This man laid the foundation for his politically career by questioning the legitimacy of the president at that time...

This man laid the foundation for his politically career by questioning the legitimacy of the president at that time. He also tried to discredit him by questioning his religious affiliation and college education.

Now the same guy, after becoming president, bitches about people treating him unfairly on a level never seen before in a president. How much of a sucker do you have to be to do that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWbzGKKKFW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>right wing ideology is highly hypocritical and inconsistent faggotry that constantly pulls shit out of its ass

who'd have thought

Its like working at a job and some people hate you, so they work against you.

Some ppl are so dumb and simple minded that they can't admit defeat and just work together.

youtube.com/watch?v=KWbzGKKKFW8

>chad radical
>CHADICAL

>saying that Obama was from Kenya to get some publicity
>The entire libtard media (cnn msnbc cuckfeed nyt wsj etc) on a smear campaign against the right and antisjw
Right faggot, it's the same thing

Still mad about that election, huh kid.

The Wall Street journal is a conservative publication you dumb cunt. They were one of the few mainstream newspapers that supported trump.

Look, your savior hillary lost. Get over it already. She didn't care about you, why do you cry so much over her?

>The Wall Street journal is a conservative publication you dumb cunt.

how far left do you have to be to see the wsj as conservative?

We are fully aware that Trump is a weak piece of shit. The thing is, tho, that he's on the right side of the cultural war.

He's a blunt instrument, you see.

>Any valid criticism of the president is now a meme.
>This is America 2017

It's not even debatable that the msm is attacking Trump simply for the sake of attacking him. The Russian lie has withered away to nothing and now you shills are pretending that saying both white supremacists and antifa are bad makes Trump a Nazi.

When you run out of fake controversies sometime before next november, you're in for a world of shit when Dems lose even more seats and Republicans have a supermajority.

Your lashing out because you're irrelevant and unable to unify your party or put together a real platform. The false outrage on Trump is simply one of the death throes of the Democrats.

Yes hes retarded. Yes he will accomplish nothing. Yes he will likely resign sooner rather than later.
But can we pls stop talking about this huge failure ? It just gets boring.

The only person on the right side of the cultural war is Bernie Sanders.

(((valid)))

Russian lie? Could you elaborate what you think was a lie?

Sad. How's puberty?

The supreme Court nomination alone is sufficient to make it worthwhile to have voted for him.

If only SOMEONE hadn't smeared the shit out of him.

Let's talk about what a failure you are then.

All of it.

The give me side?

White supremacists and antifa are both bad, but the speech was supposed to be addressing the fact that a terrorist mowed people down with a car, and instead of providing consolation to the family he said "but the left has some bad people too" and took the opportunity to defend the terrorist. That's why people are upset with his words. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he just didn't use the right words, but damn, he really fucked that up.

That being said Hilary was the worst candidate the democratic party has ever seen and probably the only candidate who could have lost an election against Donald Trump, so I have no idea what they thought they were doing.

People are mad because he is Trump

Exactly. I don't know where you're from, but where I'm from a leftist is a Bernie supporter. I don't know a single self proclaimed democrat who supported or voted for Hilary.

The affordable healthcare side.

>so I have no idea what they thought they were doing.

It was HER turn!! Don't you get it? She was entitled to the presidency, because she wanted it so much! They should have just appointed her, because she's a woman and deserved it!!

The slave minded lower class are starting up again wow. SAD.

Sure, the collision narrative is entirely fabricated. The only thing left is for Mueller to go on a with hunt. The hacking aspect is also in question, with some evidence that the files were transferred from within the dnc rather than being stolen by Russians. I'm sure you're also aware that the "14 intelligence departments" was really only 3, and that some leaves us intelligence tools were capable of leaving false signatures of Russians being responsible.

Toss in the unmasking spree at The end of the Obama administration and the Russian narrative seems increasingly like a parting gift from Obama administration Democrats and less like anything wrong on Trump's end.

>being this retarded

It is quite simple, his supporters are fucking retards.

And more memes...

This is how the modern angsty white millenials deal with criticism. Probably from years of being failures in life.

Sure kid. That explains the 900% increase in costs of my health care.

Yes, thank you for telling us. Your posts will be ignored from now on.

Oh, I'm from Spain, but I like geopolitics.

Mostly so I can laugh at Jeremy corbin.

You give up your perceived right to any political power at all when you make a Mitt Romney class mistake and tell 45% of the country you think they're full of shit.

I know you jest but that really rustled my jimmies. On her campaign trail she consistently fucked up every chance to bond with the American working class, instead calling them degenerates and deplorables. Really sealed the "Hilary only supports the wealthy elite" memes.

Sad. You really are this clueless.

His first address was before the name of the driver was publicly known. The second strictly addressed white supremacists and the driver. The third was a news conference where he justified placing blame on both sides in the first speech.

I think he did fine, with his mistake being that he should have waited a bit longer and started with the second speech. However, under no circumstances should he having given antifa a free pass.

I'm not in hysterics over Trump, but you've got to see him for what he is. He's educated about business but not much else, has awful interpersonal communication skills, is an abhorrent public speaker, uses twitter as a bully pulpit (while crying about being bullied), consumes only one "news" source for world events, surrounds himself with sycophants who are afraid to correct him, and is more hyper-emotional than the most millennial of millennials.
Other than that he's a cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

>I know you jest but that really rustled my jimmies. On her campaign trail she consistently fucked up every chance to bond with the American working class, instead calling them degenerates and deplorables. Really sealed the "Hilary only supports the wealthy elite" memes.

