I need your autism powers to decode this message...

I need your autism powers to decode this message. It's from an irl girl - we're racing each other to see who figures out the other's message first. I've been stuck on it all weekend.

TNUROHECDSIIHEOSSHRLOMATV

-It does translate to English
-It does translate to something intelligible and not a bunch of gibberish.

Pls help me win. I know you can do it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vigenère_cipher
inventwithpython.com/cipherwheel/
dcode.fr/tools-list#cryptography
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping for now, gonna try op. Also fuck you

Also why did she give you a code?

If thread is kill go to /x/

Bump

What if I = L?

We've been sending each other codes. She started the whole thing.
why fuck me tho :(
I'm new to Sup Forums, what's /x/?

>decode this message. It's from an irl girl

"Jet fuel can't melt steel beams"

Try T = D and I = L and see if something jumps out at you. And forget That's not even close.

Maybe try to find a word that fits in the end.
Its just 4 letter and it is some how related with this riddle. "To see this .... code and text were my first bets but don't fit with the previious decoding.

/x/ is paranormal stuff

tnuH STOc dELL TO SEE THIS matv
So far I suppose

>not even close
Its a meme, you dip

look like vigerne code to me, but then you will need a codeword.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vigenère_cipher

Explain the alternating up/down arrows?

'I actually fell in love with you'

It was easy to decrypt this message, they already encrypted messages like this in the 4th century.

OP, go for this girls! Tell her you love her!

>and your proof is
>not even 25 characters

inventwithpython.com/cipherwheel/

Find the most commonly-used letter, set the cipher-wheel so that that letter matches with E. If it doesn't work, next try N, T, S.

Nevermind. It's not a Caesar Cipher.

The message isn't necessarily that number of characters.

Did you try just putting each letter on a square of paper and manipulating them to make words?

It may be that simple. Alternatively, make a full set of a-z for each unique letter and just brute force it, then check different forms of ciphers to see if any of them work.

'Be sure to drink your Ovaltine'

OP here. Sorry, should have clarified. Anything other than the main text string are my own shitty attempts at solving it. the up down hours were a reference for a solution I tried, which didn't work.

Ooh, ooh, I have an idea. Arrange the words like a crossword; any letters that are the same in multiple words cross over each other, so you get realtime updates on whether each instance of a letter makes sense. Once you figure out a word for certain, you can easily extrapolate out the rest of the words based on the overlap.

Any cipherfags know of a real technique like this?

>it's her number
>we all have her number now

Honestly can't think of a way to solve this. No key to relate to anything so it's just trying to blindly look for random methods.

What if it's her BTC hash? That would be mighty nice.

The arrows up and down correspond to whether you should go up or down one letter in the alphabet. Thank me later

I posted two visual methods, that I would use if I wanted to do it for you. I really think that creating squares of paper and manipulating them is the simplest way to go about it beyond finding a codebreaker on the web

Hierarchised Unsmooth Volts
>You're fucking welcome

Gotchu

put in 5*5 grid

THISO
NEISM
UCHHA
RDERT
OSOLV

THIS ONE IS MUCH HARDER TO SOLV

OP's going to get beat in an intellectual competition by a girl because the internet won't do it for him

already done boi

winrar

As I posted it, of course.
Oh well.
Good job.

nice, it's called a transposition cipher with a key of 5.

0 1 2 3 4
T N U R O
H E C D S
I I H E O
S S H R L
O M A T V

Read each column top to bottom

nice

if only she had made it "THIS ONES MUCH HARDER TO SOLVE"

totaly rigged! the missing letter at the end was evil

Now we come up with something even harder for her to solve.

dcode.fr/tools-list#cryptography

just learn of of these

Literally the weakest possible form of cryptography.

ITT: an autist pretends he has an autistic gf and they give each other cryptographic love notes.

for real tho

Every single letter's position is switched with another one x positions ahead or behind. I am not spoonfeeding you

Ceases cipher by the looks of it, you better post tits OP

>TNUROHECDSIIHEOSSHRLOMATV
T(he) OP IS A F(aggot)

Easy as fuq, each character actually represents the 13th preceding character. Too lazy to translate it.

Underated/10

You are a fucking idiot, how is anyone going to know what is part of her message if you don't explain it???