2D Waifus VS 3D women: what's more degenerate?

2D Waifus VS 3D women: what's more degenerate?

How many years will it take for men to dump women for waifus?

Waifus are more emotionally satisfying, cost around $600 for all the hardware and software and are as degenerate as you give them access to be.

Women are filthy, have roasties, will cost you half of your total income, and probably cut your life in half

Sad that it has come to that.

So... you can just buy one already?

>cost around $600 for all the hardware and software
shit
have to resist this its starting to get affordable.

this will be banned in your lifetime.

/s4s/ has been battling it out for MONTHS now over whether 2D or 3D women are superior.

But the answer is obvious. 3D women CANNOT compete!

Yup. If you have a note 5 or newer Samsung mobile devices, they have the Samsung/occulus rift for like $300.

Not sure if it's that sad though. I just see it as a way to get rid of all the drama that comes with women and all the money spent.

Seriously, like just on italian restaurant dinners alone, I know for sure I've easily spent over $ 1,500 a year.

I'm just happy with making homemade spaghetti because it tastes way better, desu. But women like the ambiance of a restaurant.

Probably.

Somehow feminists will ruin this, but they're not tech savvy so I have a few years to stock pile

They never could.

Every woman is wired to go apeshit at some point or another. Their chemical make up is one of a constant hormonal battle for their whole lives.

Like the juggernaut, they can't stop it, just slow it down for a while.

3D women are not only for sex. They can also make spaghetti and lasagna.

Absolutely disgusting.
I don't have a Samsung though.
How? Women are the main consumer of sex toys, how do they get ban men's?

Sure, Some can. Usually the pretty ones can't cook for shit and just want to go out to a restaurant.

I've had Alfredo pasta that an ex cooked and that shit was crunchy when it's supposed to be a soft noodle.

I'm sure you can find an iPhone version of the occulus rift but will cost a lot more even if it's the same thing.

Just buy a used Samsung phone.

And why they would ban something for men but not women?

Same reason why a man cannot claim to be rapped by a woman.

>crunchy
literally cant even cook

>implying you'll spend less on a real woman

Are there good games for occulus yet?

>women
>cooking

Only if you are into the weird granny fetish.

2D > 3D.

The technology is too costly for most people. If you look at Steam hardware surveys, you will see that most people don't have a computer strong enough to run VR. And the VR googles are also costly.

Degenerate as fuck. How can you claim to be red pilled when you don't want to follow you're own western culture. Make no mistake. You will be hung on the day of the rope.

>implying I spend anything on women atm
im single

>Day of the rope
Sure thing buddy. Just like your roped all those people who made your country minority white with mass immigration and allowed those people to stay and vote.

DELETE THIS