Dunners reporting.

Down the road, not across the street?
Yo holmes

Heyo

Dunedin reporting in

aux here, passed my warrent mising an exhaust rubber hanger woohoo

How's things, man?
We out chea
As long as the exhaust wasn't on the floor you were always gonna be sweet. What kinda car?

celica gt4 ac and compressor delete front mount intercooler 17s with 225 45 tyres st205 turbo in st185 ;) a billion other mods standard height fuck lowered pieces of shit

We out in force brother, sup with you?

Drunko checking in

Fuck yeah I'm glad car enthusiasm is taking off. Cunts don't realize parts are so cheap, and still getting better with the manufacturing tech revolution.

Also charlie from hunting and fishing OTK got caught selling guns to gang members and importing cocaine. Some people want their cake and eat it too.

>out there doing it

woww... if i had 100k even i woud just go work at mcds so many mistakes you can make with money the way i see it i'll have this car until I die, it will be like that movie with the asian guy

NEW ZEALAND IS GARBAGE

Stop posting this shite

vote labour or greens or die

greens for weed labour for a job

>3333
superb quads

Im German with residents.. I vote nz first

Damn man that sounds a lot like my old GT4, almost all the same mods but mine was lowered way too much. I sold mine 4-5 years ago & kinda miss it sometimes.

mm I hit 11 psi each time I take it out just once, the sound is just orgasmic haven't pushed it yet, wearing in the tyres will probably go to raglan on a weekday

Vote Yellowbird

cause lets face it, a RUF would be better then bulk of our MP's.

I had the WRC model of the st205.. i miss it ;_;
and yeah fuck cunts that lower them like the idiot who bought it off me

>Expecting a guy who works with his mind to be able to work with his hands

Labor will be final nail in our economy's coffin. They are subservient to China, who has no interest in NZ's prosperity, only milk powder and meat.

Greens are commie labor on steroids. Without the unionists. They are polling 2.5%, essentially fragmented and dead in water. Don't waste your vote on them. Gareth has a better shot.

>44
I'm calling shotgun on these dubs

Hey buddy you are a good guy.

Sorry about ww2 that was a huge mistake.

>Expecting a New Zealander to be ok with basic building skills

such as hitting a nail with a hammer. something I learned in kindergarten

mazda speed is pretty nice

fwaaark sorry dude, that would of been amazing

But the Ardern effect bro! Don't you even watch the news? You forgot about the Ardern effect!

Yeah but pressure is on and john is all like oy vey, this is such a steep angle, I hope I don't hit my thumb, I would have practiced last light but I don't own a hammer etc

I have 29 credits lol

The media is controlled by the mega banks allied with radical Islam.

They want communism to ruin NZ as it is guaranteed to do to any nation.

They don't want us to have national unity and prosperity. They want us to be poor, all our productive capital to be consumed by housing market(so banks can skim cream off top), with the occasional sports event concert to keep us distracted and disassociated.

The effect is to 'arden my penis

where we are going, we not coming back.

It's a divine warning. Stop the Nazi posts.

Yo is it you, nigga?

Any Hagley College fags?

don't know
Barra swap that fucking skidline an maybe.

also checked.

Probably a ton, but haven't seen any itt sorry

>The media is controlled by the mega banks allied with radical Islam.
>They want communism to ruin NZ as it is guaranteed to do to any nation.
>They don't want us to have national unity and prosperity. They want us to be poor, all our productive capital to be consumed by housing market(so banks can skim cream off top), with the occasional sports event concert to keep us distracted and disassociated.

That's some convoluted crazy.

New Zealand is on the periphery of the world. It's statistically a rounding error. It's not worth it to anyone outside of New Zealand to worry about "ruining" New Zealand or to worry about whether you have "national unity or prosperity".

let's see if they pop up since some of the fags were going off eariler pretnting to be edgy

Yeah, pretty much this. And I kinda like our politics because of it. There's nothing worth being corrupt over.

I five-cylinder swapped it actually, it's either popped a coilpack or the headgasket kek
Good to fuckin' see you, dude. How's things?
>tfw beetleposting w/ the homie again

> Voting with your dick.
> Voting with your dick and not voting for the sexy lad boy David Seymour.

this thread has too many cars and not enough pussy imo

well you just arrived so the ratio is moving in the right direction

At least if it head gasket its inline engine and not a V6 or you know a frond wheel drive with engine slanting back or hidden under fire wall like modern shit boxes.

