WTF is up with the US Navy

WTF is up with the US Navy.
Are they fucking drinking on watch?
4 Ships smacked in less than a month....
Jesus my fucking kid could pilot a ship better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z2t4rYHKhoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Start executing ship captains like in the past times when they fucked it up.

There are rumors around the IT community that this could be a effort at hacking US GPS Sats
Get ready Sup Forums
We are all fucked soon

So the crew has become blind since gps?

literally.

Navy boys, all too busy sticking the torpedo into the launch tube to look where they're going
fucking faggots

I know at the coastie academy. ( my sister's friend went there) they teach their officers to navigate old school in case of electronic failures

>4 Ships smacked in less than a month....

taxpayers money has to be wasted, as long as taxpayers are goyim

Diversity hires

it happened in the dark at night
don't act like you can see a barely 600 ft oil tanker in the dark bro

US Airforce shot down that Malaysian airline too. Everyone knows this but MSM won't admit it

>being surprised that the US is incompetent
>being surprised the US wastes anything and everything
>being surprised the US is the laughing stock of the entire planet
>being surprised the US isn't a complete joke is every way possible

were you born yesterday OP?

russia or china?

they dont necessarily know their shits not working, everything might look normal until the crunch into something

With Trump (a total joke) as the Commander and Chief, those obligated to recognize him as the top officer have a bunch of no-fucks-to-give-now's, so they are slacking on the paying attention to things. Hell, if I was a border guard, and someone is sneaking in, I would just wave as they passed me.

Boats are so stupid anyways now that we can use airplanes.
There really is no need for them anymore. All it takes is one guy with SCUBA gear and a drill to make a small hole in the bottom of the boat and down it goes.

That's treason and you be put up against a wall and shot until dead.

it's just "Stealth Decommissioning"

Dumbest thing I've seen posted in awhile. Congratulations.

US Navy Training Center.

kek

Bratantry a surplise attack by North Korea

wtf, why does the female always win on the male? why the gay male is happy to get rekt? is that SJW feminazi propaganda?

Professional Mariner here. I think a big part of it is this "I'm a warship, get out of my way" thinking a lot of bridge officers have. There are rules for conduct of vessels when they meet each other and I've personally seen the Navy violate them dozens of times. These fucksticks are more interested in stealth fighters and lasers than training their people how to drive their ducking boats.

confirmed, thats about the cruising height for a NK ICBM

Navy.. so left is probably transitioning.

they aren't ducking low enough

> Professional Mariner here
> drive their ducking boats

A professional mariner would never refer to a ship as a boat.
You've been outed as a fraud now get lost before I get you lost.

its a display of dominance to all the nips flouting around on their fugee rafts

using taxpayers' money as usual

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Sorry bro, didn't know you were for real.
Thought you were just some poser.

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.

Im just going to leave this here. Posted yesterday kek

youtube.com/watch?v=z2t4rYHKhoc

literally no US vessel can enter Russia-controlled zones because if they shoot a Topol-M missile, everyone is doomed.

the Topol-M accelerates up to the stratosphere, then rotates 180° and comes down at speeds as high as Mach 6.

they don't even need explosive to wreck an air carrier. btw those vessels require up to 12 miles radius to just turn 180°...

wut

white supremacists where just as retarded back then.

we need more black women in the navy to show us how it's done

The US army is a joke, how many wars have they won?

The problems with blacks on ships is that you can't give them normal orders.
"Hey you, scrub the decks!" - "THAT'S RACIST"

Blacks are great in the army where you can just send them in to draw some fire.

Apparently it's remarkably easy to sink an aircraft carrier. Someone recently mentioned a Chinese vessel, that'll fire a missle, which flies extremely close to the water surface, then in the last moment, accelerate upwards and crash down, similar to yours.
They supposedly can equip small civilian looking ships with it.
> tfw your million dollar fortress gets sunk by a modified fishing vessel

What if I told you that the whole thing were a cover up?

What if I told you that these US Navy ships with holes in them didn't hit other ships?

What if I told you that there was a deep sea creature roaming the Pacific ocean

What if I told you that this monster has attacked over 24 ships in the last year alone

What if I told you that the government is working hard to keep this under wraps and stop people from panicking

Heres the thing, the russians have indeed been playing with GPS hacking, however if you have been on the darknet lately, youll see this gps hacking software is pretty much on sale for a few $100, with other software claiming to be more hightech being in the $1000s. Anyone can buy stuff that could fuck navigation. It wouldn't be surprising if China was messing with GPS as an attack on US vessels. However if this is that kind of attack, it could actually now be anyone.

Could even be some kind of insurance attack used by companies that know the US could pay for it if found at fault.

>he thinks they have to win wars

soft power and nuclear arms my friend

>aircraft carrier
>million dollar

Underrated I Kekd

>4 Ships smacked in less than a month....

