What's up lovely Sup Forums people? This is my first post here so I apologise in advance if I picked the wrong thread...

What's up lovely Sup Forums people? This is my first post here so I apologise in advance if I picked the wrong thread, however, I really hope you can help me.

Has anyone living in the UK ever head of scammers calling people pretending to offer claim advice for an accident?

"Hello sir, I heard you had a car accident that wasn't your fault"...

They always start with something similar and then, if you give them information, try to scam you in different ways.

I'm sure many here will know what I'm talking about... Usually they play on the fact you can't call them back, as their numbers don't accept incoming calls...

Usually... but not this time.

+442036870355 is a number that accepts incoming calls, belonging to one of this scammer companies.

Last Saturday I received a call from one of their operators, claiming to call on behalf of "Transparent claims", a company I've never been able to find in the UK. Today, when I called them back the operator instead pretended to be calling on behalf of "excellent advice", again a UK based company that was dissolved in 2011.

These guys are horrible people, scamming innocent individuals to take money and personal details off them, and they have no shame in doing so.

Please Sup Forums, I need your advice... how can I revenge all the people scammed by these guys? I have a number that I can call back now and I already have been having some fun with that, but I am only one...

Please, please please please Sup Forums, help me revenge all the victims of these fucking scammers!!

Goat penis

More like dog penis

fuck off to leddit

no need to be a little bitch, pick up the phone and do your job, punish the scammers!

>no need to be a little bitch
yet you're crying like a little bitch because you were stupid enough to get scammed by retards

I actually did NOT get scammed at all. They TRIED to scam me, but I managed to get me to call me back and have their number. SO now I can call them back and teach them a lesson.

I don't get scammed, bitch :)

seriously you need to go fuck off to leddit with your faggot spacing and get a life instead of bitching about scammers

A life like yours, hater?

/thread

>enforcing bitch
>do your job
>punish

Who do you think you are? You come here and post for the first time and expect to get any help from us? Seriously, fuck off and never come back.

>hater
Jezus christ, i hope your dad beats you

All i'm seeing is newfag OP bitching about scammers, if people are dumb enough to get scammed then it's good they got scammed. So they can learn to be less gullible.

ask them to call you back
keep them on the phone giving them a bunch of fake shit details for hours
waste their time for eternity
repeat

I would, but you honestly sound like a faggot.
Back in my day, people lurked before posting retarded shit.

shut up queer

i've been here since '06 and there's nothing wrong with this post

>Sup Forums people
>wrong thread

We don't help newfags

Fuck sake dude, who do I think I am? Really? Since when do people need to be recognised to post on Sup Forums? Come on...

Honestly you know what, I have much better things to do than explaining myself to an idiot like you, so here it is.

The number is there, I said what I had to say and I know I'm not a scammer and I'm not making it up.

Now do what the fuck you want and get fucked.

Since 06? Oh i guess you can post a pic from 06 or maybe mention a meme
>no famous-ish memes

learn how to Sup Forums faggot

fuck off :)

Thanks dude, this is the first comment I read making sense.

I've actually already done that anyway, that's how I got them to call me back with a number that accepts incoming calls. :)

Appreciated dude :)

Oh yeah, well I'm moot and you're a faggot.
See, I can lie on the internet too.

Are you a retard? Did you really not get what i said by "who do you think you are" jezus christ.
Nobody thinks you're a scammer whatsoever. We do know that you're a newfag and to be honest why would we give 2 shits if dumb gullible people get scammed.

you've brought shame to us all by actually trying to help a leddit fag

NYPA
NYPA
NYPA
NYPA
NYPA
NYPA

right, I get it, oldfag :)

I only posted today for the first time ever on Sup Forums yes, that's true. I didn't even know if I was posting in the right place, although I knew I was going to have to face all sorts of comments like yours anyway, simply because this is Sup Forums.

So yes, I'm a newfag because this is my first ever post. So? If I've broken any actual rules I'm sorry, other than that piss off will ya. With all due respect, of course.

You write like you are trying to come up with sentences while also wriggling around a dick in your ass.

Never said i was an oldfag, i've been here since 09'. Lurk moar before posting or requesting help, Sup Forums is not a personal army.

kek

Why do you think I was asking for a personal army? Do you think I'm going to get any personal benefit from pestering those people?

I've actually spent money and time on this, all just because I've had enough of receiving constant calls from those scammers, which is why I thought asking you guys here.

Do you not get annoyed when people call you and try to scam you? Anyone could receive a call and until someone starts doing something about it, these people will never stop.

I don't ask for a personal army, I ask for social justice. Not for me, but for all the good people that don't deserve to be scammed.

>I ask for social justice.
Well, when you put it that way, you should definitely fuck off.

And honestly I'm sorry if I've abused this thread or made you feel like a mercenary. I just wanted to seek for help and I thought Sup Forums was going to be on my side, that's all.

I'll lurk more, maybe it'll help me understand what's the "right" way, should there actually be one, to post here for the first time.

i'd love to rape your mother violently for giving birth to a faggot like you then I'd rape you as we;; you little faggot

>hey guys fuck over these scammers
>i didn't ask you shieh boih

>do you not get annoyed when they call you and try to scam you

Oh you have to cancel their calls? Boo-fucking-hoo man, stop acting like a baby, they're just trying to find dumb people to make easy money

shame you have no dick to do so.

That's better, always remember there is no such thing as lurking too much

brilliant comeback you smelly fish, I'll rape your mom with a rusty old machete

dude, your insults made my 4 year old laugh so hard he shat a picture of you in his nappy.

(how's that, am I learning? :)

Fuck off nobody wants you here

Just got here, what's going on? Op got scammed?

faggot I'd rape your little faggot kid as well

>

Yeah but he wont admit it

lol no, I didn't get scammed luckily. I know very well this kind of scam and I have received calls of this kind many times.

Usually these numbers don't accept incoming calls, while instead this time I received a call from a number that does indeed accept incoming calls.

The caller claimed to be from a company that was dissolved in 2011, so definitely a scammer.

I decided to take action and scam them in return, hence why I posted their number here asking for support. That's the whole story, whether you believe it or not.

oh I don't actually have a kid, I needed an excuse for the joke ;)

Go into calls log on your phone
Click the number
Add to auto reject list
???????
Profit

More like Lobster Cock

yeah but then you know what's going to happen? They'll call back after a few days with a different number.

Every time it's the same story. This time I got a bit tired of the constant hassle and I thought to repay with the same treatment.

>getting harassed daily by scammers
what kind of faggot are
if you really want our help post a pic of your dick

I'm afraid you'll have to find something to jerk off by yourself, as I'm not here to trade pics.

Oh look a closet homosexual