Why are poles so based?, it's their water?

why are poles so based?, it's their water?

express.co.uk/news/uk/728069/Polish-men-jailed-throwing-bacon-mosque

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7dZHyRohfo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based Poles

right one is the ultimate Finn
left one looks like drugs addicted Anglo

I threw used condom at a "garage church" once :DD

the sentence was abusive af, they didn' hurt anyone

Poles aren't based
They go to other European countries to steal natives's jobs, and refuse to integrate and learn anything more than a few words in the language. Fucking vermin.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7dZHyRohfo

like her i agree

cant see any finnic features on him

>to steal natives job
lmao, if employers takes them to pay less is their fault, nobody is stealing anything, also most of them or even muslims do jobs that entitled first worlders don't want to do, so close your ass.

You people are aware that muslims know some fucking bacon won't harm them right? The worst thing about this story is the waste of actual good food. The bad guys are the ones who throw food away thinking some muslims will go home crying someone threw pork at them.

hire them* fugg

Him looking like he's asleep

BASED

that'll do

that'll do

>"Who cares if mexicans are working for pennies on the dollar and send it all back to their home country? It's the fault of the natives!"
t. you

>jailing people for giving out free food
wtf how is that based?

>le illegal Mexican day labourer allegory
the Poles are here legally and most of the time they work legally. I don't want them here but that's a stupid comparison.

The problem is that they are paid less than minimum wage by corrupt employers, this means money leaves the country and less taxes paid.

don't talk to me about illegal immigrants because we have a shit ton of them here who come for gibsmedats and free healthcare, that's also AMERICANS fault, if they didn't have the chance of getting a job, going to school etc, illegaly you would have way less of them there, same here, in England and in pretty much everywhere, you're focusing your hate in the consequences instead of the causes

I thought all poles look like drug addicted anglos tb.h

I understand all that, we have these here too, but immigrants just take the chance, if someone controlled employers they wouldn't hire them and they would stop going in mass.

This has nothing to do with this thread anyway, muslims shouldn't be there in the first place.

>This has nothing to do with this thread anyway, muslims shouldn't be there in the first place.
I can have a problem with both.

BASED POLES

your main problem are your corrupt politicians and employers

t. knower

It's not a matter of harm, it's a matter of desecration.

>immigrants are good! they had no other choice!
t. refugee

>desecration
that was a mischief, they didn't put a bomb, they didn't made a mass shooting, they didn't hurt anyone, 8 months in jail for that is irrational, stupid and abusive

It is time.

I'm not a refugee, nor an illegal immigrant nor anything, but attack the cause of your problems and you'll solve them, if you attack only the consecuences they'll keep going, it's just common sense

>Poles try to save Europe from non-Europeans, protecting its culture
>Brits and krauts bully them not knowing the fact

Thanks, Polan ;_; You are truly the savior of white.

We gave the Sharia patrol prison too.

why did you let Europe fall so low?? reeeeeeeeeeeee

Literal autism. I wish I've seen adult men throwing meat at Muhameddanian churches. It is a show worth paying a couple of euros.

Because we thought actually paying off our war debts was important, it broke us.

>that ginger got arrested
>anjem choudary got arrested

Based Poles

Are you an inmigrant?

>again
see

A better show would be air strikes on Chechens

>that guy on the right
Finnish diaspora?

Hey vodka, does the name Yagoda ring a bell?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda

Sounds like some generic war.

No.

>anjem choudary
I always got an insincere vibe from that creep. Sounds like he was dedicated enough to go to prison for his sickness, though.

Desecretation and harm means the same thing in this context. The worst of the desecretation and harm they did is to their own lives by being thrown to jail for being dumb.

They are no heroes, if you thought they were.

8 months, really?

The ginger cunt got 12 months.

fucking REKT

kek

Prisons are a major breeding ground for Islam so he'd probably end up being treated as some kind of celebrity as well as furthering his cause.

Good job lads

that's a finn on the right?