Will dating trans girls ever be socially accepted by the vast majority of people...

Will dating trans girls ever be socially accepted by the vast majority of people? I've connected way better with trans women than biological women, but I can't get over the negative stigma associated with dating trans women.

Obviously, there will always be people who look down on it, but how much easier do you see it becoming to openly date trans women in the coming years?

It will probably never be fully accepted. It may get to the point where no one will openly mock or judge but you can be damn sure they're talking all kinds of rot behind your back, and then you can expect parents or loved ones to sheepishly explain you've always been different and this is good for you.

trans women are women if you go with a trans just cause she's trans, ur transhobic/a chaser.

also grow some ballz and do what please you, not what sociaty accept.

Easier said than done.

>if you go with a trans just cause she's trans, ur transhobic/a chaser.
how in the literal fuck does wanting to date a trans person make you transphobic, how delusional are you
and a chaser would be someone who fetisizes trans folk who just wants them for sex, someone who wants them for a relationship is just a normal person.
Get off tumblr

Well society is also pushing for accepting pedophilia as a sexuality not a taboo. So I wouldn't be surprised.

> normal relationship
> is scared of what people will say
> want to be with a trans just because treans are kewl

sure bro, tell me more about how healthy a relation with this guy sound (tranny inside btw, i never give a single care to a guy that can even deal with going outside with me, i have to go trought this everyday and face the world, i dont care about a faggot scared of what people will say)

You sound like an sjw fag. FUCK off

Think it is different if they are fully transitioned though i have nothing against it myself but they way others see it is if she still has her penis ar the time you just want to get off to chicks wirh dicks. Thats where they mock you if she has gone through the whole procedure its more accepted but to a point you will still get arseholes saying you fucked a man

then don't date faggots who are scared of what people will say. You may have a shit start in life being trans but don't be delusional

Is it possible to find a feminine right wing QT trap that isn't some sjw? And we live a normal happy life like live together play video games, go to the movies, out to eat etc. :,(

If thats what you want to do then just tell everyone you're a faggot and want to date men now.

You mean someone who's normal and not retarded? Yeah just find someone irl and not on reddit/Sup Forums. They all have something they need to be offended by

But in the outside world they're hard to find

protips: IRL tranny only care about ur $$$$, they have at least 20guy proposing/offering to fuck them everyday (personnaly i call then dogs in heat) and every single of them isnt relation worth.

They're pretty abundant on dating sites.

Red flags I'd say to look out for is if they seem really introverted, talk a lot about games, not a lot of friends, depression/anxiety, go on about trans stuff all the time, unemployed.
That's a sign you're gonna have someone pretty massively dependent on you, submissive but whiny and miserable all the time.

No, will never be accepted by 70% of people. Only those hyper-liberal or with similar mental illness will be acceptive.

They are sex addicts. They aren't normal sadly

Trans women, unless post-op, are still dudes. Dicks + dicks= gay. When they stop trying to date straight dudes and calling it straight, then it will probably go over better. The very word homosexual means "of the same sex". Got nothing to do with gender shit.

shut up or ill suck your dick

Trannys postoperative are still dudes. Born a dude, die a dude and nothing in between changes that.

If op wants to be gay, be gay. No one cares.

Social acceptivity doesn't matter if she passes well enough... Till swimsuits anyways...
Being offered to get fucked doesn't mean we go out and get fucked by those guys.. I don't see a reason in mindless sex with people I don't care about..
There's nothing wrong wi-.... -thinks back- damn... You may have a bit of a point... Maybe not an ultimate guide on things, but a nice little checklist at any rate

Things that aren't actually happening for 500

Trans women are not women. They are trans women. Two different things, mate.

They are men you stupid fuckface

Good advice for dating in general. Gay or straight.

it will be norm in like 100-200 years but you should date them now so you are a part of what makes it the norm

How.. How do you know I fuck with my face?

Yes there are many. Except, none are into right wing due to the fact that they have better sense.

Who cares? Life is boring and unfulfilling if you worry about what everyone thinks. Do whatever you want and fuck whoever you want. Most people who throw judgement around are shit anyways.

So you want to be happy, or live a miserable life just because some self-righteous religiturd disagrees?

>Will dating trans girls ever be socially accepted by the vast majority of people?
No!

People don't even accept gays, what makes you think they'll accept gays with altered genitals?

Why the fuck won't they?

This nigga gets it.

what the fuck has this website become
cry more you abomination of God

Yes... And No...
I would go out with a trap, EVEN if it was a guy who looked feminine enough, however in my opinion the fundamental problem of dating a trap would mean that he/she would grow old. And we know what happens to grandpas who get old. First you'll think you'll be fine and happy now, but then you would be stuck with a non gracefully aging wife, but a fat gross old dude with wrinkles who you stuck your junk into. So until science comes to a point where people can stop aging past their mid thirties, or the world operated on anime logic, I don't think that I'll be dating a trap/tranny anytime soon.

If you say so. Your lost, nigga.

Who dis?

"Trans" "girl" choose one collosal faggot

Also traps/trannys are ''gay'' , unless you are in a treesome with a girl and a tranny!!!

Dating trans women has been acceptable for quite some time now, you just need to avoid talking to cunts and regards. Sup Forums is not the best place to be for that :)

>They don't know how bussines work

beautywatch.hashcube.com

Eduarda Vierias. Every single one of these fags here would bang her without hesitation.

It never will be, you homofag subhumans

so the 90% of america that doez not want to pretend men are women are cunts and retards? how the fuk ? you call a guy in womens clothes a woman and we the retards?

Yes, ignoring someone's psychological gender isn't a big deal if you just mind your own business and stop pretending it affects you in any way.

> (You)
>Yes, ignoring someone's psychological gender isn't a big deal if you just mind your own business and stop pretending it affects you in any way.
Take out ignoring from that sentence, brainfart

>
>what the fuck has this website become
>cry more you abomination of God
You probably shouldn't be talking about abominations of god on a site that actively promoted paedophilia...

made me lol so hard