ITT: People who annoy you

ITT: People who annoy you

Naggers

Neggers

niggers?

Noggers

Altima owners collectively in my area are the worst on the road. Whether speeding to pass one car on the road only to exit immediately after or most lane changes without ever using a signal.

Yes.. altima owners.

You

Samefaggin hard as fuck

Nuggers

Op

girls who open their mouths in every picture

angry old people

(what made him write that sign?)

She could do any of the crazy shit she wanted and not annoy me if i was boning her. Such a qt.

Little shits messing with his stuff.

I want to go to OP's house and stack all of the cups and furniture.

Everyone

you'd be my first guest in years

>what made him write that sign

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it was people with children who shouldn't have had children who want to be their child's best friend and never tell their petulant little shit of a child 'no' and to 'SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP' and 'I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT!" while holding up the back of their hand.

Those fuckers who buy Oreo cookies and don't share

FUCK YOU I WANT SOME

People who drive cars (no matter how beat up or shitty) that have mega bass. Shit turned up to the point where the ground shakes as they drive past you.

So basically everyone.

That one faggot who keeps crying about not being able to find a grill, when he chases them away himself simply by complaining all the time.

Mommy always let me choose from the snack door whenever I was a good boy

FUCK YOU BUY YOUR OWN YOU FUCKING FREELOADER

>people who eat noisily
>people who rustle papers/magazines
>people who don't indicate correctly
>religious or charity callers at your home or on in town/shopping centres
>people who train/truck spot
>fat people
>feminists
>anyone who denys imagration fucks up our country's
>people who go abroad and eat fucking KFC or Amy other fast food joints available in their own country
>people who get exited that there's a fast food place in another country
>people that spit on the ground in public places
The list is endless, maybe 'I'm the problem.
>people that make me think I'm the problem

Men who think buying me a drink makes me obligated to talk to them

>women who think men are obligated to buy women drinks
>women who think that if a man buys them a drink that they are obligated to accept it

all my yes!

>Doesn't matter prices, just have an online shop

magicwatch.berubnet.com

Nice b8

retards that don't know proper grammer

How about humanity? We can send a man to the moon but we can't stop squabbling amongst ourselves. Guess I'll just settle on anyone with IQ

"femanons" who won't post tits with timestamps

3/10, made me reply

Women who think they have the ability to disobey me, a man. It's in the Bible, bitch; God says I am superior to you in every way. The ONLY exception is if you're married - I can't impose sex upon you then. But I can still slap the shit out of you for daring to tell me 'no'.

(((this guy)))

Men who let their woman walk all over them. Have a spine you dweebs. if she became interested surely there's others out there, why settle for one that you have let become toxic. Weak masculinity is a crime yet it's the cause of 90% of our current cultural problems.

>No girls on the internet

Jesus fucking christ my sons first grade teacher fucking does this and she bitches about the kids being unruly all the time.
>Mr Ymous sometimes your boy gets rowdy....
>"last week i asked him how many piece of candy you gave out in class, five. five piece of candy. You gave out five 5 lumps of sugar to the kids and you expect them to not fidget and cause disturbances?
>Me Ymous we should probably focus on your sons
>"I'm focusing on the fact that you weigh over 250lbs and you're giving out five pieces of candy to children every day and then complaining about a sugar high like someone who lacks any semblance of critical thinking."
>Huffs like a mule
>"It's really that simple. Give him five piece of candy and he'll be an uncontrollable little shit bouncing of the walls."
>look at my kid
>"Tell her how much candy you get at home."
>"none sir"
>"Tell her how often you misbehave at home"
>"never sir"
>"Stop giving him candy."
>"Mister..."
>"Stop giving him candy."
>"well Mister..."
>"If you give him candy there's nothing I can do to help you."
>"Mister Ymous will you let me speak."
>"If you're going to try and justify loading him on carbs when he has no purpose eating so much sugar then you can keep it to yourself."
>"Well, If you don't want to work with me maybe we'll have to have him moved to another class."

>that don't know proper grammer
Is he related to Kelsey Grammer?

Parents annoy me

Those fuckers who expect people to share their food with them because they're so entitled that they feel others should feed them.

Buy your own.

people who ride a bus
it's like an assembly of all sorts of creeps

>internet
>specific board on a specific imageboard site
wew

So buses are basically Sup Forums?

people who come here unaware of this place's rules
>newfriends

Newfags annoy me

>You say bus. I say BPH. A black person holder that transportates.

