What tf are these ugly bumps on my vagina :( it's like chicken skin. i've had it for a while now, sometimes it itches...

what tf are these ugly bumps on my vagina :( it's like chicken skin. i've had it for a while now, sometimes it itches, but overall i feel pretty normal. it's extra bumpy looking because i just waxed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youngwomenshealth.org/2012/09/25/molluscum-contagiosum/
youngwomenshealth.org/2012/09/25/molluscum-contagiosum/:
goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/how-tell-mollusca-genital-warts:
youtu.be/OsGwGnbqBOg2683
youtu.be/OsGwGnbqBOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn, that's disgusting.

Aidz.

most likely due to touching white bois. remember sweetie, fuck ONLY with Black Men and you`ll get rid of those :3

I'm a third year medical student.. dont worry. Thats just space AIDS

Gonna need a pic of butthole to properly diagnose

looks like a Gotoadoctoritis

those are budding dippin dots. harvest in a week for a tasty frozen treat.

Herpes

Lmfao, when you remove the hair, the hair usually grows back through the skin, ingrown hairs in comming!

LMAO

+1

Lmfao rofl lol

you think those are bumps for ingrown hairs?

god, it's so gross. i just want it gone.

Hpv. You giant slut.

Trichomoniasis perhaps an std.
Or an ordinary rash.
Maybe even aids from the depths of the black lagoon I don't fucking know my dick is spotless.

Post asshole and I'll tell you what they are called

seek medical attention

Man thats some bad cooties.. did u let a boy near it?

someone's got the warts

fucked too many niggers, they usually have herpese.

herpes. No joke. timestamp or gtfo

Kek lel

Medfag here, looks like aids

It's diaper rash. Which raises some questions.

T-t-t-time stamp that bitch.

tbh i should obviously be going to a clinic instead of posting on Sup Forums

:(

What a waste of a perfect pussay

post butthole to be sure

Did you have a guy cum on your mound after you'd maybe broke the skin shaving ?

Pretty clear from the medical professionals here, that it's ze aids.

why dont you go just go to a doctor and post tits in mean time

And how. Like we care which partners this slut goes for. So long as she posts tits we will be happy. I bet her halfrican daughter grows up to look like the chick off Broad City. I'd Mary that. Funny is sexy

if it's after shaving or waxing it's likely folliculitis. leave it for a few weeks and see how you go. if it persists after that go to the doc

it's herpes you dirty cunt. timestamp or gtfo

Obviously. You should've done that first, cure it, than post pic.

You deadset have got the herp. Tiemstamp you cunt.

You're turning into sandpaper. Come over so I can sand my wood.

You have caviar under your skin. Scrape it, jar it, sell it.

Looks like you should either stop getting waxed or use a better place to get it done. You obviously have very sensitive skin, If they use shitty inferior materials expect for your shit to get fucked up. I'm assuming they got the back side as well, better post that butthole to make a proper analysis.

rip your sex life

You got aids, your father told you to stay away from the niggers but you didn't listen, now look at you!

I've seen this before op it's deffo early stage hiv infection get to the clinic asap

It appears your privates have been exposed to some form of highly concentrated nerve gas gel. It will heal over time, but the scars will stay for life.

this is what it's going to look like in a week. It's an std, genital warts, hpv or whatever you want to call it but it's an std

assuming that is actually you and not a picture you found on the internet that looked close enough it could possibly be inflammation cause by shaving or waxing. realistically speaking shaving is not good for you, overall it looks better but having a slight amount of hair is better for you health wise. it could be a disease, i cant really tell. your best bet would be to go ask a doctor rather than these fine people here. despite my passion for learning and my knowledge of biology i am still no doctor. go see your primary care physician and ask him or her to check it out.

Swollen hair follicles, the price of looking prepubescent.

that right there is HPV

this

what are you? south american or middle eastern?

I read that with a fancy British accent.

Hi femanon, Doctor here. I would need to get a good look at your arsehole to make a proper diagnosis, if you could post a pic, that would really help in my studies, and with the entire field of medicine in general.

They're called bumpyboys.

Very thorough dr, you're in good hands here op

Pine tar soap. Use it.

Serious answer for you - it looks like molluscum contagiosum. Unsightly but harmless.

Where is this diseased slut, you're already fucked op you may aswell Continue being a whore, now post asshole

probably warts aka HPV. Looks like you spread it out yourself with waxing & shaving! Seek medical help to check what's really going on and in the meantime stop waxing and shaving til you know the underlying issue. If it is HPV waxing and shaving make it a lot worse!

Not warts, it's molluscum. Warts have an irregular shape and tend to be more... "warty" looking.

youngwomenshealth.org/2012/09/25/molluscum-contagiosum/

Don't listen to this user OP, what he's saying makes mustard gas.

Please post your anus if you want a serious diagnosis.

the HPV virus, coincidence?

It's blue waffle. You got infected penis with virus! Maybe diseases. You got lost semen!

thats aids, rip

Not molluscum, it's AIDS.

Try using eucalyptus or tea tree oil/gel. It'll allow the follicle to pass therought the pore a lot easier.

>molluscum contagiosum
it doesn't spread like that, it's spaced and intermittent. It's hpv

youngwomenshealth.org/2012/09/25/molluscum-contagiosum/:
"Molluscum contagiosum first appears as very small (about 1/8 inch across), smooth, round, pearly bumps. The bumps are hard with a dimple in the middle. They are the color of your flesh, pink, or white, and they are usually no bigger than the size of a pencil eraser. You may see them on or around the pubic area, on the stomach, or inner thighs or anywhere on the body except the palms of your hands or the bottom of your feet. There may be one or two bumps or 10 to 20 or more than 50."

goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/how-tell-mollusca-genital-warts:
"Genital warts grow on or around the internal or external genitals (i.e., on or around the anus or penis and in or around the vagina), are rough textured and "warty" looking, and, if left untreated, can grow much larger and form masses that look similar to cauliflower."

Which of these two does the picture resemble more closely, muppet?

dear God, that image

the hear and meat just go on and on

did you get sunburnt down there recently?

generally, i'd advise going to a doctor instead of asking Sup Forums

and where tf is the timestamp?

It's not from shaving. Go to the clinic asap.

Yew got the AIDZZZZ and you're gonna die. Or you got crabs. Maybe herpes. What have you been fucking op? You fucking race traitor

For the last fucking time, it's molluscum contagiosum.

That actually looks like a nice spread of bush growth there OP, why shave it at all?

Only homosexual men want shaved pussy anyway. Come to fur country, where the real men are at.

And besides, you are going to need something to cover up your newfound hideous deformity, otherwise, no man will ever want to look at you again, you being so disgustingly ugly now and all.

but did she get a sunburn?

do you shave? looks like you have ingrown hairs

Its ringworm i have the same thing all over my pubes and dick area.

timestamp

Does your wax shop re-use their wax?

You have an infection of some kind. Get your ass to the doctor and don't visit the wax salon agaon

Cancer.

Paupiles

Damn op. Since youre fucked anyways can we see tits and butthole

If it itches it could be a mild form if dermatitis eczema, if not from incoming hair. Try not to wear tight clothing for a week or two and see if it clears up. Try guys' boxer shorts and let the area breathe a bit.

Im pretty sure there's desperate enough guys who will still Fuck you

>i would

Sorry but that's not ingrown hair that's molluscum contagiosum. You can catch it using condoms too so yeah...

why wouldn't you?

time stamp!

youtu.be/OsGwGnbqBOg2683

youtu.be/OsGwGnbqBOg

Op you still here? It's either aids or a rash, I'm sure we've been lots of help.