S/fur

s/fur
What game has the highest skill ceiling?

Gross
Like difficulty?

>Doesn't matter prices, just have an online shop

magicwatch.berubnet.com

Russian Roulette.

Super Mario Maker. Some of those guys are simply amazing!

Watching people like CarlSagan42,, GrandPOOBear, PangaeaPanga and Ryukhar do what they do is awesome.

Try beating a Kaizo level.

Ring Runner.
Ship design matters massively, but it actually requires creativity and cunning rather than just following a dull meta.
Piloting skill is important too I guess, but an AI can do that better than a human.

Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube

OMG VERY CUTE!

SAUCI?

he asked for highest skill ceiling, not highest risk. russian roulette is a matter of extremely simple statistics, what's hard about it?

Cornflower from the Redwall animated series. She was my first waifu as just a wee boy. I highly suggest watching all three seasons and reading the books.

moe chronicle

Skill ceiling isn't difficulty.
It's how good you can be at the game.

For example, sniper-heavy FPS games have a high but very solid skill ceiling; you can't be better than an aimbot.
What I like about Ring Runner though is that whatever someone is doing, there's always a way to best them, often with unintuitive methods.

Pulling the trigger.

there's no such thing as a skill ceiling, you can always get better and people break through supposed ceilings quite often.

So a difficulty rating in the game. Where you get better then the game.
>>>>literally game difficulty

Super Mario Maker has both a high skill ceiling and a high difficulty. You've gotta be really good to beat a level like U-Break!

There's a reason 20% of the Super Mario Maker fanbase are speedrunners.

dont avatar fag

>says the guy not posting shit

Thank you!

Fuck you faggot. I'm posting fur unlike you. Useless cunt.

Yep. They have them on youtube unless you manage to find a dvd copy.

Durgens?

Durgens!

Gunvalkerie would be probably highest off the top of my head. Maybe that that or dota/league because internationals have allowed it to be pushed to such a high level.

No it's different there's a skill floor and ceiling. The floor is how difficult it is at a beginner level. How fast can you pick up a controller and play. Ceiling is mastery.

Think smash bros melee anyone even a 5 year old could play and have fun but it takes years to be competent and the ceiling is above human level.

Probably StarCraft because of the micro and macro management

life

You are a retard.
A skill ceiling is the overall difficulty of a game. You don't judge things on the lowest common denominator. Asking what the skill ceiling of a game is the same as asking how difficult a game is.
To answer your question I'd say Zelda II, Ghosts and Goblins, or Silver Surfer.

Starcraft 2

how do you measure your penis? do you push the ruler into the bone or just at the base of the penis?

Battletoads.

For a combat game with a low skill ceiling, a beginner might win a certain fight, a moderate player would win it, and a great player would win it slightly faster.

For a combat game with a high skill ceiling, it's the same, except the great player could win it A LOT faster.

There's not really a difficulty difference.
In fact, sometimes games with high skill ceilings can be easier: For example, a zombie game where the zombies are slightly tougher but have weak points will be easier overall for anyone who can hit those weak points.

Female or trap?

So by skill ceiling you mean easily exploitable games and not hard ones. So OOT because a great player can beat the game in an hour. Or Zelda 1 who's current record is 18 minutes for game completion. You don't want hard games you want easy ones if you know what you're doing.

It's a female you retard.

As much as I like deer furs. It bothers me that they have antlers.

Robot Unicorn Attack

Go has the highest skill ceiling; new strategies are still evolving, with many thanks to AlphaGo

Robot Unicorn Attack
the best players are practically inhuman

Well yes, that's exactly the meaning of a high skill ceiling.
You can utilise more skill. Doesn't matter what kind of skill it is.
It might make the game easier overall, but then you can compensate by making it harder in general.

my nigga

How thw fuck should I know? It's got no tits. Jesus lighten up faggot it's supposed to be funny. And maybe take a moment to ask wjy you were so triggered by my question. Perhaps there is a reason you read into my question hmm? If you are so confudent about your heterosexuality then why get so testy when someone implies your taste in women resembles fembois? Really makes you think...

Fuck

Rekt

this

You seem to be reading into my answer there. The reason I responded the way I did is because if you looked into the character or actually spent time on Sup Forums you would know that Mik is a female. Lurk moar newfag.
Also the*

Dwsrf fortress

shut the fuck up faggot.

I still don't understand why you got so mad so fast but whatevs yo.
Sorry I wasn't more familiar, I guess. I already spend too much time on this godforsaken Laotian meme machine so lurking moar isn't going to happen.
Thanks for the sauce tho

I wasn't mad. you took my response too seriously. Again. lurk moar. Nothing is serious here this isn't Tumblr

So, lately i've seen Blue Submarine No. 6 and now i'm struggling to not starting hating furiies in general.
Stupid anime, stupid choises, stupid everything, cant fap now.