I thought it was obvious that Sup Forums stands for "bus"

never forget

don't be so hard on yourself

ppl who have their cell on speaker and speak gently into it while holding it level liek a plate of pasta

>anyone that owns one of these

faggots who shout when on a phone like there's nobody else in the room/street/neighborhood while waving their free hand like a mad person

I can't really get annoyed at humanity since we're all just rats, or monkeys, in a cage. Ugga bugga. Seems like there's not much to life but fucking and getting fucked up. That or settle for a mediocre family life that still will end with you ending up lonely anyway.

Fuck I thought this made me look like I have friends.

it made you look like a shitty friend

Sorry, I'm pretty new

You forgot to tip your fedora.

no worries, you're not the only one in this bread

>pic related
My nasty BLEEDING V A G I N A

Women who have lost their youth and beauty, yes act like stuck up bitches more than ever. All while they "can't find a good man" and surround themselves with small pets to make up for their eggs becoming stale.

I saw someone in a bar once who had a tattoo like this on his arm
>go up and point at his arm
>"Nice Amber Lamps"
>he high fives me and shakes my hand "You're my new best friend! Whatcha drinking?"
>shot the shit and played pool all night

we actually became best friends

this is glorious

Sugar rush doesnt exist. Its a myth justified by parents who can't control their kids.

Clearly your child has learnt good behaviour only when hes around you.

I couldve guessed...

>742757069
>sugar high doesn't exist
Says every single person who isn't a fucking parent
>kindergarten
>"Mr. Ymous, your son is the most respectful student I've had the pleasure of teaching in 50 years of teaching"
>first grade
>"Mr and Mrs. Ymous It was an absolute pleasure having user Jr. in the class this year, I'm going to miss him"
>second grade
>"Mr. Ymous, I got nothing to say other than I'm sorry the school wasted your time making you come down here. user Jr. is a perfect student."
third grade with five pieces of candy a day
>"Mr Ymous your son can get a little rowdy at times"

Bullllllshit.

it hides the double/triple/quadruple chin

bullshit
>citation needed

nice magic.schoolbus url you fucking starving nigerian HIV+ scamboi

>prison bus

Damn, that hit really close to home. Fuck, I need to rethink my life.

that grill is a solid 9 tho. Moar?

fie me irl

nice snek for a dubs

People doing their jobs annoy you?

This.

There was this asshole in the reading room at the public library in my town who chews his gum so fucking loud, I couldn't concentrate on what I was reading, so I stopped going.

On one hand, I disagree with you. On the other, I agree with you.

Kek

>young parents who buy their kids whatever they want and expect them not to be spoiled brats

You have a shit life living there eh? Looks like you are poor as fuck

lol its not actually sugar high... its just bc the kids are rlly excited theyre fucking getting it actually............... maybe lmao idk

People that walk diagonally on sidewalks.

Was he fat?

>girls that "turn gay" because they think guys are not loyal then figure out they still need dick in their life so they cheat on their gf with a guy

YES I would put my dick in her.

But she'd have to be tied up and gagged because she's so fucking retarded & annoying

>hypocrites
>people who automatically hate poeple based on what they do or who they are
>people who make lists
>people who don't finish a

Nope. A skinny old cunt.

OH SHIT I GET IT XD XD

> people who go abroad and eat fucking KFC or Amy other fast food joints available in their own country
Here's the thing kiddo.
Take a country like the Philippines. Everything is sweet. You order a curry, it's made with sweet and sour sauce, they add some syrup to rice, even a tomato sauce is sweet.
Fish, you can get dried fish or fish that cooked in sweet sauce.
Try a filippino pizza, they put syrup on the bread.
The only non sweet dish they have is Adobo, which is meat cooked (boiled) in soy sauce and a lot of vinegar. Which is fun for a while but gets old quite fast.
After 3 weeks, you are done you never eat out again. You either cook stuff at home or go to a KFC/Mexican joint.

The same thing goes for most countries. Thai food is great, but one month in you just want something different.

The have mexican food in the Philippines tho?

r u fuckin srs?

Well, on one of the islands I stayed a there was a Mexican guy from the states that had married a fillipino and opened a Mexican style restaurant.

sugar rush... lol.....

there is coffein rush but no sugar rush...