I never had a father growing up and it always made me feel incomplete. Did I really miss out by never knowing my dad?

I never had a father growing up and it always made me feel incomplete. Did I really miss out by never knowing my dad?

where was he user?

Me too :(

Most likely you turned into a beta fag without knowing it with no positive male roll model to be there.

It's better than having one, and knowing that he is a piece of shit, that left you and your mom.

I don't know. Apparently he didn't want me

>Did I really miss out by never knowing my dad?
Probably, I have a good relationship with my father and it's great. Don't leave the kid's mother, potential fathers of Sup Forums.

Depends really my dad is a piece of shit. But i think im a better one to my son

no

was about to post a todays the day im leaving my wife and kids post but seen this and wanted to stop by and say its okay, lots of people grow up without fathers.

Griff get out Sup Forums

I had male role models as a kid. Sadly they were all comic book heroes and Jean-Luc Picard. I learned most my life lessons and how to be a man from those

Thats sad

why are you doing it, user?

You are either a nigger or your mom is a white trash whore. Either way, you didn't miss any.

well better than having a dad that molest you

grow the fuck up.
my dad was killed when I was 8yo.
i'm now with 28 and on a 10 year carreer I cannot complain.

not missing out on much

Are you a sexy goth now who likes butt stuff?

I never had a conversation with a girl in high school. Is this partly because I didn't have a father growing up?

>I had male role models as a kid. Sadly they were all comic book heroes and Jean-Luc Picard.
I think he meant actual males you knew and had relationships with, not characters from picture books.

Tbh you did miss out. But now when you have children, you will be there for them and be a good father, so they wont miss on it like you did.

If he was a piece of shit who didn't want you you're better off without him. Better than having an abusive dad. Do you have a good relationship with your mom?

How to be a confident man? But not become Tom Cruise's character in Magnolia?

A-fucking-men. I'm glad I didn't have my loser father in my life. Had a good relationship with my mom and grew up fine.

The relationships we have with our parents are often the most satisfying we will ever have, along with those with our spouses and children.
How is it immature to wonder about what it would be like to have had that sort of relationship?

Jean-Luc is from star trek

Its alright i guess

I never really loved her, shes a miserable bitch... just stayed with her because she looked good and came from money. After years of fake smiles and lies im ready to move on and be happy.

Show us pics