ANTIFA HATE THREAD Let's go guys

ANTIFA HATE THREAD Let's go guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CcGPTeUQkgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is a Communist wearing American uniform?
And Founding fathers would be White nationalists today that's pretty obvious,but nice try, snowflake

If that was against niggers, they would be rounded up to the last person and tossed in jail on the evening news.

It's not only being outright racist to white people, but it's also threatening violence toward women. How can so much constant misogyny spew from the left like this and pressure to fuck niggers and such, but it's never calleed down on?

If I lived in a city with niggers and commies, I would walk around with bruises and cuts like I was doing Fight Club every night. Because I would rip shit like that down without a second thought.

That is truly infuriating.

Sounds like you've been triggered, snowflake.

"There is no alt-left.
There are Americans and there are Nazis."

-Christian Picciolini

Oh cool, he's got an Anti-Flag sh-

Oh.

Pretty sure it's just Bipolar Disorder.

If you ignore it, it'll go away.

Better Dead than Red
-America

Looks like a Nazi tattoo to me.

The Communist scare wasn't American.
Blacklisting people wasn't American.
J Edgar Hoover wasn't American.

Looks like a doughy little piece of shit to me.

That symbol looks exactly like a bullseye to me now.

Hoover was a tranny. Is antifa transphobic now too?

Nobody pointing out that the word "Propogation" doesn't exist?

Pretty sure this is a bot thread. This site is pretty much dogshit anymore.

Anyone has the article about the antifa girl that got raped with a smoke grenade? Cant seem to find it.

This is why the right is so bad at false flags: you can't contain yourselves to the realm of plausibility, you always have to turn the crazy up to 11 until it becomes eye-rollingly obvious where the shit comes from.

That truly is racism in it's finest form

i hope not, i enjoyed americans tearing each other apart, i hope this is how you fall as a nation.

Oh the content is real, it's just all being posted by a bot. For what purpose, I have no idea.

And we failed as a nation in the 70s. 40+ years later, the 1% owns every politician in Washington. Our votes mean nothing and divisive social issues rule the day.

Pretty fucking sad world we live in.

Why are Americans so dumb? Anti-Fa means Anti-Fascist. Which means Pro-Freedom. Isn't that what you fucking Americans are always banging on about? Protecting your freedom? if you love your freedom and want to protect it and stop fascism (which is not having freedom) you are, by definition, Anti-Fa. Fuck's sake.

Antifa are racists.

Except Antifa unironically wants to suppress freedom of speech

The heroes and the villains of an age, are all perspective.

What's going on now, is a witch hunt. A very butthurt witch hunt.

simply calling yourself anti facist, doesnt make you an anti facist. antifa wants to take away the freedom of anyone who diagrees with them, they are facist themselves

You are not very bright are you?

>Except Antifa unironically wants to suppress freedom of speech

there is 100% nothing unironic about fascism.

Churchill never said this

Yeah, it's like they want a hugbox 'forum ban' system IRL.

Absolutely disgusting. You can tell where they grew up.

exactly right. these dumb cunts don't know the true meanings of words they vomit up on a per minute basis.

Its still true tho.

Indeed they are so full of selfhate and brainwashed...

>bait

This, folks, is wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=CcGPTeUQkgM

no. they don't want to suppress freedom of speech. but if you are a nazi then they will disagree with you. Nazis deserve to be disagreed with. most violently. because the last time people let Nazis go unchecked they marginalised minorities and pretty soon started killing them.

>simply calling yourself anti facist, doesnt make you an anti facist...

KEK

You're pissing in an ocean of piss here.

These retards either know it, but think it's fun to "troll" people, or they are actually convinced of these insane ideals. Meaning they are beyond any sort of reasonable discourse.

>words they vomit up on a per minute basis

yeah. a word a minute. that's, like, supernatural or some weird shit. it's like these antifa cunts read books and shit....

>simply calling yourself a handsome chad, doesn't make you a handsome chad
see user the reasoning DOES flow

So this time the goal is to marginalize the 'nazis' and pretty soon start killing them? Great plan.

Just because someone does not like niggers, mass immigration, Islam or any other freak social issues; that does not make them a fucking nazi.

There should not be laws to force people to like eachother, even if their were, many would still not get along. The very concept of such a thing is entirely misguided. All it's doing is calling moths to flames. Quite the distraction, isn't it?

You don't apparently, or you might have gained some reading comprehension.

>So this time the goal is to marginalize the 'nazis' and pretty soon start killing them? Great plan.

hmm. that's a pretty good plan.

>most violently.
I'll call ya on that one dawg. I see that symbol on someone and have a few minutes, I will follow until they are compromised and kick their face in.

Let's fucking rock kids.

because it's a PsyOp to rile up white people so everyone kills each other instead of eating the rich

To be honest Antifa look pretty fucking chad whereas most of the alt-right people I know in real life are kinda socially awkward and physically repulsive, but unfortunately I don't have any Antifa in my area to beat them senseless.

There is no way to eat the rich anymore, they own every politician and media outlet, worldwide.

Just because someone does not like niggers, mass immigration, Islam or any other freak social issues; that does not make them a fucking nazi.

