I sucked my first boyfriend's dick for the first time last night. Im 22. Does that make me a slut you autistic freaks?

I sucked my first boyfriend's dick for the first time last night. Im 22. Does that make me a slut you autistic freaks?

>Boyfriend
>Obvious fag is obvious

Jizz.. 22.. and no!
Was good? Swallowed?

Im not a fag. I have 2 x chromosomes

Did you get your dick sucked as well?

If you did, no, you're not a slut.

Eh not really. I wasn't horny at the time and I mostly just did it because I think men are incapable of love and the only reason he'll stay with me is if I give him sex favours.. i did it for company because im a lonely human.

tits or gtfo

I bet you've never had even a mildly original thought it felt a real emotion.

And yes I did swallow. It wasn't as bad as people say. Tasted like salty spit

The image attached is also complete bullshit.

I would consider both of the attractive characters to be shallow, whether male or female

read the rules

but i'll answer your question. yes it makes you a slut. don't worry it's a good thing, all women are allowed to be slutty with their partners. if they weren't then there would be more gay men.

Nope, just a self loathing projecter

Hah. It's just meant to trigger 4chaners.
I personally think attractive people should avoid fucking ugly people to preserve their good genes.

True. But to be honest I do feel totally slutty. But I have issues..

yes it does what are you gonna do about it?

Umm continue to date him and get taken on nice trips and generally get spoiled? What are you going to do basement dweller

Whats wrong with feeling like a dirty fuckslut? I mean how else would would expect to feel after letting use and fill your mouth

>Does that make me a slut
no
but deciding that you needed to come here, tell us, and ask if we think you're a slut does

also
tits with timestamp then gtfo

... I don't even know what a slut is to men anymore. Men are so ducking sick in the head.

>attractive people should avoid fucking ugly people to preserve their good genes

Albert Einstein himself turned down Marilyn Monroe because he was afraid their children would be stupid. Hell, Einstein was rumored to be born with borderline autism. The man is ugly as fuck but now you worship him. Careful with that edge.

>implying they wouldn't call the fat dude a neckbeard fedora wearing creep
>implying they wouldn't call the attractive dude scum for not want a big beautiful fat woman

>Doesn't matter prices, just have an online shop

magicwatch.berubnet.com

klinefelter syndrome?

Im just here to remind myself how heartless and shorty men are so I don't get starry eyed over my boyfriend. My goal is to maintain a healthy objective emotional distance from him so I can continue to use him for company without risking getting emotionally destroyed.

Wow my gf sucks my dick whenever I tell her to. I couldn't deal with a frigid bitch like you

Well good genes aren't just about looks obviously. Intelligent people should also avoid fucking morons to preserve their genetic strong points.

Who's they?

Frigid how? You men call us horrible names for having sex and then for not having sex and you wonder why we grow up fucked up and terrified of you

>how heartless and shorty men are
>literally using him
Really makes you think

Ah. My hero

Try sucking 22 at the same time, then come back and repost

Really, it took you til the age of 22 to suck his cock and now you make a thread here about it. You're obviously frigid. I don't wonder why you're terrified, you're just an idiot who can't cope. I was abused and homeless from a young age but manage to live a normal life. You're just weak.

Hey he's using me for sex. What am I using him for? Company ? Someone to keep me warm at Night? Ffs I am very careful to respect his hypothetical feelings.

I smell an edgy butthurt feminist

gg painting all men with the same brush.

so now the question is: which man fucked you up psychologically? sounds like the earmarks of abandonment issues... did daddy leave?

How do you know he's using you for sex?

You're making assumptions so you can justify using a person. Try again.

You sure are generalizing hard there.

Fuck it. I'll bite. Do you really think all men are like that?

Hey I only starred dating at 19. I only dated him 3 months ago so chill.
Yeah whatever keep reminding me that men are incapable of having a soul. It's very helpful. Just reinforce that so I stay closed. I am living a normal life. I'm justfucking depressef. PARDON ME

Girl, you shouldn't do that. Don't become a bag with holes where men can put their dicks in... You're more valuable than that, trust me

Yeah you're obviously a dumb frigid bitch. Your boyfriend probably hates you and is waiting for the first opportunity to get a non-retarded girlfriend.

Or maybe, just maybe, you're a weak little bitch undeserving of sympathy. Who has had no real struggles in life yet nevertheless acts like an attention whoring bitch. Come back when you haven't had life handed to you on a silver platter

Im not a feminist you rerun of a human being. People can hate men without the belief in equality but I imagine you can't comprehend honest human emotions being on Sup Forums.

whoever this is, they won't fuck you so give up

No he did not unfortunately for me but he DID install in me an ingrained hatred for being female that I shall never shake. I was alsi diddled by sine randok oedo as a 7 year old but that only made me distrust cops as they did Jack shit to the pisshead

>Not a feminist
>Hates men
Calling it as I see it

>thinking feminism is about equality, and not undermining the western family unit

>alsi diddled by sine randok oedo
Wtf

Again. You think ALL men are like this?

Hm i was raised by a man that gated women and in a cult that did as well. Since I was never allowed to go to school due to being raised in said religious cult I never got any kind of diploma. I left with no official schooling and have been working shit jobs ever since with no hope in sight. Men have no fucking souls.

Then, why are you asking advice (especially on Sup Forums)?
You should probably go to another website,
Where they won't treat you like shit just for being curious.

