What specific group of people have the absolute worst taste in music?

What specific group of people have the absolute worst taste in music?

i'd tell you but it would derrail into another boring thread about p****ics

Hipster faggots that listen to nothing but indie rock, post-punk revival and pop rap.

Yes

Its rhymes with dime mags

People who play video games or watch anime

Plastics?

Rap/Hip-Hop

"social justice warriors" although I hate the term I don't know another blanket word for them

South Koreans

Like I said

Juggalos and bronies. Or juggalonies.

Indiefags because they are by far the most closeminded fanbase of any music who actively go out of their way to claim that the alternative/indie/post-punk rock music of their choice is superior to all other music. The real joke is also how simple and boring that stuff is compared to most other forms of music.

"People" who own cats

Women

pic related

DELET

Weebs, what a coincidence.

You know it's actually a common misconception that everyone who posts anime is a total I LOVE JAPAN weeaboo or is even really into anime in the first place, they just like it for the effect it has.

Sup Forums

Tripfags.

Is it to trigger people? If so, good job, maybe I should start being a weeb just for that.

I'm not OP, I just wanted to give an explanation.

adios fucker

Dreath Grips fans

fuck bois and basic girls

teenage thots

anybody that has ever not hated Blood on the Dance Floor, and im talking the shit music duo not the M.J. album

You and all your friends

From my personal experience, people who exclusively or mostly listen to hip-hop tend to be the least invested in music and usually tend to circle jerk about their music even harder than lewronggeneration-fags

I find it interesting that people always respond with "UHHH NOT ALL HIP-HOP FANS" even though this is true literally 100% of the time.

yep

k-poppers
Fuck you faggot. Cats are adorable.

Latinos

Biggest kek I've ever had

picnics

Why did you post twice?

everyone who reads this post

anyone who listens to twenty one pilots or fall out boy

I'd argue this. K-pop fans have both the issues of being confined to an un-necessarily insular taste whilst also listening exclusively to surface-level pop that is no better than our own. Its a shame that a large proportion of the K-pop fan-base appears to be drawn in by the domination of attractive groups of men/ women that overrides the shoddy quality of the music. At least image albums feature some degree of musical variety even if its only at an amateur level, but K-pop has absolutely nothing to bring to the table that isn't completely manufactured, outdated pop for those who frankly are more obsessed with being perceived as "outsiders" than actually enjoying the content, its saddening really.

Sup Forums

metalheads

this, cats are fucking awful pets.
Little greedy pieces of shit that only want you for food
Dogs are god tier

grimeshits

Asians

If you think Americans are fucking plebs just visit Taiwan, South Korea, or Japan and marvel at the robotic shit taste that has 0% to do with music

>but muh Boris Fishmans Midori Merzbow
All literally whos in Japan. Way more popular in America

have asians ever had a single original thought in their heads? all of their art(music, visual, etc.) is just so generically "pretty" but there's nothing interesting there

Japanese people are part white which is why they have the most unique and interesting culture. I feel like if they weren't interbreeded with Korean peninsula people they would be on the same tier as Europe. Their whiteness is also what allowed them to conquer Asia and civilize it, just like Europeans did.

Koreans and Chinese are simians who are driven by fear more than anything else. They literally had mud huts and dirt roads before Japan started "oppressing" them. It's no surprising that Korean "culture" is just a rape baby of Japanese and American pop shit.

people who judge others on their music taste would listen to Mongolian throat singing as long as it's not well known.

yes i realise the irony of that statement.

i feel bad for people who have apparently never met a nice/social cat. truly a top tier pet when they're like that

children

NO
YOU GET OUT

People who listen to Grimes.
People who listen to K-pop.
People who spend too much time playing vidya and watching anime.

STEM majors

Grimes fans

someone already said Sup Forums

fucking this. most people who browse Sup Forums

weebs

fucking die

>fuckbois
>basic
>thots
cringey white people who try to use black people slang

see

This

>cringey
Yeah lololol so clingey lolo I c-c-c-c-c-c-c-clinggged XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

homestuck fans

condolences to your parents

Did you find a cure for your butthurt lololololololol

i think it's more pressing to find a cure for your raging autism

Careful! sounds like your catching some yourself XD

Black people

*tackleglomps u* x3 *notices bulge in ur pants* owo what's this???

>What specific group of people have the absolute worst taste in music?

Upper-middle class suburban Jews. They think they're Black or something.

Teenage girls

Brown people

people who dislike choa

Juggalos followed by furries. I don't know how this is not the first answer

t. Jap

hey don't look at me

This

Normies have the absolute most boring taste; weebs have the most offensivley bad taste

all music is overrated t b h f a m

“Hipster” is a term co-opted for use as a meaningless pejorative in order to vaguely call someone else’s authenticity into question and, by extension, claim authenticity for yourself.

It serves no conversational function and imparts no information, save for indicating the opinions and preferences of the speaker.

Meanwhile, a market myth has sprung up around the term, as well as a cultural bogeyman consisting of elusive white 20-somethings who wear certain clothes (but no one will agree on what), listen to certain music (no one can agree on this either), and act a certain way (you’ve probably sensed the pattern on your own). One may be quick to coin such interests and garb as "black-rimmed glasses, flannel, and indie music," however said mainstream-avoiding "hipsters" will logically turn down abiding to such a popular consensus, voiding the interpretation null.

You can’t define what “that kind of behavior or fashion or lifestyle” actually is, nor will you ever be able to. That’s because you don’t use “hipster” to describe an actual group of people, but to describe a fictional stereotype that is an outlet for literally anything that annoys you.

The twist, of course, is that if it weren’t for your own insecurities, nothing that a “hipster” could do or wear would ever affect you emotionally. But you are insecure about your own authenticity - “Do I wear what I wear because I want to? Do I listen to my music because I truly like it? I’m certainly not like those filthy hipsters!” - so you project those feelings.

Suffice it to say, no one self-identifies as a hipster; the term is always applied to an Other, to separate the authentic Us from the inauthentic, “ironic” Them.

I can't decide between radio normies or K-Pop waifufags

Radio Normies will listen to the same Top 40 Hits for months on end and will never branch out into any different genres but...
K-Pop waifufags are the worst part of weebs and Sup Forums put into one cancerous cesspool. Luckily they stay in their general thread.

what an insightful post fuckface

scene kids. they are pieces of shit when it comes to musical opinions.

Blacks

>japanese people are part white