>married to a white man
>his past political power is only reason she has a political career
>claims proudly she doesn't need white men to vote for her

Know how to scare a liberal on Halloween?

Tell them the truth.

This

>However, under no circumstances should he having given antifa a free pass.

I agree but most of the leftist protesters were not antifa, they were just regular people protesting white supremacy and general degenerate behavior.

He should have led with the second speech, and then later addressed antifa. The way it happened, it sounded really insensitive to the parents of a girl recently murdered in a domestic terror attack. I know there are people who will hate everything he says because of who he is, but this is one of those circumstances where I think he really did go about this the wrong way.

>surrounds himself with people who are afraid to correct him

That's a ridiculous claim considering the amount of articles claiming that "Bannon convinced Trump to do this" and "Ivanka convinced Trump to do that". The Trump administration is a mishmash of business interests, military leaders, family members, and mainstream politicians. None of them are afraid to soak their mind.

Is this an actual picture? How is he so chill?

this is the problem so many people have with politics, they have no clue how the game is played. i've done practically nothing with my life other than learn everything i can possibly learn, history being one of my favorite subjects. politics has not changed since the very idea of a governing body was thought up. it is made up of people who live to lie, cheat, and connive their way to the top no matter who they drag they drag through the mud along the way to get there. each person thinks themselves to be better than the rest while ultimately being the same piece of shit garbage as the last. its the job itself that simply attracts the worst sorts of people. whether its kings and queens, shah's, sultans, czars, the power the position of ruling over people gives to the person doing the ruling corrupts them. they end up thinking for themselves and not the common good of the people. generally the people revolt, overthrow the government, and set up a new government which ultimately does the same thing as the last and roughly every few hundred years or so a new revolution occurs. this is how governments rise and fall. Rome fell this way and so too will the US and any other country. no matter how much people try to set up a system of government people simply do not want to be controlled, people want freedom and governments are not about freedom.

The Obama years, no imagination needed.

That last sentence should say "speak" not "soak". If it wasn't apparent already, I'm typing this on my phone on the toilet.

Reads fake news, and believes it!!!!

Russian shooping skills are extremely advanced

I'm simply saying people can't have it both ways. You can't be a puppet while still being a tyrant that only listens to what he wants to hear. You have to be one, the other, or neither (this one).

That's bullshit and you know it

>Voted Trump.
>Economy runs aground.
>Can't get ANYTHING done.
>Feels bad man.
>We gonna start a WAR!
>US Navy runs aground.
>Fuck.

I feel like winning hurts more than it should.

I get your point, but he seems to go off and do his own thing despite any cautioning from his staff. He also fires people who steal the spotlight or publicly say anything critical of his agenda.
My other points still stand.

Okay so the dalai lama is a nazi,to

Antifa and Nazis are just memes that the media is addicted to.

kill yourself

No asshole its bullshit and I'm paying for it.

Of course the rest fits. However, that much was apparent during the election. While Trump is pretty childish for a 70 y/o man, he certainly isn't the sociopath that Hillary is.

Agreed. The US would have been screwed either way. At least he is entertaining in his bungling.

>Now the same guy, after becoming president, bitches about people treating him unfairly

trumptard is the worst president in american history. what did you expect? the only people that support him now are the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet and people being paid to post shit online. these people that support him are so fucking dumb they're not worth wasting bullets on. best to burn them all alive in one go. I know most of america will be a baron wasteland afterward but it'll be worth it.

Great argument, you sure showed me.

Aww, babby hates the truth.

Reply of a loser.

What the fuck happened with all of you. Seriously discuss politics in random. What faggots have you become.

Medicare/Medicaid is paid for the exact same way. But Obamacare is a problem?

>implying hilldawg would have made every stupid decision trump made, Kek
You are a special kinda retard

You'll struggle to find a dime getting spent on shilling for Trump. ShariahBlue is known to everyone though.

>weak
>blunt instrument

pick one

Uhhuh. It's impossible to lose to someone that doesn't fight back.

Notice the distinct lack of wars with Russia and the improving economy.

lol

I'm really glad that PC is winning the culture war again. Thanks President Trump!

Left calling faggotry, pretty ironic.

faggot = fascist

>implying tensions with Russians isnt soaring now
>implying trump is the reason for the economy growth

Lil Donny is a dumb fuck, he literally hasn't done anything right.

Sure kid. Try reading comprehension.
109 per month to 1000 per month.
Should I dumb it down some more kid?

>US still supporting puppet regime in kiev against independence war by russian ethnicities in the east
>US still being a cuck of the Saudis and an ally to terrorism

>"lack of wars with Russia"

Only a millennial would say this.

The difference is that they aren't saying that Trump was born in Kenya to promote retard agendas. They are mostly just playing audio clips of Trump saying retarded shit and talking about it. Your dumb conspiracy theory websites do not equal real journalism, so stop trying to create a false equivalency.

Except the economy is doing well. Trump is actually getting shit done

Source please

the difference is that they don't need to lie/make shit up when you have the commander and cheeto recorded saying stupid shit

Another tantrum for a libtard. Shocking!

Get fucked faggot.

> commander and cheeto

keeek

How can you win if you don't fight?

Kek
Nice try faggot

Your entire belief system has been shaped by memes. This is the modern day equivalent of someone with low comprehension skills having their worldview shaped by the comics page, versus a literate person who uses the rest of the newspaper.

Here's what's gonna happen in 2020:

Democrats are gonna bring another nigger on the field and they're gonna win because muh black vote and muh 2nd black president