Trump's Navy

Trump's Navy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_M._Richardson_(admiral)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's just American military in general though, they suck pretty hard at ships, winning against the japs got to their head.

ship fuel can't melt steel beams

Maybe but I didn't see a lot of this under real presidents.

But it damn will melt narwhal horns

>accidents don't happen
>this is trumps fault

Jesus Christ this board has gone to shit.

Fear not. Trump will competently handle all of these deadly Naval incidents in a well written tweet.

oh, im sorry. who the fuck is commander in chief of your shitheap of a country again?
isn't it that orange autistic retard?

let's have a look:

>Article II Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution, the Commander in Chief clause, states that "[t]he President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States.

well, fuck me drunk.. it is that orange autistic retard that's in charge!

> BACK2/POL/, retard.

Who is the commander in chief?

The buck stops where?

There have been several fatal "accidents" lately. These are caused by incompetent leadership. How many of this did you see under Obama? We're seeing one every couple days now.

>he was directly responsible for the collision because I have a loose understanding of what that article means

I'm sorry you need someone to blame here.

>Trump caused the accident
>he told that ship to collide with another
>its his fault this maritime accident happened because there weren't any under Obama

Kek

So you're saying he's a useless president. I totally agree with you there. Why have him then?

Obama is my homey

These are supposed to be warships, and at the slightest collision, they crumple like Coke cans while the civilian ships they collide with just go on their merry way with less damage. Amerifats, why does your orange leader command a navy with such weak ships?

>ur responsible for who's in office

You're trying so hard to get nothing out of me kek

back2pol, dumb cunt.

when did it happen ?
yankee soldiers were always idiots

it's true. you can't get anything out of fucking retards. ->

>you think something was purely accidental

>Hurr back to Sup Forums

Your logic is infallible

Trump isnt the navys general either retard.

>ur retarded

You're desperate. Kek

the vast majority, somewhere in the neighborhood of 95%, of things people call accidents are not accidents. They are designed. They happen because of incompetence or inattention.

Someone is to blame here. The blame goes to the leader. Ultimately, it's his responsibility. He said he would competently lead the Armed Forces. Does this look like competent leadership?

If You want to blame someone it's the SEC NAV, he appoints all these guys and monitors command decisions

Lots of polyurethane foam in ships apparently.
Makes sense if you think about it but still, had no idea.

>this maritime collision was all part of the plan man
>world government and shut

I'm not even sure I should bother responding to this. It's either a troll or a retard. The Navy doesn't have generals. But it does have a Commander in chief. Who happens to be a person that apparently isn't responsible for anything.

the same fagging rage is strong in this orange autistic retard supporter

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_M._Richardson_(admiral)

This man is literally the chief of operations for the United States Navy. Kek

>you support Trump
>I would know cause you think something was an accident

HahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaHhahhahahahhahahahhahaHhhahaha

How fucking retarded to do you have to be to blame the president for a maritime collision

the only one responsible is the captain of the ship

so much same fagging..

i just got in this thread faggot

Let me stop you right there, how did they collide on the freaking sea? It's not that there's just little room or something like that, how TF could the captain oversee a fucking tanker?

>bu-bu-but ur a sa-s-samefag

Not one, one every week. these arent accidents. This is a pattern. This is what happens when you have shitty leadership. This is cause and effect. There are consequences to meming in a president

What are a few maritime accidents compared to how retarded and cucked Obama was?

>there are no accidents
>it's all part of the plan
>the plan to cost hundreds of millions on accidents

Uhhh kek

Ya know I asked why the mindlinked God Emperor Trump didn't psychicly warn his warriors of the collision too. He works in mysterious ways

the coast off singapore is one of the largest anchorages in the world. they would have been navigating thru hundreds of ships, both moving and stationary

I accept the fact that there would be hundreds of ships but at the end of the day it's the fucking ocean, and the other ship didn't have a cloaking device active. Really struggling to see how this happens without the entire crew being incompetent or blind

You're out of your element, Donnie.

You act like the ship personnel aren't autonomous and instead await every single tweet for secret movement orders, instead of being run by the CO and the watch teams on the bridge send in CIC during the time of each collision. Trump isn't literally steering the ships. He's not even figuratively steering them.

>yeah but cucks

I'm so glad PC and liberals are winning again. Roll on 2018 and 2020

Oh i agree 100%. AIS alone should have saved them, not to mention the bridge lookouts, radars etc. its sheer incompetence from the officer of the watch down, and now 10 more are likely dead

>Trump isn't literally steering the ships. He's not even figuratively steering them.

Agree, literally and figuratively he's not. However, metaphorically he is.

>liberals think Trump personally pilots every ship in the navy

Really makes you wonder what the fuck they're doing out there

I guess millennials are finally getting into military leadership roles and this will become the norm

>Trump steered the ship
Mexicans are really salty and do they not know that even compared to latin american standards their navy is shitty AF

Because it was an accident. Maybe a sailor had a lapse of concentration on either ship. Maybe one was somewhere it wasn't supposed to be because it misunderstood something.

Alot of people are acting like the men involved in this aren't humans. Humans fail, humans make mistakes. Even ones trained to the highest degree can slip up.

One side will inevitably be blamed I'm sure once the investigation concludes but to think that this doesn't ever happen is just foolish. Go to Google earth or any kind of like map and look at how busy harbors are, especially ones like where this happened. You'd be surprised there aren't more accidents.

There are too many automated navigation aids to be accidents. its unacceptable

Whenever an incident is widely reported in the news these days, in this case USN accidents, the news media aggressively reports every similar incident until the hype dies down. One plane crash in Texas? The next three will make national news even though it happens all the time and no one gave a shit. It's the "viral" culture that controls the news now.

