Asian massage parlor stories or advice? I am thinking of going to one

Asian massage parlor stories or advice? I am thinking of going to one.

Ask for happy ending

I think thats OPs main intention after all

would like to know realistically what to expect

a massage

If you go to a legit parlor, you can expect a massage. If not, you can expect anything from a massage to putting it in your masseuse's pooper and everything in between.

Pic related. Your masseuse most likely won't be this young or attractive unless your really lucky.

this

scale of 1-10 how hot are they normally?

3 to 6

how young do they tend to be? Mind telling me about your first time at one?

6 at best I would say... so far Ive seen quite some but always old (50+) unattractive ones, almost as its a requirement for the job... but joke aside, if you dont care and just want an happy ending go for it, but dont expect a hottie, qt or sth like that

ofc you can be lucky to find an attractive one, but I wouldnt expect it

Most are at least 35+ in age but occasionally you'll find someone between 20 - 30. However usually the younger ones are new immigrants looking for work so their English is very shitty.

Easiest way is to go to eccie net and see if local places have reviews.

The younger they are the more likely they are to give worse service though (i.e. you might get a hj but won't get to fuck them, bad attitude, bad skill, etc.). Plus they get golden pussy syndrome and assume that they can markup the price of whatever they do just because they can get away with it.

has anyone gotten anal at one of these places? or a non-covered bj?

>Went to AMP
>old asian bitch asks how long i want
>go for 30 minute massage
>endure shitty massage for 15 minutes until she asks "u wan extra??"
>ask what she does, get prices for hj or covered bj (she want do bbbj or full service)
>ask for bj, say i'll get the money out after
>she sucks sucking my dick, badly
>i end up grabbing her head and face fucking her just so i can cum
>she towels me off, we get dressed and i say i'll go to the ATM for the money
>bitch tries to get me to leave my phone aa collateral
>i feign ignorance and walk out, then bolt to my car and speed off withour paying

AMP's are shit, unless you happen to find a good one. My tip is to go for a high class one.

how do you know if they're high class?

Prices and locations, as well as reviews.

The fucks a non-covered bj?

It means its past your bedtime, Peter.

I got jerked off at a massage parlor in China. The staff knew exactly what my friends and I wanted the second we walked in the door. They had 3 girls line up and we choose.
The girls were 6-7/10 at best. Decent handjob too. Definitely recommend atleast once

any wins anons?