What are the best police investigation movies from Scandinavia?

What are the best police investigation movies from Scandinavia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0sasz3Q2jc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Steget Efter

"Swedish child pussy, too sweet?" is a great Swedish film by Muhammad bin Achmed

Beck is pretty much THE Swedish crime series. Though I haven't wanted it in ages.

Wallander series

>dude GRIM SCANDINAVIAN DRAMAS lmao
Worst meme of recent years tbqh.

series 1 of the Killing was amazing
the rest kinda meh, the bridge is very enjoyable

anything with Lassgård really

Swecuck here, ours are garbage. Some of the Danish/Collaborative ones are pretty good, like Broen

Insomnia

This. Not the Nolan remake.

I couldn't watch that shit. I want a series that's Scandinavian or British, not some sort of in between thing.

The Bridge and The Killing are the best Scandinavia detectives desu

Why are we so terrible at making movies/tv shows?

>mediocre copy paste crime dramas
>Oscar bait type shit that won't even make it outside Sweden because nobody cares about them
>Comedies that would have been mildly amusing if it was the early 80s

And that's about it.

>Finland
>Mostly all original series are fucking dead
>No one wants to make them, because they would require effort
>Instead we get 99999 different "reality" TV shit with most over-hyped "celebs".
>Few okay comedies pop then and then when people give a fuck.

>Troll Hunter
>The Bridge
>Fucking Amål
>Let the Right One In

You're fine.

>Trolljegeren
Unironically enjoyed this one

Kops
youtube.com/watch?v=A0sasz3Q2jc

haha wow sick bantz mate xd

race war now amirite

Troll Hunter is Norwegian. The Bridge is only a slight step up from copy paste crime dramas. Fucking Åmål is just terrible. Let the Right one In I haven't seen.

Watched The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo a few weeks ago because I thought it might be time to give it another chance, but nope. Just boring everyday crime drama I've already seen since I was 10.

Most movies/tv shows in every country are shit. Some countries just produce so damn much stuff that the minority of it that is high-quality gets quite sizable.

Most countries, even those much more populous than ours, make shit/irrelevant movies, I think we have more pressing matters to worry about it

Was our old comedy stuff like Göta Kanal, Sunes Sommar, Jönssonligan, Adam & Eva etc actually legit funny compared to the modern awful shit or is it just nostalgia? It's something I've been thinking about

Fair enough. That and places like America has money enough to crate more types of films in more varied genres.

Probably not .Well, they were probably pretty fun for the times. But it's more about the fact that for the most part in terms of comedy, it hasn't really evolved much past those films.

Granted there are some that I found fun when I first watched it, like . Not sure if it has held up since I haven't watched it in years, but it's probably the Swedish film I've enjoyed the most.

Obviously they mean the Swedish version

Raid series to be honest.

>Map of Scandinavia
>Finland is highglighted

time to reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Not movie, but tv-series. Reinikainen.

Meh we make things that might be entertaining sometimes however irrelevant outside scandinavia and if something is watched by people outside scandinavia not many watch it. Dno why we are so bad at making movies and shows.

Why did Peter Haber throw away his comedic talents for cop serials? He had so much comedic talent, and it's not even nostalgia speaking, revisiting shit like Sunes Jul/Summar and Tomten Är Far Till Alla Barnen, and it's still so great.

He was so funny