Tho, could 5 cylinder Ovlov swap it. They make power plus OVLOV

As for things, tired and sore. same shit different day. Oh an computer is more or less RIP.
How bout urself, beside R fucked B blues.

Mike mcroberts calls the sub saharan african hoards in brand new rubber boats, and I quote, "Syrian children"

Oh yeah what about the meth trade. Worse as its ever been, cops know whats going on but wont do anything. Greg oconnor running for labor party. Wants to take our guns not the gangs guns. definitely nothing going on there.

Wait, what?

I dunno man, every society's got it's shit going on.. I just pray we don't go off the deep end.

We're doing mainies on the internet to get chicks bro, the nudesfagging comes later
I had the fuel rail off of it and it was a pain in the fucking arse to do and it'll be more to pluck the head off probably. At least I'm quick at it now kek
Honda made a five cylinder, I'm keeping this Japanese although I'd rather the Barra now tbh
I feel you, holmes. What's up with your comp?
Fark mate, I'd have to write you a novel. I'm in my cold flat with a fairly empty kitchen, blazed on the internet to turn off the horrendous overthinking. You fill in the gaps.

woop woop

Saw automotive, immediately jumped into thread. Nice rides. Got a 1988 Honda Prelude 2.0 Si

Reminder

Well first would be swapping coils about to figured out if it a shit coil? or just rip it all out. Barra is always the answer.

As for comp, I don't know. even after updating and resetting things. I think i've cooked it one or two many times and it just had its run.

cold is fine, empty kitchen no so much. Over thinking i know this feel. I don't want to feel said feel. Feelsbadman.

anyone else want to hate fuck this pig bitch

BB5 here my man

>not mine

niiice. post pussy ass and or face

The theory is only really proven if you're a chick though, user
I got loaned a compression tester before I could afford a coilpack so I've got nothing better to do.
Rip. How old is your rig?
Tonight is only for hot rod glory day feels, comrade. Get in TC though, you're gonna like my hat kek

well ive had it 5 or so years. add few on that being it was ex lease.. Yeah it done hard yards and deserved to be put to sleep.

No saying tc will load, but will try.

>tfw no gasser

>tfw so high forgot about posting a hot rod for hot rod glory day feels
>tfw this still isn't really a hot rod
>deserved
What are you using now?
I fucking love gassers. They added a proper Tri-5 gasser to Forza and I almost want to pay the jews for it

rip TC, it won't load.

im still using it, well sort off. Once i get replace me it gets it deserved sleep. But yeah. It is what it is.

Shame Forza couldn't use some of them kike dollars and give Aussie Horizon a Aussie sound track. Fucking half as cunts.

Needs more dairy fats and weights.

Breddy good 7.5/10

hnnnnng

This is more like it.

ugh you had to show my face nigga.

Where's the fucking Barnesy station?!

Well it was my elbow.

he cant post your face?

any shrooms in tauranga?

Rude.

>no khe sanh playing
>why you thrash in the desert
>to escape your narm flashbacks

Its like forza wasn't trying. Glad i don't own anything that can play other wise I might just rage more.

I think you are a great person and you are doing a great job. I really mean that.

Go look in the bush nigga before it gets too warm. I am out in the bush and see them all the time.

With my elbow crack?

old mowers, this is my fetish
2 STROKE MASTER RACE

I'm so new I don't know who IDbro is.

Do you know me IRL or something?

ID bro was the guy that got his dick stuck in the spa pool waterjet on target a few years ago. get with the program.

fuckingkiwis.jpg

Idbro is the guy who got shipped out to serve a mandatory military tenure for his home country of n. Korea.

I use Mad Max flashbacks personally. You probably would, I think my Xbone is cooked and my G25 has failing gear in it, so I am a bit.

fuck do i want a MFP replica sedan.

All the wants. I would daily pretty much every car from the first film. Everything is so fucking expensive these days though rip

yeah, tho the xa-xb sedan still cheap if rough.

Hell everything is expensive. I don't see the cheap 500$ special any more. If they are 500$ they are fucked beyond being viable to fix or de-reged shit.

ID bro was the girl that got photographed with spaghetti in her pooper

NAZBOL GANG

I'd never think any style XB would be cheap lol, but I might have to go look. I think five hunna student specials are still floating around here, but not enough by a long shot.
>rate my car seeing as the game corrupted and it's the only one I can use

How do you not pass out with that hard on?

i did

reported to police