P. S: Sorry if i sounnd like a retard, English isn't my first language.

also diddled by some random pedo

my guess

Also diddled by some random pedo.
I was shook

>men
>implying all men

Please. Tell me more.

Then, why are you asking advice (especially on Sup Forums)?
You should probably go to another website,
Where they won't treat you like shit just for being curious.

P. S: Sorry if i sounnd like a retard, English isn't my first language.

Plus there are some men who have soul, you just have to look.

Haha excuses excuses. Do something for yourself, don't expect men to help you especially if you're frigid and won't even give them sexual favours in return

I believe men are statistically intellectually superior to women. Doesn't mean I like them nor does it mean every man is smarter than me. I also believe they only see women as sex objects and thus i hate them because id never treat anyone like men want to treat women.

holy fucking shit. you're a completely pathetic excuse for a human being.

take your sorry pathetic ass back to tumblr.

That's exactly what you're doing with your bf you tard

Oh boy fucking who, all I hear are whiny excuses. I've heard countless stories and been someone that's been through much worse, wasn't a whiny faggot about it, and still managed to make something of themselves

No, its just one person. But i hope you made him earn the blowjob sluts are made because of a string of unsuccessful long term relationships, that's the real reason guys cant trust them. They would rather have fun than settle down, the only gender that can get away with that is men just like many other terrible things, that's why they call women the fairer sex because your not supposed to be like men, your supposed to be in every way morally superior and by being that you turn boys into men. (there are many other double standards for women but you probably know them already)

Just a thought and no i don't like sluts either but i wouldn't put a ring on one.

damn, either this is bait or you seriously need to talk all this out with someone.

Sup Forums is not the place for what you need, Sup Forums is a place to be feral and attack people for any sign of weakness

this thread is pure bait. what did you really expect?

dislike*

I think all men look down on women whenever they can yes.

women are typically shorter than men

All this imbeciles replying to obvious bait without asking for the tits.

TITS OR GTFO YOU ENTITLED CUNT

I am not. I am here to remind myself that men are soulless pigs because I can't handle any more emotional rejection from getting emotionally attatched. Pessimism saves my ass daily.

I ..dont. i don't date my boyfriend for money and I pay for mtself. He just takes me on trips. I pay my own bills as I don't want to get financially dependent on any guy in case he leaves and I'm left with no legs to stand on.

What do you expect from normalfags
SAGE

no, pessimism gives you a self fulfilling prophecy of pain and loneliness

i'm out, this is just sad and boring now

How so?

I need to know what retarded list this picture is #22 of

Why am i supposed to make something of myself again? I'm just a fucking female and not even an exceptional one at that plus I have no official diploma unless you count my fucking ged. So im even LESS likely to succeed than the average female.Evolution didnt design me for success. What on earth do you expect?

I dunno. It's been almost 4 months and he's taken me on 3 trips but really I just wanted someone to spend time with since.. being raised by religious fanatics and homeschooled made me socially inept. I basically have turned to my sexuality as my last hope of getting any kind of friendship*?*

Classic example of leftists hating themselves blaming all their failures and justifying them with blaming a higher power like good sheep, always losing.

NOW WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR MASTER PLAN?

I don't think you understand what a slut is. You can do pretty much anything with your boyfriend/partner/husband/whatever and never be a slut.

Hey I spent most of my teens and early adulthood trying to be friends with people and I slowly learned that people really do prefer their own kind. And since I'm pretty odd I have no "kind". Relationshio Hope is toxic to my peace of mind

Some random picture I found to trigger you?

I
Am
Not
A
Leftist
I hate politics. Learn to read
Also I blame evolution for everything.
Everything...

Suicide at 25 when I'm no longer attractive to men. I'm only attractive now because my skin is good and I'm thin. I'm not pretty so life after 30 is going to be absolute hell..hopefully i won't be around by then

>I basically have turned to my sexuality as my last hope of getting any kind of friendship*?*

I appreciate your honesty but thats not healthy, if this dude really took you on three trips and your together then yeah a blowjobs not bad at all, the key is patience just assume every guy is out to get in your pants (shouldn't be that hard considering your current personality) and your goal is to get them mentally and emotionally connected to you, to where they want to screw you not out of lust but because theyre heart slows down and there hard just hearing your voice.

Im having residual Christian guilt... so sue me

I don't understand the question.

Well there's your first problem.

That sounds difficult. I'm really not good with the idiosyncrasies of socializing. I figure he'll get bored of me eventually or freaked out if he discovers how depressing I am anyway and probably repeat this technique till im 30 and men will call me a slut for not being good enough for a real relationship and I'll just hate them more for that. God my future is so fucked

Your upbringing stays with you like cancer.

This whole thread kills me

In that it makes you laugh?

You sound a lot like a girl i know only shes 19

>I'm really not good with the idiosyncrasies of socializing

You have no idea how much guys are into socially awkward girls

>I figure he'll get bored of me eventually or freaked out if he discovers how depressing I am anyway

You have been on Sup Forums way too long, stop telling yourself this story putting yourself down as a woman will make you subconciously fuck up a relationship or stay in one you dont deserve. You are literally setting yourself up to be fucked up, stop the damn cult cycle and tell yourself something positive once in awhile, even a clinically depressed person can do that.

Your hard as hell on yourself, communicate with your boyfriend how your feeling his job is to make sure you smile even if you are a depressive bitch

Yes

Okay but... That's really not healthy.

And i may be a dude, but man, i know that some of us are complete assholes.

You need to talk to someone about this shit.

Lol no im kinda you

another femanon?