Americans can't read maps.

literally this

i have seen so many inflatable bananas come to an end this way, and many tourists drowned

all the smart people know that planes are better

even refugees are choosing planes over boats now as you can land them right where you want to be in an office block

wow that shi ray bruh

> no ahmed, i already got a job, just park the plane on the third floor and let me jump out.

>WTF is up with the US Navy.
it started when Trump became president, no wonder they are drunk all the time

Trump wanted a nigger navy and he got it. stupid fucks probably tried a drive by and crashed.
HOL UP WHATCHA SAYN WE CANZ DO DONUZZ ON WATER?

As an ex-Navy fag and someone who spent a lot of time at sea both in the Navy and in maritime industry, I think the emphasis on ship handling training as mostly OJT is a mistake. Most naval officers - even senior officers - could not pass the USCG third mate license examination required for the fist level civilian ship's officers. Secondly, the CIC surface plot watch team must never become complacent no matter the ennui nor must ever give when in a saturated traffic situation - here again training!

From the pictures of the damage to the port side hull I am guessing that most of the people who are missing were in their berthing compartments when they were flooded. What a fucking nightmare.

Coast guard fag here, on cutters we have to verify a fix by 3 different means of navigation.
If something doesn't line up is SOP to go all stop and figure out what's going on.
In this navy ships case, there is no reason a qualified lookout watch stander didn't see this coming.
Navy junior officer OODs are notoriously bad shipdrivers though.

They are obsolete for warfare but thst is not the point. Aircraft carriers are meant to bully third world countries and project power and fear, not fight modern militaries.

You mean charts

agreed

kek

where do you live that is btr then the US?

did you mean googlemaps?

You deserve to be stoned you traitor. People like you is why we have illegal immigrants murdering our civilians

Completely true, but what happens if the Chinese or Russians decide to sell that technology and whatever small state the US is bullying, will sink their aircraft carrier.
Don't you think they'll go mental, like they did on 9/11.
> how dare they hurt us?! we're the only ones allowed to attack people in their own countries!

Good point! I failed to mention the lookouts: a) proper training - again, and B) the OODs have to listen to them! I can tell you from experience not all do.

We Italians have capt. Schettino and beat you Ameriturds

My father who has been a skipper for years tells me chain of command fucks a lot of things up because it becomes a relay race.

But then he asks why they can't just look at the radar and open their fucking eyes to look through the wheelhouse windows.

you're NEET ass couldn't pilot one of these sophisticated warships for dick. Don't be a cocktail critic and go get your mom to make you some more tendies

Triggered Trumpies.

you're the reason everyone hates italians.summed up in one post. atm niggers have a btr standing then you.

lawl who cares go suck some nig dick you omega lib

us russia china dont directly fuck with each other and they dont give away their best shit

>btr
Kid, please leave until you turn 18

Oh go surrender and change sides

haha til im 18? thats the best you got? Go back to raddit you newfag

this website is polluted with newfags and raddit kids

You just confirmed that you are underaged.
I'm not even the guy you were arguing with, I don't even know what it is about.
I just spotted a lost kid on a website that has an adult only rule.

adult only rule?!?!?!?! newfag in the spot. ive been on here since moot i aint no underage.your just a raddit newfag

No need to be so upset, kiddo. You'll be welcomed back in a few years.

im so split on whether this guy is forreal

" 'Military experts said the latest incident calls into question the Navy's training and will likely lead to a serious shake-up among the Navy's leadership.
" 'I can almost guarantee you that there will be a tumultuous shake up in the senior leadership of at least the 7th Fleet and maybe the Navy in general,' CNN military analyst Rick Francona said."

Oh truer word were never spoken!

all these millennial libs in here so sad.go suck some nig dick or tranny dick.

newfag cancer

Obviously not.
If it could be troll, it always is.

why am i upset? im having fun.all these newfags stick up for raddit

Nice one Cletus.

ohhhhh so ur just pretending to be retarded?

haha just ur comment reaks scrub beyond belief

don't they have lights and AIS?

People are retarded.
Anything's possible.

yeh u dumfuks uhauhauha newfag nigg dick suckin dapshats

Don't worry, summer is almost over and we can go back to having calm collected discussions about real topics without trolls and memes.

agreeed. thumbs up that newfags butt

Yeah, when I was in the Marines they taught me how to shoot a back azimuth. I'd be hard pressed to get from A to B, tho.

go back to raddit you newfag

Underage b&

That's why they'd need an intermediate state, like north korea.
China could provide them with the opportunity and technology to sink US ships near the china south sea.
Then when they get mad, china points to NK and the world community probably would reject an all out war, against NK, for a single aircraft carrier.
Or at least, I hope they would.