and minimum bark
>Gloomy the prankster out to hurt
>Sad the depressed one always pessimistic
>Happy the cheerful one always optimistic
>Thoughtful the W O K E one
>Chill the laid back broski
>Drunk the overlyconfident brad
>Super Drunk the chad just not sober

Are you retarded too OP?
It's called dissociative personality disorder

I'm going to have to call your larping. Multiple personality disorder is a result of suggestion.

Sorry, sir. didn't mean to misgender myself. better check all privilages before posting.

[insert witty retort here]

What is it like to be the reincarnation of dead Andy sixx?

I do not deserve such praise. I take this with great pride. Thank-you, sir.

How many personalitys do you go through on a typical day? Also do you enjoy it? Or would you prefer you were a normie

I guess you could say it's... SHITTY XD SOH PHANNY

It just seems odd that someone claims to have a rare disorder and calls it the wrong fucking thing.
Did you diagnose yourself? Your other "personalities" seem more like social camo for your retardation

Honestly, like 6 or less a day. Sometimes I wish I was a normie so I wouldn't have to change who I'm around because of different likes and dislikes yno?

It's okay, user.

>multiple personality disorder
Bad, bad larp. Anyone with Dissociative Identity Disorder knows wtf it's called. I should know.

like, DUH! I do it for all the followers on Twitter stupid. all famous people do it. heh heh. idiot

uhhhhhhhhhhh I prefer the term ROLEPLAY! get it right dummy!

What do you call your collective??

My what?

Since DID is commonly caused by severe abuse, what's your story??

What do you call your collective personalities??

>larping on a Taiwanese egg yolk forum
>I'm the fool
Ok Iggy, whatever you say

Yup. A story.

Short story: Abusive father. somewhat abusive mother. No friends to hang in elementary cuz of disorder and being weirded out. Parents try to beat it outta me saying Im faking it. Save money. see some folks. diagnosed. anti dpressos because of years of abuse. now just here doing random shit and shitposting

Please see this to see. Mostly all there.

It is too bad he died though huh?

Iggy from Super Mario Bros. 3? Niiiiiice. I get a magic wand. I can make it rain money.

loads of shit for someone all about shit tho. oh well. what can ya do?

Further proof of retardation
>Iggy the fool
>IT'S A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE
Go to bed kid

JoJo? You mean like that Dragon Ball On Titan ripoff? dude anime is weird. Not a big fan of anything anime culture really.

Gonna be a fag and SELF BUMP! come on fags. ask away! I'll be waiting here playing some sonic mania