I have back pain that is excrutiating, and its shooting down my leg, I also get twitches within my leg

I have back pain that is excrutiating, and its shooting down my leg, I also get twitches within my leg.

Whats going on? Shoot I head to the hospital?

Yes you idiot

Sciatica, mother fucker. Stretch it out. Immobility makes it worse.

stop being american and go to a doctor retard

Bing bing....we have a winner!!!

You have a disc prolapse. Go see a doctor, you fat faggot.

Sounds like sciatica.

Fuck all they can do for it, except maybe some muscle relaxants.

Stretch, like the other guy said. Also, probably lose some weight.

At least go so they can give you drugs - they wont say no if you've got that going on.

may be a pinched nerve. that can be EXTREMELY painful and radiate into the legs. lord knows it's the biggest pain i ever felt and i have fractured a bone before.

if it came about gradually it could be a slipped disc. go to the hospital if you develop any numbness. especially if it's the inner upper thigh, genital or anal region.

where does the back hurt anyway? lower? upper?

icy hot? worked for me but probably wasn't as severe as what you have going on. Unless youre just a big old pussy

Ive been stretching and it is not helping.

I was also in an car accident 2 years if that anything. Ive been going to chiro as well

i came here to post this. you cant just go about stretching if your tensed u though. OP go to a chiropractor for a year and streath inbetween sessions

Richard?

>Doesn't matter prices, just have an online shop

magicwatch.berubnet.com

Yes shoot yo head plz

Mainly lower back, and I dont have numbness in the groan area, but I have it in my mid to low back

Stop sitting down so much.

You might have disc herniation, this may require surgery or physical therapy.

Stand up.

>take your foot
>place on elevated surface about waist height
>slowly "sit" (squat) and stretch the lower vertebrae
You're wasting your time and money on a chiropractor, silly faggot. They aren't medical professionals...

Disk hernia

Sciatica due to a herniated disc pushing fluid up against the sciatic nerve.

Happened to me in the army.

Got a microdiscectomy and I've been fine ever since.

this

Stretching won't help, it'll probably make it worse. A chiro can't help either.

Your disc is herniated. You need an MRI to see exactly where and get it taken care of.

Mine was between the L5 and S1, like around where yours is.
Fluids pushing on your sciatic nerve