Agree. It's okay to hate people. You do have freedom to think like that. You can even talk about it. Nazis hated certain people, but they incited others to hate them too, and they encouraged and participated when the hate turned to more than just talk. Inciting hatred, whatever your stripe, is what the antifa movement is all about. They've been around wherever inciters of hatred have done their thing. Suddenly they're demonised because they dare to get physical now and then. it's like saying, "Those Allies were a pack of leftie libtard whiners, weren't they? Getting all butt-hurt when Adolf started murdering all those people and shit and going to war against him?" FFS.

It's not a matter of whether it goes unchecked or not. The media are the people who have the most control over things like that at the moment; keep the media in check. They seem to love divide and conquer tactics.

true, and now they're flexing by pushing the "muh white supremacist!" meme on TV and radio, shilling on Sup Forums with their "look at what the niggers have done now!" threads, using old Nazi propaganda, and other fuckery. they really, really want these people to kill each other. frankly if people are that stupid to eat the b8 I want them to die too, desu

>Agree. It's okay to hate people
I said, 'not like' not hate.

>but they incited others to hate them too
Current social issues are a two way street. Most of the discriminated earn that dislike on their own.

>Suddenly they're demonised because they dare...
Be racists and inciters of violence themselves?

WTF is that dood?

desu

Satan tends not to lie, trips of truth.

mate, the Allies were antifa. they fought against hate. America were antifa (well, they used to be). The Resistance were the original antifa.

The antifa are not butthurt libtards because they hate the haters. And just because they hate haters doesn't make them the same thing. Simply, there would be no antifa if there were no haters. It's not a chicken and egg thing.

Fighting back with more hate only attracts more haters. You know, people looking for a fight.

Cut off the head and the body will fall. Fight dishonest media from both sides of the fence.

so modern day neoNazis aren't real and they're fake news by a dishonest media...?

>founding fathers would be any kind of authoritarian

Neonazis are just looking for a fight.

Bruce Forsyth was a white supremacist.

Uh, the vast majority of ANTIFA are white.
So, who really printed this?

antifa are a bunch of left wing authoritarian radicals, how you actually equate ww2 soldiers witb antifa is fucking startling. can't wait till you whiney nazis mongoloids and retard antifa kids kill each other off

No, we want to shut down dangerous assholes whose stated agenda is to enslave or murder most of the world.

by attacking anyone who disagrees with you about anything
the antifa movement sees me and most people as nazis
the natsoc movement sees me and most people as zionists
no matter what most of us are getting fucked coming and going, so the best thing that could come out of all of this is a massive conflict where most of you assholes kill each other off.

And as a result, you create more dangerous assholes.

The media divides the population and tells all the violent morons where to go to fight each other, and as a result they get more money and viewers. Picture Mr Burns tenting his fingers and laughing maniacally.

>mate, the Allies were antifa. they fought against hate
No faggot, they were legitimately defending themselves from a physical threat. The USAnus were not going to get involved until the germans started picking off the usanal naval merchant fleet. It seems selling guns, ammo and assorted war paraphernalia to the allies made the germans mad

It seems your communist social dilettante friends have issues with both the truth and reality. But when you have no real jobs and can sit up all night on tumblr and reddit, that's not a real surprise is it?

Bruce Forsyth often hung with Adolf

obviously fake, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was true

In my country, people who treat others as such is going to be another victim of rape-slay. Or will be killed by police officers just because.

The Americans only got involved in the war because of Pearl Harbour, tbh. Otherwise they were quite happy to profit from it.

The Allied response to the Germans was the ultimate anti-fascist movement. How could it not be? They used violence against violent fascists.

Bottom line: How can anyone be against anyone who is anti fascist?

Too bad I'm from a 3rd world country and can't support you guys in beating antifa scum. I'm Asian btw, and yes I do karate since I was a kid. Yes, I shove rice up my pooper. No pics.

ww2

poland started the war, america encamped the japs, just like hitler encamped the jews because the jews were at war with hitler as hitler stepped out of the global currency.

Before then germany and the axis and england and america had a pact to fight communism that was rampant across europe, chaos was every where and millions starved.
Some political conflict was created with Switzerland resulting in america pulling out.

Poland had a pact with england and france.

Poland then started to start shit well, not the polish ppl the polish jews did and they started to attack german towns at the borders (they pulled hitler in to a war with russia in the same manner).
This started the war dragging in england (whom did not want war with germany, the king even stayed in germany in to the war).
And france, france already had troops on the border and hitler acted, he was welcomed as a liberator of france and the armies capitulated as they were sick of the commies (they started the vicy government to hide this fact).
Englands ppl did not wanted the war yet the money in england spoke (rothchilds money).
Japan then got pulled in to a war with america, they got boycotted on rubber and oil, resulting in the desperate unprepared act of the attack on pearl harbor (which was allowed to happen, reports of ships were made, admiral pulled out, fleet at port, plane sightings ignored, radar sightings ignored, instant declaration of war).
In the end japan got nuked twice after surrendering, one nuke fell on the only great cathedral in asia, the other just happen to fall on the only other city in japan who had a large catholic population.
And what did it lead up to, the creation of the eu that is now annihilating europeans.

read this
they are no different in any release way to the nazis they claim to appose, i am completely against nazis and antifa because neither group will allow for personal liberties

Why did you not steal his phone?, why dont you fags bully these fags?

imaginary, lol

wtf fucked up with the world , both nazis and antifa are a bunch of retards
wheres some rational intelligent group ?

click both so the muslims kill the transfucks

>the 1% owns every politician in Washington
thats not even the worst statistic, here is your main problem

Get out of the doorway, white boy.