If it was so impossible then why did it happen
Go listen to the audio that was recorded at the bridge of the other ship that crashed recently from the same group. There was mass confusion and nobody would shut up, panic/stress set in and there all acted like deer in headlights

kek nice bait, NEET. Those of us who have ventured beyond our mom's basement and tendies with wanch dipping sauce are aware that the military's "commander in chief" is a ceremonial figurehead and that the business of securing our sovereignty, even in peace time, is not a safe endeavor. I think if this had happened 60 years ago we would have rightly honored the fallen and thanked them for keeping us safe. Instead, a bunch of autists bitch and moan when some service members perish in an accident. Fuck this generation

like its ever been different, idiot

Completely ass-blasted mad

Shit b8 cunt
SAGE

Sheer incompetence. Thats what. alarms probably switched off, lookouts not paying close attention. incorrect cpa assesments. officers who prefer to not use nav aids because they think they are masters of the universe. its all a recipe for disaster

>I think if this had happened 60 years ago we would have rightly honored the fallen and thanked them for keeping us safe
We went from the Greatest Generation to the Lamest Generation

I'm sorry, not if you're 12

doesn't matter. they'll learn when the shit hits the fan again, globally

Didn't something similar happen only a month or two back? Makes u think...

It's not entirely their fault.
This is the result of raising children with a liberal upbringing.

man, now i need to fap. i even don't wanted too. btw, sauce?

Leave room for Jesus
Fapping is sin

actually yea, I think so too. I don't want to be branded a tinfoil hat alex jones-listening tard but the fact that we spend our efforts defining and redefining "gender pronouns" and fighting over who should fuck who is a literal repeat of the "roaring 20's" when we got too accustomed to indulging in whims and ideals. That is, of course, until the reality of global politics bombed our harbor and we snapped out of it for a little bit. Wonder when it will happen next?

>muhurr they're all incompetent
>I could probably steer a massive ship way easier than those plebs
>I can't believe they reacted with confusion when something unexpected and dangerous happened on otherwise routine voyages

Fucking. Christ.

and to that end I think that this can actually, for the most part, explain our opiate "crisis" on the east coast. We are a nation that loves to zone out and self medicate, since the very beginning. It takes massive provocation to stir the sedated, over-pleasured American might to emerge from it's slumber. Our addicts are both our weakness and our most acute strength

well, can't beat the quads i guess. but if i do, than jezuz is probably fapping too.

Isn't that the whole point of training in these types of situations, so as to not react with confusion and deal with the situation professionally?

Why are you making excuses for the literal definition of incompetence, not being able to navigate a naval vessel with enough skill so you don't crash the fucking thing and kill several people.

leadership.
warships simply SHOULD NOT COLLIDE with anything. someone must have thought "well, radar is boring anyway"

Prove the other ship had no cloaking device!

>cloaking device

Hello virgin. What was your favorite episode of Seaquest?

trump impeachment when?

>Waste of tax payer money

The military is 56% of the budget and tax breaks account for a loss equivelent to about 25% of the budget.

Just by cutting the military budget in half. And getting rid of tax breaks we could double the amount of money for what our taxes should be going to.

>The poor and infrastructure, that's the whole point of taxes. If you bitch about taxes you are actually bitching about tax breaks and the insane amount we spend on the absolutely useless military.

>Seaquest

Stop shitposting, take your pills and get of the internet grampa.

Is it the pillopillo mermen ship?

>They happen because of incompetence or inattention.

True.

Trump has not been president long enough to wreck the Navy by way of inadequate funding or ordering stupid ship designs. This is a colossal fuck up by the bridge crew.

The one who will get the ax will be the CO and probably the bridge watch standers. Not COMSURFPAC, not SECNAV, not JCS, not CinC.

This is the way it has always been.

Trump is a shitbird, but this isn't his fault.

>literal definition of incompetence,

True.

People in this thread have never stood watch. It's almost 100% certain that there weren't enough electronic failures that no one aboard knew what was happening. Likewise, it's almost certain that the lookouts saw it coming too.

The most likely proximate cause is the OOD waiting for the target to alter course, to follow the Rules of the Road. Dumb shit waited too long.

That's where the error almost certainly lies.

Nah, that's just surface guys being surface guys.

>submarine master race reporting

America became such a joke

>admiral
>not general

At least we arent cucked like europe

>millions of immigrants pouring in
>no wall

What are you europoors gonna do when the muslim horde finally consolidates and destroys european civilization and you dont have a mahnificent wall (like us) to keep out the invaders

I heard an ant tripped over your mahnificent wall and bruised its ankle.

Germany had a beautiful, perfect wall before Ameriturd Hasselhoff came and tore it down.

American retards

Looks exactly the same as his government

holy shit son, did you forget your medicine today?

> small

>Trump could have any effect on Navy operational procedure

So basically what you're left with is leftist assholes in the Navy making "mistakes" on purpose. You did that to one of our warships, you intentionally killed 10 sailors, you are and deserve to be treated as an enemy combatant.

Get our there and riot like the faggots you are so I can shoot at you from a rooftop. Black Rifles Matter.

When did he say general?

instead you saw navy people taken captive and held for ransom, which obango gladly paid

>hey i'm president trump and being president is like playing RTS and commanding every ships movement directly so i am responsible for the incompetent decision admirals or below do

>the president micromanages every single unit in the entire US military

You foreigners are fucking retards.

>well, fuck me drunk.

Sounds like someone already has.

>So you're saying

Go back to rebbit you fucking fag.

You think that'll buff out? Yeah that should just buff right out.

Are you this retarded?

>>millions of immigrants pouring in

That's gone down a lot, and many are self deporting. There are more going back over the border out of the US than into the US.

I guess if all you watch is mind rotting propaganda you wouldn't know this.